GOONS sign unilateral EODP with Mafia

lamuella

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're late.

Just a tad.

As Secretary of State at ODN, I will be contacting my lawyers. You will hear from them about this blatant copyright infringement. There shall be many angry letters from our massive legal department.

90% of CN treaties are as binding as this one. The MDoAP is the new NAP.

People throw this around all the time as if it's some kind of universal truth. It really isn't. The majority of alliances follow through with their treaty obligations, and most treaties have some degree of friendship behind them. Alliances that do break their treaties are ridiculed and avoided for months.

That said, I definitely laughed at this treaty. Well done. :D

You know, I really do love watching you people try and bait the Mafia into doing something so that it might amuse you to watch them get rolled. Now do not take this a statement of support for cowardice, but who are most of you to speak, having only ever fought on the winning side of a beat down? I am simply saying, if you want to do something, hit Mafia for bailing on UED and use that as your CB, but please do not sit around making announcements mocking them and then hailing it is "cutting edge" and as "doing something." Because it really isn't you know.