GOONS sign unilateral EODP with Mafia

lamuella

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is interesting, made me laugh, I might like GOONS a little more now.

except that lazerc--- (not sure i can even say his full name, its to profane), he's a total ... (i can't say that either), but the rest of you, for all I know your great.

Edited by memoryproblems

Oh man, I remember when the Mafia attacked the original GOONS for "not being a good protector."

Good times.

fakeEDIT: I'm going to assume somebody brought that up before me, but that's okay.

EDIT: Oh hey, nobody did.

No, you mean when the Mafia attacked the original GOONS for Genmay "not being a good protector."

I just can't understand why there is someone who cancel treaty when facing war and sign a new treaty 2 days after, despite of whatever reason behind it.

But I also think that RV made a good point here:

Quote RV:

I am simply saying, if you want to do something, hit Mafia for bailing on UED and use that as your CB, but please do not sit around making announcements mocking them and then hailing it......

Unquote RV:

Edited by sigelopisan

I just can't understand why there is someone who cancel treaty when facing war and sign a new treaty 2 days after, despite of whatever reason behind it.

The Mafia didn't sign this treaty. They didn't have to.

But I also think that RV made a good point here:

Quote RV:

I am simply saying, if you want to do something, hit Mafia for bailing on UED and use that as your CB, but please do not sit around making announcements mocking them and then hailing it......

Unquote RV:

RV always naysays everything. That's his M.O.

The rest of us are laughing our buttocks off.