Farkistan Erection Announcement

Ayreonaut

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waaaaiiiiitt a minute. you guys elected Mr C to council? Holy crap..time to move to DEFCON 1 status

Hoo and WickedJ in government positions, Ogaden as RIA's head of diplomacy, Penkala being an FA director, and now MR. C being elected to council? Is SF *asking* to be rolled? :huh:

Hoo and WickedJ in government positions, Ogaden as RIA's head of diplomacy, Penkala being an FA director, and now MR. C being elected to council? Is SF *asking* to be rolled? :huh:

The terms of Mr Cynical's election have been clarified and CSN demands said video be made public

Is it just me or is there something vaguely appalling about commemorating the birth of an allegedly divine infant (whose life would inspire countless acts of compassion and benevolence) by drowning our offspring in disposable, media-hyped novelties assembled by disposable children forced to toil in slave-labor sweatshops; moreover, paying for the grisly merchandise with currency that embodies a perfectly amoral system of socio-economic exploitation, based on the wickedly devious lies of enlightened self-interest. Yet, somehow, the garish spectacle appears rational and even altruistic because we idiotically believe the psychotic ramblings of economists who are, ostensibly, the real deities of this shameless pretense for civilization. Oh well...it's probably just me.

btw - congrats to our new gov.

I think you'll find I started this trend by being elected GM. I may not be a member of SF, but I started the trend of facepalm elections goddamit!