UED ATTACKS WF

LRA KING

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's both unnecessary and untrue.

Not really, an alliance that cannot or will not defend its members is failing in it's primary purpose

The correct response in these circumstances is a quick query on irc to the attacking alliance gov

Failure to obtain a satisfactory response, and you sic 2 nations on each attacker to co-ordinate a counterstrike with the defending nation

and that's if your in a good mood

Not really, an alliance that cannot or will not defend its members is failing in it's primary purpose

The correct response in these circumstances is a quick query on irc to the attacking alliance gov

Failure to obtain a satisfactory response, and you sic 2 nations on each attacker to co-ordinate a counterstrike with the defending nation

and that's if your in a good mood

World Federation acted cautiously and responsibly by waiting for a response. I have no doubt that they'll be able to defend their membership should it become necessary.

Edited by Vilien

Many have already said so but I will re-affirm what has already been stated: attack. You can start with attacking all those nations who have attacked your members. But I wouldn't waste time. You could chase your tail for a while and let them coordinate their front. Or you could be generating your target lists and getting everyone into DEFCON 1. I would attack with a massive blitz against all of UED at update quad-attacking their nations into prompt anarchy and prepare for full-scale war. You're a pretty big alliance and even with a number of inactives you should be able to give UED a run for their money. I would delay your military response until about 20 minutes before update and then have everyone declare and attack. If you have someone in charge of your defence, start them generating target lists and assigning fire teams to each target.

Good luck. I hope you show UED that this is not acceptable and that WF can fight.

World federation is a 195 man alliance, it is hardly a micro alliance.

CSN, for an example, has 191 members.

CSN is obviously a micro alliance :P

also, just DoW em, they declared on you for no reason, from what I understand, another two attacks came in, and you are stuck for a 24 hour period waiting for a UED response. You're members should be attacking them back.

CSN is obviously a micro alliance :P

also, just DoW em, they declared on you for no reason, from what I understand, another two attacks came in, and you are stuck for a 24 hour period waiting for a UED response. You're members should be attacking them back.

Diplomacy first is always useful, this could just be a case of gross incompetence rather than malice, Actually right now UED reminds me of GDI.

[ooc]Hello WF, I was at school since it is Monday so that is why I wasnt on IRC.[/ooc]

I have no clue what is going and I nor any of my government sanctioned these attacks. I will get on IRC asap. Sorry for the trouble, I dont know what is going on and I will work to the best of my ability to resolve this peacefully.

Edited by King Death II

Is WF neutral?

I believe they have an MDoAP with VE, so...no. Looks like their Wiki page needs some work though, I can't tell if it's vandals or sheer stupidity that's messing with it. ._.

Also, looks like I took entirely too long to work that out. <.<

Edited by Locke

Diplomacy first is always useful, this could just be a case of gross incompetence rather than malice, Actually right now UED reminds me of GDI.

Tarik would know all about gross incompetancy in failing to respond to nations whose alliances were attacked :x

lol