I have something to say

astronaut jones

Congratulations Greenie, I'm happy for you.

.....give control of your nation to your sister did ya?

I am still the same person I was, and always will be, I have merely renounced my former ways. The senselessness, the vile words, the bloodshed, it was all unnecessary, all so very wasteful and hurtful.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I do believe that they convey a message of peace. I'm certain we can come to a common ground on the subject?

I wish we could but the color use comes over dark and drab suggesting pain,fear and suffering. The use of the fairy actually looks like a sprite which in lore are normally trolling, impish, and hostile despite their cute exterior.

As for the shoes, they remind me of something that gives a person reason to complain even if it was an item they really wanted and most likely complained in some form to get.

Just sayin

I wish we could but the color use comes over dark and drab suggesting pain,fear and suffering. The use of the fairy actually looks like a sprite which in lore are normally trolling, impish, and hostile despite their cute exterior.

As for the shoes, they remind me of something that gives a person reason to complain even if it was an item they really wanted and most likely complained in some form to get.

Just sayin

Well, I think they're pretty.

Perhaps if others feel the same as you, I will attempt to change the signature to something more becoming of a pacifist.

I am sorry you feel this way. How can I go about helping to change your perception of me?

Also, slayer did succeed in making nordreich disappear, though the loss of lives saddens me. I wish you all could have come to some sort of peaceful agreement back then, I really do.

Ill save Flinders the time. NoV/NOR may have exited bob for a time, Slayer nor anybody here will ever make Nordreich dissapear. Some could learn much from that group of individuals for it is probably one of the best communities out there as far as friends go.

AJ im calling shens here as well. Yeah I know people cut Londo a break and your trying to prove hypocrisy here but sorry mate not going to fly.

Ill save Flinders the time. NoV/NOR may have exited bob for a time, Slayer nor anybody here will ever make Nordreich dissapear. Some could learn much from that group of individuals for it is probably one of the best communities out there as far as friends go.

AJ im calling shens here as well. Yeah I know people cut Londo a break and your trying to prove hypocrisy here but sorry mate not going to fly.

See what happens here when you don't change your sig AJ? People don't trust you because of the psychological overtones your sig burns into their minds-eye.

I'm not trying to prove anything other than that I have embraced pacifism. I do not condone what Londo did in athens, but I was wrong to have thrown gasoline onto those fires, and I am sorry that I did.

I know it will take time to show that I am indeed serious, but I have the patience to do so.

I'm not trying to prove anything other than that I have embraced pacifism. I do not condone what Londo did in athens, but I was wrong to have thrown gasoline onto those fires, and I am sorry that I did.

See thats just it, some might not like you for whatever reasons so be it. You were not wrong to throw gasoline onto the athens fire, nor will you be wrong to throw gasoline on any other fire that comes along again the future. You were (and hopefully will be again after this pacificst shtict) one of the better antagonists we had. Throwing it all away for some silly notion of right or wrong is unattractive and honestly will leave you relegated to a footnote in history.

Bring back the bile filled, nonsensical mud slinging Astronaut jones, I and other members of the peanut gallery have to come to enjoy and cherish.

what do you say?

See thats just it, some might not like you for whatever reasons so be it. You were not wrong to throw gasoline onto the athens fire, nor will you be wrong to throw gasoline on any other fire that comes along again the future. You were (and hopefully will be again after this pacificst shtict) one of the better antagonists we had. Throwing it all away for some silly notion of right or wrong is unattractive and honestly will leave you relegated to a footnote in history.

Bring back the bile filled, nonsensical mud slinging Astronaut jones, I and other members of the peanut gallery have to come to enjoy and cherish.

what do you say?

As tempting as it may be to embrace that which I once was, I believe I can put myself to good work, perhaps being a diplomat of peace here on Planet Bob. I do say that my foreign affairs skills need work, but if there is ever a war about to break out, I do believe that I may be of service in trying to prevent hostilities, a sort of diplomat for hire, to ensure peace and prosperity are all that Planet Bob ever knows.

Yes, diplomat for hire... attempting to bring peace to all... I do believe that may very well be my calling.

As tempting as it may be to embrace that which I once was, I believe I can put myself to good work, perhaps being a diplomat of peace here on Planet Bob. I do say that my foreign affairs skills need work, but if there is ever a war about to break out, I do believe that I may be of service in trying to prevent hostilities, a sort of diplomat for hire, to ensure peace and prosperity are all that Planet Bob ever knows.

Yes, diplomat for hire... attempting to bring peace to all... I do believe that may very well be my calling.

Thats fine and perhaps after some time we will have a comparative, right now your body of work as a pain in the $@!, thorn in the side is much broader and encompasses a long period of time. By moving away from it, no by killing it completely, you eliminate part of your value. You might indeed be one of the greatest diplomats to ever grace us, you may infact prevent unalligneds from being rolled from others boredom. You may broker great inter alliance agreements that reconcentrate huge blocs of alliances.

You may even garnish peace in our time, but really it would all pale in comparisson to your ability to put things in black and white terms, with historical context in an indignant hostile manner. That my friend is your real calling and I for one am saddened to see you move away from it.

Thats fine and perhaps after some time we will have a comparative, right now your body of work as a pain in the $@!, thorn in the side is much broader and encompasses a long period of time. By moving away from it, no by killing it completely, you eliminate part of your value. You might indeed be one of the greatest diplomats to ever grace us, you may infact prevent unalligneds from being rolled from others boredom. You may broker great inter alliance agreements that reconcentrate huge blocs of alliances.

You may even garnish peace in our time, but really it would all pale in comparisson to your ability to put things in black and white terms, with historical context in an indignant hostile manner. That my friend is your real calling and I for one am saddened to see you move away from it.

While it may be so that I was quite good at being a pain in the $@!, and a thorn in the side of many, I must renounce my ways, and walk a path of pacifism. It is my hope that we all can walk the path of pacifism, maybe even become a utopian planet bob, full of flowers and singing and talking about our problems and differences, while coming to a common ground.

I sense a restraining order is somehow involved.

Still it's all good, get the tonights chair to sign your chit and don't forget to drop a dollar in the basket after the beeg prayer.

Also: LOL best thing you done in awhile.

There is no force behind this, no one has told me I must make a change for the better. Any sudden change in action that is forced will not be sincere, and I truly wish to be a pacifist, and to help those on Planet Bob who may need helping.

I thank you for the kind words, however.

There is no force behind this, no one has told me I must make a change for the better. Any sudden change in action that is forced will not be sincere, and I truly wish to be a pacifist, and to help those on Planet Bob who may need helping.

I thank you for the kind words, however.

You're a lot of fun with your historical behavior. Seriously.

Remember when you set the passwords to enter TPF private channels?

'francesucks' and 'waitwhat' were my favorites. If you're not that person any more I just don't know how I'll enjoy what you get up to.

Astronaut Jones, we've never had a reason to cross words before, but I've read a lot of your posts and you've said some things to others that I felt would constitute a slap in the face had they been said to me so I've always viewed you warily. However, you always called it as you saw it and didn't let people BS you, so kudos for that.

I don't know what instigated this or where it's going, but I commend you on taking a path of betterment by gaining wisdom through the ways of benevolence. I think that the addition of being a peacemaker, along with your ability to speak your mind, will be valuable in your repertoire of skills.

Astronaut Jones, we've never had a reason to cross words before, but I've read a lot of your posts and you've said some things to others that I felt would constitute a slap in the face had they been said to me so I've always viewed you warily. However, you always called it as you saw it and didn't let people BS you, so kudos for that.

I don't know what instigated this or where it's going, but I commend you on taking a path of betterment by gaining wisdom through the ways of benevolence. I think that the addition of being a peacemaker, along with your ability to speak your mind, will be valuable in your repertoire of skills.

When differences are settled over tea and crumpets, or some other such delicious snack, instead of verbal barbs and aggressive wars, then I believe I will have made planet bob a much better, and safer place.

I hope you are right, that the addition of my peacemaking skills will be a valuable asset, and I hope I am right about the crumpets.

i missed this thread yesterday... i laughed, i cried, i peed a little

Why do I get the feeling this is not out of "the goodness of your heart," as it were?

Might want to check him for illegal substances, CSN has nothing to do with Mr Jones' change of heart

You might indeed be one of the greatest diplomats to ever grace us, you may infact prevent unalligneds from being rolled from others boredom

So we'll be sending AJ over to be the Gremlins diplomat :P

Hooray! I prayed to the almightly Admin that you may see the error of your ways every night Mr. Jones. Admin has heard my prayers and answered them, Astronaut Jones is a new man, Admin is divine!

Thank you, I must admit that it is often a struggle to be a pacifist in an all too crazy world, but I know this is the right thing to do. I will make you and everyone proud, perhaps there will be shrines dedicated to me and my work one day.