I have something to say

astronaut jones

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, my name is Astronaut Jones, and I am now a pacifist.

I hereby renounce my harsh, crass, often foolish ways, in favour of a much more peaceful existence. I have seen the error of my ways, the error of running roughshod around planet bob, attempting to gain as many enemies as I possibly could through my actions and my words. Foolish behaviour, stupid behaviour, and for that I am sorry.

I openly and fully apologize to everyone I may have wronged in the past, be it an alliance in general, to a single person, ruling a solitary nation. I have embraced a life of pacifism, a life of flowery goodness, a life of peace.

To those I have wronged, again, I am sorry. Can't we all just get along?

You have finally come to my side.

You get women, believe me.

I thank everyone who has given me the benefit of the doubt. It is not often that such a harsh character has a change of heart, but it can happen, and it did happen with me. I look forward to showing everyone that I have indeed embraced a pacifist stance, and look to be an ambassador of peace to all here on Planet Bob.

To those who think this is shenanigans, all I can say to you is, wait and see. I will hopefully change your mind through sincere actions and words in due time.

May peace always prosper.