I have something to say

astronaut jones

Hi, my name is Astronaut Jones, and I am now a pacifist.

I hereby renounce my harsh, crass, often foolish ways, in favour of a much more peaceful existence. I have seen the error of my ways, the error of running roughshod around planet bob, attempting to gain as many enemies as I possibly could through my actions and my words. Foolish behaviour, stupid behaviour, and for that I am sorry.

I openly and fully apologize to everyone I may have wronged in the past, be it an alliance in general, to a single person, ruling a solitary nation. I have embraced a life of pacifism, a life of flowery goodness, a life of peace.

To those I have wronged, again, I am sorry. Can't we all just get along?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I call shens

In time, I hope to show you and everyone else that I truly have embraced a life of pacifism. I know it would be wrong of me to hope for the approval and acceptance of planet bob after all that I have done prior to this announcement, but I will do my best, and in time, hopefully that will be enough.

Why do I get the feeling this is not out of "the goodness of your heart," as it were?

Because of my past, which I'm not trying to diminish in any way. Like poyplemonkeys above you, I hope that in time, and through my future actions, that it will be enough to convince you that I truly have embraced a life of pacifism.

Because of my past, which I'm not trying to diminish in any way. Like poyplemonkeys above you, I hope that in time, and through my future actions, that it will be enough to convince you that I truly have embraced a life of pacifism.

I know that neutrality != pacifism, but still...join GPA. :v:

I know that neutrality != pacifism, but still...join GPA. :v:

I would not wish to abandon the nice, kind folks at CSN, who were so kind to have admitted my former self into their alliance. Even though I wish to live a life of pacifism right now, it would do me no good, and them no good, if I were to leave their fine alliance at this time. There are other ways in which I can make myself useful to them.

This is awesome, pure win. Thank you AJ for continuing a long tradition of entertaining the masses. Good luck in your endevor and please continue to be that beacon of light so many of us look up to, in an otherwise grim, bleak and selfish world.

:D

I am glad I could be of service to you. I hope that in time, I may right a few of the wrongs I committed towards your alliance and your allies.

So very, very lame.

I am sorry you feel this way. How can I go about helping to change your perception of me?

Also, slayer did succeed in making nordreich disappear, though the loss of lives saddens me. I wish you all could have come to some sort of peaceful agreement back then, I really do.

I am sorry you feel this way. How can I go about helping to change your perception of me?

Also, slayer did succeed in making nordreich disappear, though the loss of lives saddens me. I wish you all could have come to some sort of peaceful agreement back then, I really do.

Change your sig to something less flaming. Try dropping the fake acrylic shoes with plastic beads and the little fairly art from 1980. The whole thing shouts "anger."

Stop being so lame?

Also, slayer did succeed in making nordreich disappear

Slayer has never done any such thing to Nordreich. The pacifism is clouding your mind. Free your mind man!

Edited by Captain Flinders

Change your sig to something less flaming. Try dropping the fake acrylic shoes with plastic beads and the little fairly art from 1980. The whole thing shouts "anger."

It saddens me that you feel the need to disparage the fine work of jewel. I think she did a wonderful job on my signature. It's a quite adequate signature for my new found pacifism.

Stop being so lame?

Slayer has never touched Nordreich nor made it disappear. The pacifism is clouding your mind. Free your mind man!

Nordreich, NoV, either way it was a sad day indeed. I'm sorry that it occured, violence, anger, and war are never the answer.

It saddens me that you feel the need to disparage the fine work of jewel. I think she did a wonderful job on my signature. It's a quite adequate signature for my new found pacifism.

I gave no mention to the quality of the work. Only of the message that 80's fairy art and fake shoes convey.

Edit

Should be noted it is a fine sig for anger.

Edited by ChimpMasterFlash