Rating alliances

Azaghul

I've uploaded about the first 70 ratings into my spreadsheet, up to the end of page 4 (at 25 posts per page)

The results so far: alliance and the average rating for them, excluding all self ratings

ODN 5.03

NSO 5.02

Take that Ivan. :P

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've uploaded about the first 70 ratings into my spreadsheet, up to the end of page 4 (at 25 posts per page)

The full spreadsheet here: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tgG...amp;output=html Including other stats like median and how many are in the high, middle, and low ranges.

If anyone is interested in helping add ratings to the sheet, please let me know. At this rate I don't have the time to get all of them, though I know it becomes less dense in later pages.

Edit: missed some self rankings.

Hey! I didn't gave 10 to MK, just 9.99. Are you cheating? :P

I made my views on the issue clear, I don't care what you think and it is nothing to do with you so go rotate on the end of a broom.

No you're right we wouldn't force the issue, ironically that probably would be unnecessarily hostile unlike my first communication with you which was to the utmost degree reasonable. The fact that you continue to bring this to the OWF after it was resolved via private channels says alot for your character. Given that you don't have a leg to stand on with your original point as was evident from your conversation with me earlier I don't see how furthering this argument in public is in anyway productive. I will say that STA can expect to receive the same curtosey IRON has in any future diplomacy.

Reasonable as it pertains to this situation is clearly subjective. You were polite and easy to deal with. Your request that we ask our member to stop attacking was reasonable. Your follow up statement that our failure to call off the tech raider would result in IRON holding us responsible for your nation's losses was not reasonable.

Me bringing it to the OWF has very little to do with anything other than the fact that I discussed it yesterday in my rating post in regards to your alliance and a few people commented on it. But then, you knew that. You really just wanted to take a crack at my "character." It's funny how people only holler about people bringing things related to their alliance to the OWF when it's something embarrassing.

As for expecting the same courtesy from IRON in the future, yes please! Someday, when a rogue nation of very low strength attacks one of our members and there are still slots available on him nearly 8 hours later, we'd welcome one of your lower nations as an attacker. We won't even try to charge you 3M dollars for it.

New WAE? :awesome:

With some more added by Unsure they're now 2nd behind GGA

TSO 3.07

GGA 2.98

Several TOP voters raised their average. 5 of them give them high rankings (7-10). By contrast GGA has zero high rankings. TSO has 56 low markings (1-3) to GGAs 55.

Edited by Azaghul

If I had no opinion, rated N/A.

TOP 5 Not really a big fan of how TSO happened

MHA 5 Potential is there

Sparta 3 very convient some of your actions

NpO 8.5 Much love for Polar going back to Atarax days

IRON 6

ODN 3

FARK N/A

GPA 2 Sorry not a big fan of neutrality

NPO 7 Say what you want they were able to dominate like no other for a long time, a feat not likely to be repeated.

FOK N/A

MK 5 Good fighters on one hand, very forgetful at beneficial times (potato, you know at the end mhawk was no where near the negotiations)

WTF 4 Thinking the name says it all

TOOL 9 Love you guys, true allies to the end (-1 for Hugs from Mia, +1 for Bama)

TDO N/A

VE 5

Legion 5 Not sure about yall, sometimes you seem to be on top of things, other times you seem to like shooting yourself in the foot

RoK 4

GATO 5

CSN 3

Athens 1 Acting the most like the part of bullies on the block,

Gremlins 6

MCXA 5

UPN N/A

RIA 3

STA 3 Was once a big fan of yours, in fact was on the verge of joining you and folding my alliance into yours but for a candid conversation with Slayer and others. Given what I have seen since that time from some of yall, glad I didn't. But I do see the potential of becoming if not friends at least cordial

Invicta 6

RnR N/A

MASH N/A

NADC N/A

WAPA N/A

NV 6

NSO 7 Your ability to generate drama just by showing up has caused much laughter for me.

NEW 9 Vicious fighters and true allies.

MA 3

Umbrella 5

FAN 6 Your methods and some of your stances are just huh!, but who doesn't love good gun prn?? besides to hang on under those odds isn't easy

LoSS 1 yeah, no

TSO 2 not a big fan of the way you started and haven't seen much from that time to change my mind.

NATO 6

Nordreich 5 would've been higher if kingzog was still there

GR 5

Vanguard 5

GOD 2

FoB 4

PC 2 There were more than a few opportunities to heal relations esp with mhawk had you truly wanted. Deep down you just want to hate

Valhalla 7

GGA N/A

TPF 10

blah blah blah my own opinion blah blah blah blaming Airikr for my comments not allowed blah blah blah.

Also, attacking someone at war with another alliance, even if their AA is none, is classless and to argue otherwise is just...

I made my views on the issue clear, I don't care what you think and it is nothing to do with you so go rotate on the end of a broom.

When others' business makes its way to the big boards - which are, and this is the key here, public - it becomes everyone's business. Inane comments were made, on your behalf, and you got called out on it. My being involved here or not has no bearing on that.

Do continue with the huffing and puffing...

/me jumps back on the broom.

Reasonable as it pertains to this situation is clearly subjective. You were polite and easy to deal with. Your request that we ask our member to stop attacking was reasonable. Your follow up statement that our failure to call off the tech raider would result in IRON holding us responsible for your nation's losses was not reasonable.

Me bringing it to the OWF has very little to do with anything other than the fact that I discussed it yesterday in my rating post in regards to your alliance and a few people commented on it. But then, you knew that. You really just wanted to take a crack at my "character." It's funny how people only holler about people bringing things related to their alliance to the OWF when it's something embarrassing.

As for expecting the same courtesy from IRON in the future, yes please! Someday, when a rogue nation of very low strength attacks one of our members and there are still slots available on him nearly 8 hours later, we'd welcome one of your lower nations as an attacker. We won't even try to charge you 3M dollars for it.

A polite and easy to deal with bully, jeeze where were they when I was growing up? If only there were more bullies like me around then we could all get in a circle play guitar and sing khumbaya as I take your lunch money. Perhaps later I might even ask you if it's OK to spend your money and then we could sit on the grass together and make daisy chains. God forbid it starts to rain then I would share my umbrella with you to keep you dry as I punched you in the face, if your lucky I might even give you my jacket :ehm: . Maybe then I'd walk you home and take my Umbrella inside so I got 7 years bad luck just so karma evened things up for you. B)

How about we just monitor your rogues and deal with them for you from now on? after all I am a polite and easy to deal with bully.

How about we just monitor your rogues and deal with them for you from now on? after all I am a polite and easy to deal with bully.

It's funny you should mention that, actually, as we found ourselves in that very situation this morning! We had a rogue attack on our fine leader. Upon checking his slots, we discovered that they had already been filled by Kronos. Rather than threatening to charge them warslot rent, we asked them if they wouldn't mind giving up a slot so that we could have a little fun too. While I'm sure that even though a peace offer was sent, our little rogue is not going to accept it. We're certainly not going to go knocking on Kronos's door for money because they did what they could.

It's funny you should mention that, actually, as we found ourselves in that very situation this morning! We had a rogue attack on our fine leader. Upon checking his slots, we discovered that they had already been filled by Kronos. Rather than threatening to charge them warslot rent, we asked them if they wouldn't mind giving up a slot so that we could have a little fun too. While I'm sure that even though a peace offer was sent, our little rogue is not going to accept it. We're certainly not going to go knocking on Kronos's door for money because they did what they could.

Well as a your friendly neighbourhood bully I sincerely apologise that you found my war slot rent to be to steep. I understand you Siberian tigers are an endangered bread these days and alot of the cash you raise goes into preservation. It is certainly a most dreadful experience when such a rare breed is so thoughtlessly attacked kudos to Kronos for assisting in your preservation. Perhaps if more alliances were as considerate as Kronos you guys wouldn't have to spend as much money on preservation and you could afford to pay our war slot rent?

As I have started to derail this thread I figure I'll give a rating each time I post:

IRON: 9

next up TOP :awesome:

Edited by MCRABT

RIA - 5 - Penkala and Delta are here and for that I rate you pretty high. I don't always agree with a lot of the postings from RIA but I find you all to be admirable people, loyal to a fault, and willing to put up or shut up.

That's more like it. Here, you can have some tech now. :P

Nobody gets defense for free, everything has a cost to it, you should know that, its how the real world works.

Unless you are a member of Dire Straits and your money is for nothing and your chicks are for free

As far as rating alliances thats for the birds, to many people are either uninformed or allow personal biases to cloud the truth in their judgement

Nobody gets defense for free, everything has a cost to it, you should know that, its how the real world works.

Unless you are a member of Dire Straits and your money is for nothing and your chicks are for free

As far as rating alliances thats for the birds, to many people are either uninformed or allow personal biases to cloud the truth in their judgement

I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about.

Regardless, Finsterbaby and I have spoken and the issue has been resolved so any further discussion, informed or otherwise, is just a waste of time.

I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about.

Regardless, Finsterbaby and I have spoken and the issue has been resolved so any further discussion, informed or otherwise, is just a waste of time.

actually discussion is never a waste of time

Arguement is a waste of time

actually discussion is never a waste of time

Arguement is a waste of time

Your making me want to agree with STA.... It usually feels so wrong but on this occasion it just feels right :psyduck:

Also:

TOP - 8

MHA - 7

Sparta - 7

NpO - 3

ODN - 0

FARK - 2

GPA - 0

NPO - 8

FOK - 2

MK - 7

WTF - No opinion/Dont know them

TOOL - 9

TDO - 0

VE -0

Legion -7

RoK - 3

GATO - 2

CSN - 2

Athens - 1

Gremlins - 0

MCXA -8

UPN - No opinion/Dont know them

RIA - 4

STA - 5

Invicta -7

RnR - No opinion/Dont know them

MASH - No opinion/Dont know them

NADC - No opinion/Dont know them

WAPA - these guys still around? 0 just for old times sake.

NV -5

NSO -2

NEW -No opinion/Dont know them

MA -No opinion/Dont know them

Umbrella -10

FAN -5

LoSS -1

TSO -1

NATO -6

Nordreich -3

GR -1

Vanguard -1

GOD -No opinion/Dont know them

FoB -No opinion/Dont know them

PC -6

Valhalla - 10

GGA -7

TPF - 10

TOP 6

MHA 5

Sparta 4

NpO 7

IRON 5

ODN 3 All "optional" jokes aside, they never felt like allies in the 10 months I've been in The Legion.

FARK 4

GPA 5

NPO 4 No matter how great you are, you can always shoot yourself in the foot.

FOK 2

MK 6

WTF 4

TOOL 7

TDO 4

VE 6

Legion 9 Not bad, but room for improvement.

RoK 4 Good fighters, but they have Hoo.

GATO 4

CSN 2

Athens 1 Meh

Gremlins 4

MCXA 2

UPN 7

RIA 4

STA 4

Invicta 8

RnR 4

MASH 9 To hell and back with these guys.

NADC 6

WAPA 3

NV 6

NSO 5 Sometimes a 1, sometimes a 10, I had to average it out.

NEW 5

MA 4

Umbrella 2

FAN 7 Respect.

LoSS 3

TSO 1

NATO 2

Nordreich 4

GR 7 Solid alliance, have integrity.

Vanguard 2

GOD 3

FoB 4

PC 2

Valhalla 8 Guys I would like to get drunk with in a seedy German bar.

GGA 4

TPF 6 Brave to a fault.