Rating alliances

Azaghul

I don't hate you, but you do make some extremely misinformed or malicious posts which I know to be untrue, and that colours my impression when you talk about other alliances. And I know that you don't represent CSN, as you have held and stated the same opinions wherever you go.

By the way, you haven't done anything to TOP; don't overstate your importance.

'Asterisks in history' – that's a good one, but don't act all surprised when people don't like you when you're dropping that sort of line on them.

I really don't think you read anything I've had to say in the past 3 or 4 months. It's all good though, lil' bobby.

Edited by astronaut jones

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, because every post I make is a bad one, and you're not at all biased because I gave it to TOP awhile back.

No, Bob is correct here. Every post you make is a bad one. Luckily you're enough of a pariah that no one thinks you reflect on your alliance.

No. You are gravely mistaken if you think this had *anything* to do with polar.

We did a lot of self-reflecting after the war. We learned a lot & thought about a lot. You aren't the only folks that some of us went to apologize to either, or in some cases attempt to atone for things that some of us felt we'd done wrong.

You were, however, the only ones that expressed such a degree of hostility over our attempts.

I don't wish to derail what is a pretty fine thread, but I will not let that accusation stand. It was about trying to make things right, for us. That's all it ever was. To hear you attempt to cheapen it by claiming it's some political bs burns my blood.

Perhaps this is true. Perhaps you were going to come to our forums anyway. Perhaps Valhalla was going to take steps to try and address issues from the past. But do put yourselves in our shoes for a second: your long-standing treaty with Polaris is canceled and within a week (or less, I can't remember exactly) you show up on our forums to try and diplomatically patch up stuff (at least, that's what it appeared to be). Maybe it's coincidental, but considering that the only reason Valhalla let STA off of peace terms early from the noCB war was to fast-track a treaty with Polaris it seemed to us to be a case of you only caring about the STA in so much as it has affected your treaty situation with NpO and not out of any sort of genuine desire to improve relations. Heck, you even said that you gained respect for us in the Karma war and that's why you came over, but we didn't really do terribly much in that war aside from a small conflict with Molon Labe. It just seemed fake; if you truly wanted to do something you had many many months to do it. You even could've used our common ally in Polaris for mediation of some sort, but as far as I know you didn't care. And all of a sudden you want to improve relations? Again, maybe we were wrong and it really was sincere, but can you hardly blame us for being skeptical?

And the response you got on our forums wasn't rude or anything, it was just blunt. It only got heated when you and Bud seemed completely oblivious to why we were angry with you and you tried to portray Valhalla as having done nothing wrong. If you truly felt that way and didn't want to own up to your past actions, then there wasn't really much more to discuss at that point. We wanted to make sure you understood how we felt about the situation and that relations would not improve until STA felt that Valhalla had owned up to it's past and apologized.

To be honest, a simple public announcement acknowledging all of what you did to us would go a long way if not outright remove the issue entirely.

And yes, I suppose we should not derail this thread anymore.

Anyone I never really talked to/interacted with will just get a 5 automatically

TOP 5

MHA 6

Sparta 6

NpO 6

IRON 4

ODN 4

FARK 8

GPA 5

NPO 2

FOK 8

MK 10

WTF 5

TOOL 7

TDO 3

VE 6

Legion 5

RoK 8

GATO 7

CSN 7

Athens 9

Gremlins 9

MCXA 3

UPN 5

RIA 7

STA 7

Invicta 5

RnR 5

MASH 5

NADC 5

WAPA 4

NV 7

NSO 7

NEW 5

MA 6

Umbrella 9

FAN 7

LoSS 8

TSO 7

NATO 5

Nordreich 4

GR 9

Vanguard 7

GOD 6

FoB 9

PC 6

Valhalla 6

GGA 1

TPF 3

Edited by Denis McGrath

No, Bob is correct here. Every post you make is a bad one. Luckily you're enough of a pariah that no one thinks you reflect on your alliance.

It's unfortunate that you're still fooling the vast majority of people on PB, but, day by day, more people feel the same about you.

TOP: n/a - not going to rate my own alliance

MHA: 7 - I actually think these guys bring a lot to the table

Sparta: 6 - Don't really know them, but considering their position they much be somewhat okay.

NpO: 8 - Very impressive

IRON: 7 - bring a lot the table as well

ODN: 4 - meh? but also orange

FARK: 7 - cool

GPA: 5 - neutral

NPO: 3 - I just don't know

FOK: 8 - Love this alliance

MK: 7 - Kinda like these folks

WTF: 5 - neutral

TOOL: 4 - meh?

TDO: 3 - meh?

VE: 5 - I don't really know what to think about you guys

Legion: 5 - Another '?'

RoK: 6 - Seem to have some loyal members

GATO: 3 - I can't get past WAE

CSN: 3 - These guys have been around forever and I can't think of anything memorable done.

Athens: 5 - probably some decent people.

Gremlins: 7-10 - I love these guys, but I don't know what to think atm

MCXA: 4 - Hmmm...

UPN: 5 - decent people when I fought them

RIA: 4 - probably a good alliance, but all I get is meh?

STA: 5 - decent

Invicta: 3 - errr...

RnR: 7 - orange and pretty chill

MASH: 5 - don't know them at all

NADC: 5 - meh?

WAPA: 5 - who?

NV: 4 - haven't heard anything about these people since WoTC

NSO: 6 - I actually kind of like this alliance when I'm thinking non-partisan

NEW: 5 - who?

MA: 4 - an alliance who I don't think has done anything

Umbrella: 9 - Probably my favourite alliance out there right now

FAN: 7 - quiet these days.

LoSS: 5 - who?

TSO: 6 - mixed feelings on these guys

NATO: 4 - meh

Nordreich: 4 - don't know what they're like these days

GR: 6 - don't know much about them, but I think they're a decent alliance

Vanguard: 7 - despite partisan bs between us, they're actually a good alliance

GOD: 6 - I think for the most part they are decent

FoB: 5 - Don't know anything about them

PC: 5 - a lot of land

Valhalla: 6 - once again a decent alliance who I don't really like

GGA: 2 - heh

TPF: 3 - heh

I tried to be as objective as possible when doing this, and leaving my TOP bias out of it. Obviously there's still some in there.

TOOL - An alliance that lets someone ghost them who has the bio "NONPARTICIPANT IN CN POLITICS, PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME IN ANY WARS. I WILL NUKE YOU 25 TIMES, THAN QUIT" is rather pathetic. However, they have done a great job in growing the alliance. That has impressed me.

Two things:

1. He isn't a ghost.

2. He's been hassled about the bio within TOOL. You shoulda seen Bama go after him. Hoo boy. :ph34r:

TOP - 10 - It's not about the stats. It's about the community and people just don't realize that.

MHA - 7 - They have great leaders, a great theme and vogon poetry.

Sparta - 4 - Good people but I have problems with how they represented themselves during the end of Q/beginning of the Karma War

NpO - 7 - I've grown to really respect them. I believe that our alliances view the political world in a very similar light, however, past history and 1-2 other issues continue to keep us on opposite sides which is a pity.

IRON - 7 - Great allies. You will be back at the top soon and hopefully you can then shut people up about you.

ODN - 3 - I don't think you're spineless but I dislike the attitude I've seen from you recently. People don't like you for whatever reason. So what? Just do what you want to do and stop worrying about it so much.

FARK - 7 - Everytime I've worked with them it's been a pleasure.

GPA - 5 - Neutral.

NPO - 2 - I have problems with your leadership.

FOK - 8 - Avenger, Mortale, Mike, Cyber, Tromp,... I could go on and on. Fantastic alliance. Fantastic people.

MK - 6 - Sometimes you are an 8 and other times a 4. I like you guys but we really don't agree on alot of things.

WTF - 5

TOOL - 5 - I wanted to give you a 1 because you have Bama. As a die heart Auburn fan I despise anyone that had a nation named "Alabama Nation."

TDO - 5

VE - 5 - I came from the old VE but I don't know anything about you anymore.

Legion - 5 - I've heard good things but I don't know much about you personally.

RoK - 5 - We've had some misunderstandings in the past but I hold no grudges for that.

GATO - 5 -

CSN - 5 - I should give you +2 for having Astronaut Jones. He may rag on my alliance but I find him funny.

Athens - 2 - You have Jack D who continues to whine about us poor stat collectors. I've heard good things about Londo but have never spoken to him personally.

Gremlins - 8 - I miss the fighting :(

MCXA - 3 - I'm not a fan of Fresh.

UPN - 5

RIA - 5 - I think Delta is one of the best posters in the game. Don't know the alliance outside of that.

STA - 5 -

Invicta - 3 - Meh.

RnR - 6 - Solid alliance.

MASH - 5 -

NADC - 5 -

WAPA - 5 -

NV - 5 -

NSO - 4 - You talk a big game but in the end you are just another random alliance to me

NEW - 5

MA - 5

Umbrella - 9 - If I was ever forced to leave TOP I would join you in a heartbeat. Parasol ftw.

FAN - 6 - Much respect.

LoSS - 3 - Apparently we "strong armed" you during some peace negotiations in the Karma War even though the people there said it never happened. Odd.

TSO - 8 - Great people. If people don't want to see that, oh well, sucks for them.

NATO - 5

Nordreich - 5

GR - 5

Vanguard - 5 - We've had our differences in the past but I could really care less nowadays.

GOD - 5 - Same as Vanguard.

FoB - 5 -

PC - 5 -

Valhalla - 5 -

GGA - 2 - Never liked you.

TPF - 5 - We've never really seen eye to eye with one another but I've always liked mhawk.

This reply is laughable considering your thoughts on us being on your forums. I came there sincerely and was laughed at by you and some of my own and then to be called an arse licker to boot was just the final straw. I refused to apologize at the time because I was not in the posistion to make a formal apology as I was not .gov so rather than insult you I continued to dig at the issues. So I guess well just agree to disagree on this one Tyga which is still a shame in my book because I came there with high hopes but alas you and I both know even with an apology some of your .gov would still spit on me. So it is what it is.
If the specific issues were listed and apologised for then yes on all three. I'm not saying we will be best friends or even friends but if Valhalla acknowledges the causes of the rift and apologises sincerely for those wrongs then I would consider the past the past and move on.

We have conveyed this to Valhalla a number of times but they seem unwilling to do so. Instead preferring we just forget it all happened and become friends based on no common ground or even respect. It was fairly transparent that the move to repair relations was just designed to get the treaty with Polar back and we found that and the refusal to acknowledge the past and apologise for it to be insulting.

Perhaps this is true. Perhaps you were going to come to our forums anyway. Perhaps Valhalla was going to take steps to try and address issues from the past. But do put yourselves in our shoes for a second: your long-standing treaty with Polaris is canceled and within a week (or less, I can't remember exactly) you show up on our forums to try and diplomatically patch up stuff (at least, that's what it appeared to be). Maybe it's coincidental, but considering that the only reason Valhalla let STA off of peace terms early from the noCB war was to fast-track a treaty with Polaris it seemed to us to be a case of you only caring about the STA in so much as it has affected your treaty situation with NpO and not out of any sort of genuine desire to improve relations. Heck, you even said that you gained respect for us in the Karma war and that's why you came over, but we didn't really do terribly much in that war aside from a small conflict with Molon Labe. It just seemed fake; if you truly wanted to do something you had many many months to do it. You even could've used our common ally in Polaris for mediation of some sort, but as far as I know you didn't care. And all of a sudden you want to improve relations? Again, maybe we were wrong and it really was sincere, but can you hardly blame us for being skeptical?

And the response you got on our forums wasn't rude or anything, it was just blunt. It only got heated when you and Bud seemed completely oblivious to why we were angry with you and you tried to portray Valhalla as having done nothing wrong. If you truly felt that way and didn't want to own up to your past actions, then there wasn't really much more to discuss at that point. We wanted to make sure you understood how we felt about the situation and that relations would not improve until STA felt that Valhalla had owned up to it's past and apologized.

To be honest, a simple public announcement acknowledging all of what you did to us would go a long way if not outright remove the issue entirely.

And yes, I suppose we should not derail this thread anymore.

Like Kry has already said this would best be discussed in another thread, or privately from gvt to gvt because I am enjoying this thread.

But I ask you to put yourself in my shoes for a second. When I joined Valhalla it was december 08 and as we all know within a few months time karma came along, and this changed things for Valhalla, they had to take a good long look at themselves.

My point is that this is the only Valhalla that I know. My time in this alliance has been the duration when they were actively seeking reconciliation, to make up for the mistakes they made in their past. So when I hear that all alliances but one were receptive to Valhalla's attempts to rebuild bridges, it makes new nations in Valhalla like me (one's who didnt exist during the feud) take an interest in the alliance which is being hostile, and become wary of them. Acting hostile towards diplomats will only sustain the feud, and if this sustained any longer you are going to find yourself with a grudge against an alliance whose majority nations were born after the incident.

Im not arguing whether there should be an apology or there shouldnt be, but acting immediately hostile towards diplomats who just arrived on your forums is not the best approach in getting one. I hope that this is still something that can be worked out, and I have had the appotunity to talk to one or two of your members privately about the incident to get their side of it, and when discussing their anger with my alliance they never went as far to wanting to see us disbanded and leave the game but like you said, resolving it by apologising.

tldr; Even if you feel you are right to ask for an apology, dont show the valhallan diplomats the door as quick as you can, but talk to them see what can worked out, or this will drag on and you will be holding a grudge against those who dont even know why you hate them.

Like Kry has already said this would best be discussed in another thread, or privately from gvt to gvt because I am enjoying this thread.

But I ask you to put yourself in my shoes for a second. When I joined Valhalla it was december 08 and as we all know within a few months time karma came along, and this changed things for Valhalla, they had to take a good long look at themselves.

My point is that this is the only Valhalla that I know. My time in this alliance has been the duration when they were actively seeking reconciliation, to make up for the mistakes they made in their past. So when I hear that all alliances but one were receptive to Valhalla's attempts to rebuild bridges, it makes new nations in Valhalla like me (one's who didnt exist during the feud) take an interest in the alliance which is being hostile, and become wary of them. Acting hostile towards diplomats will only sustain the feud, and if this sustained any longer you are going to find yourself with a grudge against an alliance whose majority nations were born after the incident.

Im not arguing whether there should be an apology or there shouldnt be, but acting immediately hostile towards diplomats who just arrived on your forums is not the best approach in getting one. I hope that this is still something that can be worked out, and I have had the appotunity to talk to one or two of your members privately about the incident to get their side of it, and when discussing their anger with my alliance they never went as far to wanting to see us disbanded and leave the game but like you said, resolving it by apologising.

tldr; Even if you feel you are right to ask for an apology, dont show the valhallan diplomats the door as quick as you can, but talk to them see what can worked out, or this will drag on and you will be holding a grudge against those who dont even know why you hate them.

We weren't hostile though; if you're in Valhalla you can register on the STA forums (www.siberiantigeralliance.com) and I can give you a Valhalla diplomatic mask so you can read the thread in your embassy and decide for yourself if you wish.

This will be my last post in this thread relating to this matter as it is off topic.

I think you are mistaken here. I take issue with Hoo for his actions in this very thread. Anyway, I hold nothing against RoK as a whole, just not one of my favorite alliances. Partially because I don't know you well and partially because I don't like some of your members forum presence. I dislike all alliances that would rabble rouse in situations where they can take no actual action.

As previously mentioned by Mr. Chron, if you admit that it would be poor form to declare on the NSO why is is acceptable to saber rattle? I am not telling you to declare war, I am telling you to put up or shut up. We both agree that you can't put up, then there's only one choice left. Anyway, I am not a member of Polar gov or anything, so my opinions and membership status wont affect much. The Polar government has a good relationship with RoK as I understand it and I certainly shouldn't impact that. I am glad to be back home, but I don't expect to get involved with FA matters much. The current generation seems to be doing a fantastic job.

NSO: Ragnarok kinda sucks

Hoo: What?

NSO: Well you want to attack us, but don't have the balls.

Hoo: ...I really don't want to attack you, you're an ally of an ally and I find you annoying but I don't want you dead.

NSO: PUT UP OR SHUT UP HOO.

Hoo: ...I just said I don't want war...

Rangom: YEAH PUT UP OR SHUT UP HOO.

TOP - 10: Great community, and great nation builders. We suck at OWF politics, and lack in politics in general.

MHA - 7: Love your theme, love your presence on the OWFs, and loved getting to know you better. I think they have a lot of work to do internally though, and should do more politically.

Sparta - 5: This would have been lower a bit ago, but talking to some ex Spartans I kinda understood your position and have realized that aggressiveness I sense may have very well been similar to what TOP does when we get attacked on the OWFs. So I'm back to neutral, and figured I would get to know you better before making a real opinion of you.

NpO - 8: In any future war we would likely be on opposite sides, but your the closest alliance I think to TOP idealogically speaking. That and your great growth and savy politics has to be respected.

IRON - 6: I like you guys on an individual bases. I like the alliance. But I just feel sometimes you guys just sit there and that is the only reason I don't rate you so high.

ODN - 4: I actually would rate you higher a while back. I feel your trying to pander to much these days and has brought you into the lower point score area.

FARK - 8: Classy, smart, know how to grow their nations, and know how to fight.

GPA - 1: Neutrality is just not my style.

NPO - 3: Never trusted you, but I respected you a whole lot more before the events that lead to the Karma War. The large list of errors has made me wonder why I ever considered you dangerous. Although I have yet to see how you perform since that war since your still under heavy reps, I wish you renew my respect in you.

FOK - 9: Smart, active and great community. Much like Fark, and an ally to boot. <3 me some FOK

MK - 8: No one can downplay how cunning they are politically, and how daring they are militarily. I like many of their posters, and they would probably hit 9 with me if I didn't have a problem with some of their membership.

WTF - 3: Like the guys I know there, but I hope they get involved in politics.

TOOL - 4: All that weight, and I still feel your playing second fiddle to TPF. I could be wrong but that is my feelings on it.

TDO - 1: See GPA.

VE - 4: I don't see anything there to like, and have disagreed with some actions you have taken. So your slightly below meh.

Legion - 4: Nice guys, but lacking what I feel the military and political savy to become anything more then a mid sized alliance at this point.

RoK - 5: This kinda wavers regularly. I like some of the guys there, but disagree with some things in the past, leaving me in a position difficult to rate you.

GATO - 3: Much like Legion, but I don't know anyone there I like. This is not a dislike, I just don't hold much respect.

CSN - 5: Don't know much to rate them on.

Athens - 5: This moves, I generally liked Londo, and some of our allies have spoken well of Athens, but there are some I dislike there.

Gremlins - 9: I know they have gone through rough times, but I love me them gremlins.

MCXA - 3: Same as GATO.

UPN - 5: Don't know you to really rate you.

RIA - 6: I like RIA. I know they probably don't like us, but I find their leadership strong and level headed, and even when they critisize us they tend to do so politly most of the time. They would be higher but I don't know enough about them.

STA - 5: Charimatic leadership and some good posters, but I think they will always be just about average in terms of stats, and doing their own thing.

Invicta - 4: Recent OWF actions have lowered my opinion of them. I'm shocked at the lack of courage to stand up for your tech raided nation and using cheap OWF tactics to get reps.

RnR - 7: Quiet, but classy. Also good stats. What I've gotten to know of them has earn my respect.

MASH - 5: Don't know you to really rate you.

NADC - 6: You guys get a lot of flak but I like your leadership. You should do more though.

WAPA - 6: I like these guys, not sure why, but I dig them.

NV - 4: I see nothing from you guys, and my time in BLUE didn't make me fond of you, granted you've changed a lot from then, but that is all I have.

NSO - 3: More talk then real action. Bullies at best.

NEW - 5: Don't know you to really rate you.

MA - 4: With Kait still at the helm I would have put down 5. My respect has been slowly falling for you guys.

Umbrella - 10: If there was another alliance I would join it would be Umbrella. Pound for pound the strongest military alliance in the game.

FAN - 8: Great guys, I miss being there.

LoSS - 3: Lost a lot of respect with that treaty cancelation you guys did.

TSO - 6: Nice guys. Good nation builders. Still hard to get over how you left MCXA, so until you proove that your stand up guys, I will always have that doubt.

NATO - 5: Don't know you to really rate you. I know you guys are nice guys from what little I got to know of you.

Nordreich - 6: I like these guys, not sure why, but I do.

GR - 5: You've lost a lot of members that I used to highly respect. There has been nothing that I've seen from you in the months.

Vanguard - 5: My respect for you has fallen over the months, you were one of my favorite alliances while I was in Echelon.

GOD - 2: I dislike a lot about this alliance. It is only the fact that two alliances I respect in RnR and Fark that are your allies, that keep this score from a 1. But I figure the feeling is mutual towards TOP, so here is a good hate going.

FoB - 5: Don't know you to really rate you.

PC - 7: I really like PC. I wish TOP would get closer to them.

Valhalla - 5: I'm likeing the new leadership, but have some heavy doubts. I dislike chefjoe and your old troll squad.

GGA - 2: No respect for actions or state of the alliance. That said if you have changed I don't know.

TPF - 3: Not much love for TPF. One of the main reasons I wanted TOP out of Q. Aggressive and bullies to a large extent.

TOP 3 - Never liked them.

MHA 4 - Ok alliance, but not a favorite of mine

Sparta 5 - Have some good people, but I don't really know them

NpO 10 - :ehm:

IRON 4 - Have good people, but not a fan of their decisions

ODN 6 - They were a 2, but they seem to be improving

FARK 7 - Solid alliance

GPA 5 - Neutral

NPO 3 - Too many reasons. Hopefully on the right track

FOK 5 - Don't know them

MK 10 - :nuke:

WTF 5 - Neutral

TOOL 6 - Seem to be good people

TDO 5 - Neutral :wacko:

VE 7 - Never liked them, but my opinion on them is quickly changing

Legion 4 - Ok for purple

RoK 8 - Great alliance

GATO 7 - They are quiet, but that may be a good thing for GATO

CSN 6 - Ok alliance

Athens 2 - Greatest thing since TSO

Gremlins 6 - Don't know them, but respect their stats

MCXA 6 - Used to be a 2, but are quickly getting better

UPN 8 - Best purple alliance byfar

RIA 6 - Ok alliance

STA 10 - Frostbite is #1

Invicta 1 - Most annoying alliance

RnR 6 - Seems like an ok alliance

MASH 6 - Good rating for purple

NADC 4 - meh

WAPA 5 - Don't know them

NV 9 - Great ally

NSO 10 - Frostbite is still #1

NEW 4 - Barely see them

MA 6 - Seem ok

Umbrella 5 - Don't know them

FAN 8 - Big respect for them

LoSS 2 - Stop changing sides!!!

TSO 0 - WAE

NATO 6 - My former alliance

Nordreich 4 - Don't like them

GR 8 - Great ally

Vanguard 7 - Good alliance

GOD 6 - Pretty good alliance

FoB 6 - Allies of allies

PC 3 - They get a 3, just for once being on Pink

Valhalla 4 - Never liked them, but never hated them

GGA 2 - Fail

TPF 2 - Fail

Added some comments to my ratings.

EDIT: Changed Athen's ratings because of their recent $@! move.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

But you guys are daring, bold, and willing to sacrifice your infra for what is right!

No matter how much you try to play yourselves the victims of some plot to take you out, somehow surviving because your sheer power deters all would-be foes, once again, nobody buys it. Nobody wants you dead. And you can keep hinting SF does, but as I have already assured Rebel Virginia, if we truly wanted you flattened you would be flattened. So if you could stop acting like a victim of some plot by people who are just too cowardly to pull the trigger and jump back into reality it'd be much appreciated!

This one made me laugh. Really.

NSO: Ragnarok kinda sucks

Hoo: What?

NSO: Well you want to attack us, but don't have the balls.

Hoo: ...I really don't want to attack you, you're an ally of an ally and I find you annoying but I don't want you dead.

NSO: PUT UP OR SHUT UP HOO.

Hoo: ...I just said I don't want war...

Rangom: YEAH PUT UP OR SHUT UP HOO.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you got the beginning wrong, but I still am for some reason.

1-4 means I don't like you, 5, I'm neutral towards you, 6 I don't know a lot about you, but you look good to me, and 7-9 means that I respect your alliance a lot. I didn't give any 10's.

TOP – 3 they know their stuff but I don’t really like them much

MHA - 4 meh

Sparta - 4 seem like good guys, but their military is lacking

NpO – 6 I’ve been very impressed with their growth

IRON - 5

ODN – 4 they say they’ve changed, but my opinion of them won’t change until I’ve seen it

FARK – 7 good guys

GPA – 1 neutrals…

NPO – 2 playing the victim and all

FOK - 5

MK – 7 competent

WTF – 5 can’t rate fairly, I don’t even know whether or not they’re neutral

TOOL - 5

TDO – 1 same as GPA

VE – 6 they seem like good guys

Legion – 6 I don’t like most of their allies, but they’re definitely loyal to their allies, so they have my respect

RoK - 9 They had both the most defensive and offensive wars against NPO, definitely committed to their allies

GATO - 5

CSN – 6, good alliance

Athens – 8 allies and I like Londo

Gremlins – 4 don’t like them too much, once did more

MCXA - 5

UPN -5

RIA -7 good allies

STA - 5

Invicta – 2 don’t like what I’ve seen from their leadership

RnR – 6 I just like them for some reason

MASH – 5 Flonker is cool though

NADC – 1 no love at all based on my dealings with these guys in the past

WAPA – 5

NV – 6 seem alright

NSO – 4

NEW – 5

MA – 4 they’re going down hill

Umbrella - 5

FAN – 9 respect their resolved and they’re our yellow friends

LoSS - 5

TSO – 1 didn’t like Sam when he was in MCXA and the way they left MCXA just proved to me that I was right about Sam

NATO – 2 mostly because of my experiences with your previous leadership, but I hold grudges

Nordreich - 5

GR - 6

Vanguard – 7 solid alliance

GOD – 9 stats, military, and they’re allied

FoB - 6

PC - 5

Valhalla – 4 not sure whether you guys have really changed much

GGA – 3 always seemed very stagnant to me, still do even with the leadership change

TPF -4 didn’t like TPF under Slayer at all and I thought it was stupid to keep fighting for so long

Edited by Bungalo Bill

TOP - 5

MHA - 6

Sparta - 7

NpO - 8

IRON -2

ODN - 5

FARK - 8

GPA - 0

NPO - 2

FOK - 7

MK - 10

WTF - 5

TOOL - 6

TDO -0

VE -7

Legion -2

RoK - 8

GATO -7

CSN -10

Athens - 8

Gremlins - 8

MCXA -4

UPN -2

RIA -8

STA - 8

Invicta - 1

RnR - 5

MASH - 5

NADC - 5

WAPA - 9

NV - 6

NSO - 5

NEW - 7

MA - 7

Umbrella -5

FAN - 8

LoSS - 6

TSO - 4

NATO - 1

Nordreich - 1

GR - 10

Vanguard - 8

GOD - 8

FoB - 5

PC - 5

Valhalla - 1

GGA - 1

TPF - 1

Ahh, I'll bite as well.

As people have done before me, 5=neutral, 1=bad, 10=epic. I don't give high or low rankings that easily, so if you score 1-3 or 8-10 it really means something.

Athens - 7 Don't know you that well, but you were good to work with and seem to know how to fight a war. Plus you have Londo!

You make that sound like it's a good thing.

ODN -- 3 (Pretty much got kicked around in Karma war by vastly smaller alliances)

Huh? Like when Wolfpack declared on us and we had twenty one declarations on them within half an hour compared to their three on us? I mean, I personally gained 2k NS in that war and destroyed close to 60k. It's nice to have opinions, but please try to maintain some basis in fact before sounding like an idiot.

I can provide more detailed stats if you wish to proven even further incorrect.