Operation Purplenurple

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If a Gov of SLCB says that if they leave they are permanently not allowed to be SLCB again, then yes.

You should probably keep that line of the permanently part in context, as when it was written the writer himself thought that the guy was going to do his own thing completely independent of SLCB in SLF, but when the guy decided not to what other reason would there be for them to deny membership for a guy who didn't do anything wrong?

You just said

So what are to trying to say? He had no idea what is going on so he did not do it on his own. At the same time you say no one told him to? Well then just how did it happen?

Yes totally SLCB ordered the 19 day old nation to attack IRON and Citadel. You already figured it out why all the questions?

Not every alliance has to attack ghosts. If they don't though will you?

Well, my issue is that if they harbor SLF individuals it detracts from their previous statement clarifying their position on SLF. This is the post you so kindly pointed out to me and I think it is relevant with respect to this discussion.

look i dont know how to make it any more clear than this.

if someone is flying the SLF AA, their actions are not condoned, supported or sanctioned by the rest of SLCB.

if someone changes from SLCB to SLF that simply means they are declaring their intentions to both leave SLCB permanently AND conduct their own operations outside of SLCB influence or governance.

The "leave SLBC permanently" was the only confidence building measure SLCB offered to prove that their two alliances were different. I am a bit more wary of that original claim if they go back on their previous statements.

So in short I certainly think that SLCB may desire to attack their ghosts, otherwise they are de facto protecting these individuals under their banner.

SLF is no more :(, I guess the last rogue was speedily re-accepted to former alliance.

Show's over.

I guess there's no point in keeping this alive anymore then, I don't believe there's left anything to this what isn't a private matter between SLCB and Invicta. Off to your home boys, we're out of low-quality drama for today!

Well, my issue is that if they harbor SLF individuals it detracts from their previous statement clarifying their position on SLF. This is the post you so kindly pointed out to me and I think it is relevant with respect to this discussion.

The "leave SLBC permanently" was the only confidence building measure SLCB offered to prove that their two alliances were different. I am a bit more wary of that original claim if they go back on their previous statements.

So in short I certainly think that SLCB may desire to attack their ghosts, otherwise they are de facto protecting these individuals under their banner.

I'm pretty sure the "if someone is flying the SLF AA, their actions are not condoned, supported or sanctioned by the rest of SLCB." would've been more of a confidence building measure.

If they don't attack their "ghosts" as you call them, I'd love to see someone attack them instead. Pretty sure that they'll accept these people back according to their latest post and the fact that the people who went back to SLCB did nothing wrong.

You can play semantics now but the fact of the matter is SLCB can accept who they please.

The past 9 pages have been nothing but bickering.

Truth be told, Magnum should have made clear what this thread was about (ogodai going rogue) and that it wasn't a SLCB announcement.

Some people are making a fuss about nothing though.

Edited by Tromp

I'm pretty sure the "if someone is flying the SLF AA, their actions are not condoned, supported or sanctioned by the rest of SLCB." would've been more of a confidence building measure.

If they don't attack their "ghosts" as you call them, I'd love to see someone attack them instead. Pretty sure that they'll accept these people back according to their latest post and the fact that the people who went back to SLCB did nothing wrong.

You can play semantics now but the fact of the matter is SLCB can accept who they please.

Well perhaps we are confusing statements with measures. The statement that "if someone is flying the SLF AA, their actions are not condoned, supported or sanctioned by the rest of SLCB" is just that, a statement. Just because something is said does not mean it is true. However, SLCB originally offered something more concrete than their statements. To back up their statements they proposed a future action would be taken. That action would then prove the validity of their statements. The action they proposed was that SLF individuals would not be let back into SLCB, that is what permanent means, and what was implied with

if someone changes from SLCB to SLF that simply means they are declaring their intentions to both leave SLCB permanently

I am not saying SLCB is lying, I am simply saying their statement engendered more trust when there was something tangible backing it up, i.e. that individuals going to SLF would be leaving SLCB permanently. Now that they have gone back on their word, it would make more sense that we would have less confidence in that word.

This is not semantics, this is pointing out a reality. This is what was said and this is what was offered Bob as an assurance package. We now have no assurances and are forced to rely on SLCB's word.

The past 9 pages have been nothing but bickering.

Truth be told, Magnum should have made clear what this thread was about (ogodai going rogue) and that it wasn't a SLCB announcement.

Some people are making a fuss about nothing though.

TOP was attacked babe, where's the love?? -_-