Public Apology for TNE

Eumirbago

Now this is a speech that I like to see.N It's short and too the point and doesn't worry about such pesky things as "facts" and "context."

Very maverick like, I approve.

Or content, for that matter...

My Bad

For once a post that doesn't get all cluttered up with stuff like words and facts.

Simple and to the point, very well done, this should start a trend that will carry

on for years to come

Your apology is too vague <_< , I don't see how it can be a public apology if all it says is 'my bad'. :rolleyes:

For once a post that doesn't get all cluttered up with stuff like words and facts.

Simple and to the point, very well done, this should start a trend that will carry

on for years to come

I agree with this man, it shouldn't be cluttered up but a little background info would be nice ;)

Edited by number1supermariofan

I think this was the guy in Octava Orden who said TnE passed a treaty between the two of them, when in reality it had not gone all the way through on TnE's side. Later in the Treaty Announcement OO corrected themselves by revealing that the treaty was not valid. It ended up in kind of an embarrassment for both parties. Unless I'm am completely in the wrong here. But yeah next time make yourself clear next time you make an announcement.

left out the word treaty, no wonder it didn't make sense.

Edited by Logan

• 1 year later...

I love you Krunk

[23:26] <@supercoolyellow[mcxa]> epic grave dig krunk!
[23:26] <@PresidentHardin[MCXA|MoF]>snip
[23:27] <%Krunk[MCXA]> huh?
[23:27] <@supercoolyellow[mcxa]> http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=72581&view=findpost&p=2502595
[23:27] <@supercoolyellow[mcxa]> you just posted in topic that hasn't been posted in for a year

Edited by supercoolyellow