Francograd Rebuilds

KingEsus

From the office of urban Affairs and Planning.

Francograd. Jewel in Bobs' crown, the city the world revolves around has suffered.

From the grand imperial city it once was, the Armageddon War (also know as the Karma War) reaped its revenge upon the Imperial capital.

4252b5e0.jpg

Scenes of devastation in the eastern industrial suburbs

Damage was widespread, and although no quarter of the city was spared, the worst damage occurred in the suburban and industrial areas of the city. The beautiful Old City and centre avoided the nuclear fires at least; thanks to a concentration of SDI and other defences from emanating from Fort Francograd.

93fd33b0.png

Recent pictures of an Old City street scene.

Since these dark times the people of the Pacific have slowly got to their feet, they have slowly but surely repaired and rebuilt. The work is far from over but to use an over quoted saying 'You cannot kill an idea' and that idea is that Francograd should be a shining beacon to the whole of bob, a cultural, military and economic powerhouse of unrivalled power and size.

26b02e41.png

The main southwest-northeast axis, Franco Avenue still requires rebuilding work in places

The destruction has allowed the His Imperial Majesty Emperor Chuckles the opportunity to renew and beautify old neighbourhoods and construct a grand new peripheral motorway; the Francobahn, which links the network fanning out from around the great city out into Franco's Spain, the largest landmass in the Pacifican Archipelago.

I present to you, people of Bob the latest draft of the Map of Francograd, recently finished and published. (I implore you to view it in its full size).

772835ae.png

As a wonderful twin of the glorious Lady Pacifica:

f22ee46e.png

A new memorial is built in the north west, on a promontory overlooking the city, the Armageddon War memorial stands as a testament to Pacifican Spirit.

01001414.png

A tourist guide to Francograd can still be found here: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Francograd

(I don't think i'm going to update the wiki, like most Wiki's it has descended into a rigid hell of forms, where pennants satisfy their love of bureaucracy. I also resent having my spelling Americanised).

- KingEsus, former cartographer and architect of Francograd.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any sections or locations named for Rebel Virginia, LJ Scott, Sir William, Tamerlane, Doitzel?.....you get the point.

I think "LJ Scott's Francoist Flag Factory" has a nice ring to it.

Or maybe "The Doitzel Center for International Writing"

How about the "Rebel Virginia Naval Institute for Sinking Battleships"

I'm here to help

Edited by rsoxbronco1

Any sections or locations named for Rebel Virginia, LJ Scott, Sir William, Tamerlane, Doitzel?.....you get the point.

I'm here to help

Maybe because none of those people were founders or even Imperial Officers, not to mention they were mostly traitors. So no, I don't get your point, unless your point is to be exceedingly irritating, in which case I do get that's it's your MO.

Nice work KingEsus :)

Edited by Straylight

Didn't before people just wear "costumes" of various other world leaders and not actually try to act, and that horrifically bad I didn't see a good act yet, as those leaders?

I think they just wear the costumes, I remember it,....This medium is barely readable as it is, currently, its just unreadable. How long does this thing last anyway?

While this is a great effort architect KingEsus, I do believe its time for somebody else to take up the mantle now.

Maybe because none of those people were founders or even Imperial Officers, not to mention they were mostly traitors. So no, I don't get your point, unless your point is to be exceedingly irritating, in which case I do get that's it's your MO.

My MO?!?

Fine, since you make it sound like you want more...Build:

"The Anthony Military Institute for Leadership Cooperation"

"The Admiral Sponge Center for Advanced Scientific Iceberg Study"

"King Zog's Hall of Senatorial Debate and Discussion"

My MO?!?

I'm all for the Anthony one.

I just hope the section of town named after me is where all the strip clubs and brothels are.

My MO?!?

There is a statue of Electron Sponge

Maybe I'm just missing it, but is there no trotskysrevenge/moocows anything in Francograd? Seems a little odd to me considering he was your emperor for 2-3 ish years.

He's named the airport after him.

Also, I assume that "Letum point" is where all the male strip clubs are.

Edited by Letum

- KingEsus, former cartographer and architect of Francograd.

I don't really understand why you would make this sort of thing when you are the former cartographer (and not even a member of the NPO any more), but it was very nice nonetheless.

Oh sweet, I really enjoyed that; thanks!

Could I make a recommendation though?

How about a monument to the Red Sphere as it was under the Moldavi/Revenge Doctrine? You were the last internationally recognized team controlling alliance and that deserves praise.

The other request I have is for the OoO to be represented; a statue of a red extended hand shaking a blue extended hand would look really nice, perhaps with it chipped and cracked a little bit to show the strain of time.

Just some unsolicited thoughts.. :D Well done!

What's the speed limit on the Francobahn?

Oh sweet, I really enjoyed that; thanks!

Could I make a recommendation though?

How about a monument to the Red Sphere as it was under the Moldavi/Revenge Doctrine? You were the last internationally recognized team controlling alliance and that deserves praise.

The other request I have is for the OoO to be represented; a statue of a red extended hand shaking a blue extended hand would look really nice, perhaps with it chipped and cracked a little bit to show the strain of time.

Just some unsolicited thoughts.. :D Well done!

What's the speed limit on the Francobahn?

or maybe a polar wars memorial of NAAC citizenry killed. it would be of a giant jackboot crushing an innocent penguin. or maybe a giant hand strangling a symolic representation of my alliance

I'm here to help

You forgot Seerow, and most importantly Anthony. Also, a minor correction, but I don't really sink battleships. Mine usually get sunk, but when you put it that way I am sinking somebody's battleships. Thank God someone remembers that though. I hardly ever get the credit I deserve.