Francograd Rebuilds

KingEsus

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the alliance that freely decided to disband itself and has never reformed?

The immediate alliances that pop into my head that have accomplished that are FAN, Fark and the NPO; not NAAC, whom I remember as being extremely full of themselves but pretty good at war.

Besides, show me one perfect alliance that has never done something wrong in your opinion.

The NPO has never been in the position Fark, LSF, FAN, or GATO have been in. A global war they lost is not the same thing as a war of occupation.

You should give Mussolandia a park or a nature reserve or something. I'm sure he'd hate it, which pretty much would make it all worthwhile.

Hmm I like that... maybe a "The Mussolandian Rainbows and Candy, Small fluffy mammal nature sanctuary".

Mhwahahaha.

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone, it was probably us.

Ah, memories. The work that NPO put into things like Francograd in the past is cool; it's a shame more alliances don't delve into themselves.

NPO are often accused of thinking their culture is 'special' in this regard and others say that its not, but actually there is genuinely a real 'depth' to the NPO. Such cultural pursuits are a strength.

[ooc]Not outward obvious 'Role Play', but an RP thread that runs through the alliance, boards, IRC and all. I think that is to be admired. [/ooc]