Francograd Rebuilds

KingEsus

You forgot Seerow, and most importantly Anthony. Also, a minor correction, but I don't really sink battleships. Mine usually get sunk, but when you put it that way I am sinking somebody's battleships. Thank God someone remembers that though. I hardly ever get the credit I deserve.

yes you do. none

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the office of urban Affairs and Planning.

Francograd. Jewel in Bobs' crown, the city the world revolves around has suffered.

From the grand imperial city it once was, the Armageddon War (also know as the Karma War) reaped its revenge upon the Imperial capital.

The destruction has allowed the His Imperial Majesty Emperor Chuckles the opportunity to renew and beautify old neighbourhoods and construct a grand new peripheral motorway; the Francobahn, which links the network fanning out from around the great city out into Franco's Spain, the largest landmass in the Pacifican Archipelago.

I present to you, people of Bob the latest draft of the Map of Francograd, recently finished and published. (I implore you to view it in its full size).

772835ae.png

Nice Map

AND YAY I can see where I am based at the GATO Embassy for NPO

Yes lots of rebuilding needs to be done and I am sure the capital will look fine once reconstruction is complete.

o/ NPO

B)

And now for some tounge and cheek

Here is the same map but with the GATO Embassy (where I am based) highlighted - hope you don't minde B)

GATOEMBASSY.png

I wasnt sure whether to post my time as Ambassador to NPO durring the war here so Ill make separate page.

The Life of an Ambassador durring the Karma War - thanks to NPO and Karma can be found HERE

Edited by Palpatine001

You forgot Seerow, and most importantly Anthony. Also, a minor correction, but I don't really sink battleships. Mine usually get sunk, but when you put it that way I am sinking somebody's battleships. Thank God someone remembers that though. I hardly ever get the credit I deserve.

I posted a second time on the first page for Anthony. Seerow I forgot though.

"The Seerow International Financial Affairs and ZI Foundation"

Kinda weaker than the rest but I'm tired.

Edited by rsoxbronco1

I noticed a pretty big lack of yours truly.

Oh. My. You're back.

Expect you to be visited by Political Police soon for a very pleasant lesson for learn how spell my name right.

Your black cloaked figures can't touch me in hoopy land!

Maybe because none of those people were founders or even Imperial Officers, not to mention they were mostly traitors. So no, I don't get your point, unless your point is to be exceedingly irritating, in which case I do get that's it's your MO.

Nice work KingEsus :)

Well exactly. Nicely put. And thanks :)

While this is a great effort architect KingEsus, I do believe its time for somebody else to take up the mantle now.

I quite agree, and will gladly mail over the plans and files to a successor.

You misspelled emperor in the bottom right hand corner. Also, Imperial Emperor Wikia Office is somewhat redundant.

Yes, as established, my speelin is awful. Imperial Emperor is the username of the NPO officer in charge of the NPO's affairs on the Wiki (or at least was a fortnight ago).

Also, I assume that "Letum point" is where all the male strip clubs are.

Letum Point is a promontory overlooking the city. You are welcome to engage in 'dogging' if that's your cup of tea.

I don't really understand why you would make this sort of thing when you are the former cartographer (and not even a member of the NPO any more), but it was very nice nonetheless.

Because it seemed a shame to let it languish in the bottom of a trunk when it was so close to completion, i updated the previous version whilst a member, i just needed to add the labels and finish some roads.

Nice Map

AND YAY I can see where I am based at the GATO Embassy for NPO

Yes lots of rebuilding needs to be done and I am sure the capital will look fine once reconstruction is complete.

o/ NPO

Thanks! I'm glad you can see your embassy.

Didn't there used to be a Theatre named for me? Woe betide whoever bombed that.
Doitzel is an enemy of the Order. Doitzel has always been an enemy of the Order.

Standing statues of Electron Sponge to the contrary.

Pretty much. Sir Paul's Music Hall was once Doitzels' theatre. After his, erm, transgressions, we removed his presence. The same happened with ES, but he's gone so it seemed petty.

Thanks for the comments. Hope you enjoyed.

Didn't before people just wear "costumes" of various other world leaders and not actually try to act, and that horrifically bad I didn't see a good act yet, as those leaders?

I think they just wear the costumes, I remember it,....This medium is barely readable as it is, currently, its just unreadable. How long does this thing last anyway?

While this is a great effort architect KingEsus, I do believe its time for somebody else to take up the mantle now.

[OOC]This is halloween, not a imitation contest. So don't worry about it.[/OOC]

or maybe a polar wars memorial of NAAC citizenry killed. it would be of a giant jackboot crushing an innocent penguin. or maybe a giant hand strangling a symolic representation of my alliance

You mean the alliance that freely decided to disband itself and has never reformed?

The immediate alliances that pop into my head that have accomplished that are FAN, Fark and the NPO; not NAAC, whom I remember as being extremely full of themselves but pretty good at war.

Besides, show me one perfect alliance that has never done something wrong in your opinion.

I'd rather the NAAC did go out like it did, not because I want it gone, but because an alliance like the NAAC wouldn't be the same if it surrendered after GWIII. It'd be like the rest of AEGIS, which turned out to pretty much suck for them for 2 years.

Speaking of Francobahn, do Pacificans drive Francos?

Of course not, that'd be silly. Bahn means 'way' or 'path'. Grade separated may be ubiquitous in todays modern Bob but are a significant achievement in engineering and expense terms. Therefore they are named after Franco. In the same way you could name a nations' railway 'Deutschebahn' if that nation happened to be called Deutsche (a silly name i quite agree) and they would not be riding 'Deutsches'. Silly.

Can't you all just admire the lovely highways interchanges and efficient metro network rather than squabble? :P

I'd rather the NAAC did go out like it did, not because I want it gone, but because an alliance like the NAAC wouldn't be the same if it surrendered after GWIII. It'd be like the rest of AEGIS, which turned out to pretty much suck for them for 2 years.

we could have plled it off and still been awesome

have you tried to breath w/o air? it's not very fun!

That's true. The luster of the NAAC would have been stronger now, though imo, if they had continued to fight (I'm no expert) but I think that it had a strong corps of members who would have persevered. That's why I was so disappointed, of course, its easy for me to say since I was League-leaning but let myself be forced officially neutral back than. At the very least, I believe y'all would've eventually been admitted into TI. These are all what-if's though but I understand where the principles of the dissolution were coming from, it was a tough decision.

Any sections or locations named for Rebel Virginia, LJ Scott, Sir William, Tamerlane, Doitzel?.....you get the point.

I think "LJ Scott's Francoist Flag Factory" has a nice ring to it.

This would be a lovely addition. An attraction I would visit everytime I come to Francograd :>