Ragnarok Declaration of Support

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean you didn't make Hoo climb through the ranks again after all he did to you guys?

I'm glad Rok is back to having an emperor, unfortunately it required the former tri to be couped. very glad it was a peaceful transition though :P

If you're referring to the same Cable as I think you are his alliance affiliation being MHA suggests this may have been a spur of the moment decision on the part of your alliance?

About Tau ri: When given the choice of "my way or the highway," I always choose "highway." That's just how I roll.

Hmm...not sure what's going on there. :huh:

At any rate, Ragnarok took massive damage during the Karma War, but seems to be on the road to recovery. I wish them well into the future with Van Hoo III at the helm.

Rish, Taut: You did well and whatever you do or where ever you go from here, I wish much success here on Planet Bob and "elsewhere".

All is well in RoK, I hope atleast, Van Hoo III is more than capable of leading RoK back to (or into) a better place within the Cyberverse. I am very glad you came back Van Hoo III, you are a legend to keep rather than a distant memory of the past.

Congratulation Van Hoo III and RoK, best of luck to you.

Edited by Ezequiel

Babyjesus was our first option. Unfortunately, he had prior commitments as the Lord of the Viridian Entente, Supreme Dictator of the Greenland Republic, Spartan Ephor of Defense, Triumvir of Umbrella, and Lord High Vanguard of the Mushroom Kingdom. So, we went with Plan B: Mistah Hoo.

Congrats and welcome back Hoo! :wub:

Babyjesus was our first option. Unfortunately, he had prior commitments as the Lord of the Viridian Entente, Supreme Dictator of the Greenland Republic, Spartan Ephor of Defense, Triumvir of Umbrella, and Lord High Vanguard of the Mushroom Kingdom. So, we went with Plan B: Mistah Hoo.

Congrats and welcome back Hoo! :wub:

If you had told me I was in the running beforehand I might have resigned all those positions!

Edited by Sandwich Controversy