Ragnarok Declaration of Support

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said inb4 (in before) da da da. You asked how I could get in after da da da. You should have asked how I could get in before da da da.

Anyhow, just poking fun. No worries.

Ahhh, see, I was asking how you get in after something isn't happening to point out the futility of you saying inb4 something that won't happen.

Like me saying inb4 MK declares war on purple :awesome:

It's been fun.

Ahhh, see, I was asking how you get in after something isn't happening to point out the futility of you saying inb4 something that won't happen.

Like me saying inb4 MK declares war on purple :awesome:

It's been fun.

It's always so embarrassing when you correct someone and then they have to correct you cause you actually missed their point not the other way around. :v:

Let's just be friends and hope MK does declare war on purple. :ehm:

This is something I wholeheartedly support. I spent quite a few months in Ragnarok, ranging from the end of Hoo's reign until just two months ago. There are many challenges facing Ragnarok and make obstacles which they will have to overcome in the near future to ensure their success. There is not a single man who I would consider more able to fight through this then Emperor Hoo. Love him or hate him, Ragnarok just wasn't the same without him at the helm. Good luck old friend, and God speed RoK.

o/ Ragnarok

o/ Hoo