CNRP World Map 1 Redux

iamthey

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No thanks. Rp'd in Antartica before rather not go back there. If it is okay with the AUP members I would like to claim the lower half of their protected territory.

I'm actually claiming all of it...and the lower half is a cant'-do deal, since that's where my capital's going to be. We can work out an IC deal sometime though, PM me if you want to work something out.

Could you add the Holy American Empire? It's a merge of me and shadow the image has been pretty much completely edited only the Antarctic protectorate needs to be renamed too

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss262/A...outhamerica.png

Geeze, looks like Sarah and I started the fad again... :P

Next thing we know, New England will merge with Tahoe and Viniland to create New Tahoeland. :lol1:

Next thing we know, Texas will be annihilated by merge with The Amerikanisches Reich to form...The Amerikanisches Reich :awesome:

Next thing we know, New England will merge with Tahoe and Viniland to create New Tahoeland. :lol1:

The Peoples Republic of America

North American Union

North American Confederacy

Hmmm.... ;)

Next thing we know, Texas will be annihilated by merge with The Amerikanisches Reich to form...The Amerikanisches Reich

Now this IS likely :P

Map requests:

CNRPMapRequest-20091210.png

1. The Ottawa Islands (the islands of the coast of Disparu, highlighted in orange and circled) is currently coloured grey. It should be part of my territory, since I RP'd annexing it last August (click here for RP).

2. The other area highlighted in orange is currently coloured grey, even though it was part of my original claim.

Thanks! ^_^

Edited by Pikachurin

Lavo and I had not discussed Malta, just 'the big three'. Malta just happened to fall into the mini-map I made. Unless Lavo feels like gifting it to me, I have no claim on it.

EDIT: After talking with Lavo again, I do control Malta now.

Edited by The Flying Scotsman

The SST Protectorate in Antarctica, and the territory there, need to be marked as 'People's Democratic Haruhiist Republic'

Will be making an RP eventually annexing the entire protectorate to the territory.

Please also mark the AUP Protectorate as 'Nanbou Teikoku' [N_Reeki], thanks.

Stop changing your name all the time :v: