Rollrating and MK Hatin'

Groucho Marx

Roll-rate us please  

621 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once we past you in the sanction race we wont hate you.

We'll nothing you.

Go right ahead and pass us then. I'm one of the people who thinks sanction is overrated. Besides the flag in game, all it does is make you a ghost magnet. And ghosts tend to do stupid stuff.

Go right ahead and pass us then. I'm one of the people who thinks sanction is overrated. Besides the flag in game, all it does is make you a ghost magnet. And ghosts tend to do stupid stuff.

We dont even have enough members to get a sanction. It's more because we need our e-peen boosting, although this thread will have tied us over for at least the next 48hours.

Personally I wouldn't mind a ghost or two. In the neighborhood of 50k NS and above. We never get any. :(

/me eats one of Lam's rolls

Very tasty sir, 8/10. (I would make the 'would eat again' funny but I've been beaten to the punch there.)

Bel Air seem to desperately want to martyr themselves ... this thread moved them a point up the rolling scale alone, particularly given how many alliances you take shots at in the OP. I imagine the mods want to roll you for flagrant abuse of IC/OOC, too :P ... I certainly do, you're confusing me.

You think you're funny, edgy and the new Unjust Path, but all I see is /b/ 2.0 (at least without the game-hacking part). Fortunately you're too small for anyone to care about.

Sadly, some of us aren't in positions of power, and can't really "do something about it". :(

-Bama

im sure some ppl who voted for that option are tho

Very tasty sir, 8/10. (I would make the 'would eat again' funny but I've been beaten to the punch there.)

Bel Air seem to desperately want to martyr themselves ... this thread moved them a point up the rolling scale alone, particularly given how many alliances you take shots at in the OP. I imagine the mods want to roll you for flagrant abuse of IC/OOC, too :P ... I certainly do, you're confusing me.

You think you're funny, edgy and the new Unjust Path, but all I see is /b/ 2.0 (at least without the game-hacking part). Fortunately you're too small for anyone to care about.

can you show me where we claimed to be the new UJP?

Edited by Newhotness

can you show me where we claimed to be the new UJP?

I didn't say you claimed it, but it is obviously the way you want to play the game; anyone who watches you can see that. RAD even copied some of \m/ and GOONS's more infamous policies, for a few days until you realised you don't have the power at least.

I really hate to go against the prevailing opinion here, but wouldn't rolling Bel Air be equivalent to acknowledging them? Quite frankly I'd say they get much more attention they deserve. I mean, what have they done besides poorly insult people and generally fail at being funny? Ignore them unless they actually do something, which I am sure in their desperation for attention and relevance they will once silly stunts such as this one fail to give them what they're looking for.

I didn't say you claimed it, but it is obviously the way you want to play the game; anyone who watches you can see that. RAD even copied some of \m/ and GOONS's more infamous policies, for a few days until you realised you don't have the power at least.

i dont think that means we are trying to be the new UJP tho. A lot of us who were in RAD had fun doing that stuff in \m/. So we just continued to do it. Doesnt mean we are tryin to be the 2.0

Personally I wouldn't mind a ghost or two. In the neighborhood of 50k NS and above. We never get any. :(

Heh, TOOL ghosts tend to be tiny. We had nearly fifty at one point (before Karma War) but have since whittled that number down to three, with one being inactive since he/she rolled and unlikely to return before deletion.

I really hate to go against the prevailing opinion here, but wouldn't rolling Bel Air be equivalent to acknowledging them? Quite frankly I'd say they get much more attention they deserve. I mean, what have they done besides poorly insult people and generally fail at being funny? Ignore them unless they actually do something, which I am sure in their desperation for attention and relevance they will once silly stunts such as this one fail to give them what they're looking for.

That's a good point actually... but I like war. And I rarely visit the OWF unless incredibly bored, so the only !@#$%*ing I'd get would come from in-game.

You take the time to write up one of the longest posts in this thread.

You end it saying BelAir is too small for anyone to care about.

credit goes to KingXander