Rollrating and MK Hatin'

Groucho Marx

Roll-rate us please  

621 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Being funny and clever is great and all, but MK gives off a bit of arrogance every so often. It's only going to get worse.

Insecure people think of self-confidence as arrogance these days? Interesting.

Not necessarily a bad thing

Not necessarily, but in your case it is.

Poll told me to vote for option 3 and so I did.

:awesome:

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooo, I got a shout-out and this thread backs up my line in the OP. ^_^

It's actually almost sad now though, before this thread I didn't realize how close to home I hit with that statement. By the way, MK's pixels are better than your pixels and they've always been arrogant !@#$%bags obsessed with their little timmies, so nothings really new here.

Feels good man.

Wooo, I got a shout-out and this thread backs up my line in the OP. ^_^

It's actually almost sad now though, before this thread I didn't realize how close to home I hit with that statement. By the way, MK's pixels are better than your pixels and they've always been arrogant !@#$%bags obsessed with their little timmies, so nothings really new here.

Feels good man.

It hasn't been backing up your line, though. The effect was the same, yes, but the cause of our hating on MK is different. It's because you're being pricks.

I'm thoroughly amused at the fact that a leader of an alliance is so affected by the sentiments of another alliance's membership that he must seek attention by posting a topic such as this.

I don't know, maybe I'm just easily amused.

Sarcasm, bro. l2read

I think MK was mad because Belair was stealing their style, so then Belair got mad because MK started trolling because they were mad at Belair, so MK is now mad that Belair was hating on MK because MK was trolling Belair because Belair was stealing their style. It's NSO's fault.

It hasn't been backing up your line, though. The effect was the same, yes, but the cause of our hating on MK is different. It's because you're being pricks.

Are you kidding? This thread is a huge pile of butthurt because when you wanted to be friends with MK they just thought you were retards and said as much. This is classic, 'You hate me so I guess I have to hate you now!'

P.S. I'm not in MK, I'm in Argent, this is simply an outsiders perspective based on how angry and/or defensive you get when anyone from MK says anything..

Are you kidding? This thread is a huge pile of butthurt because when you wanted to be friends with MK they just thought you were retards and said as much. This is classic, 'You hate me so I guess I have to hate you now!'

P.S. I'm not in MK, I'm in Argent, this is simply an outsiders perspective based on how angry and/or defensive you get when anyone from MK says anything..

Or, it's a thread of humor which, obviously, SOME PEOPLE weren't intelligent enough to comprehend.

edit for period, yo.

Edited by Aeternalis