An announcement from "None"

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It gets worse. Apparently he took $12 million for tech deals and now will be unlikely to deliver the tech.

Protip: Don't screw Londo of Athens and three members of your former alliance to go out on a "big game hunt". <_<

I intend on delivering all tech on time, as promised. I wouldn't worry about that at all.

I intend on delivering all tech on time, as promised. I wouldn't worry about that at all.

I think this guy was intending on it too, but y'know, anything can happen. I wouldn't count on you being able to honor your tech deals. Especially after Invicta is done with you.

Edited by Beatrice

I'm fairly sure GOONS surrendered to RebelVirginia at one point, so surprisingly the answer is yes.

Many have surrendered to Rebel Virginia. There are few who can go toe to toe with our Lord and Savior and live to tell the tale.

It gets worse. Apparently he took $12 million for tech deals and now will be unlikely to deliver the tech.

Protip: Don't screw Londo of Athens and three members of your former alliance to go out on a "big game hunt". <_<

He is active, he has full military improvements, and he has a warchest. Depending on the coordination and skill of his opponents he could either thrash all of them or get beat up bad, or just about anything in between. He has excellent war training, I think, and will do well. And I have full faith I will receive my tech. :)

He is active, he has full military improvements, and he has a warchest. Depending on the coordination and skill of his opponents he could either thrash all of them or get beat up bad, or just about anything in between. He has excellent war training, I think, and will do well. And I have full faith I will receive my tech. :)

I'll leave you to your faith in humanity. ;)

And if he survives to send people the tech he owes, I'll owe him an apology and congratulations.

If they won't learn grammar and spelling beat it into them :lol1:

Also surely these guys don't need Invicta to take out one nation? Well on further inspection apparently so, way not to anarchy him with 3 nations though.

Edited by spearo

I'm fairly sure GOONS surrendered to RebelVirginia at one point, so surprisingly the answer is yes.

RV doesn't count. He's definitely in a league of his own. :v:

Yeah, I saw this thread and thought Walford was back...

Perhaps this attempt will end with even more success.

Walford is back, though he resides in the world of Steve now.

I tell you what hurricane if you can come out the other end with your tech ready to deliver then your doing pretty good... mind you its fully possible but more then anything it depends how good those invicta guys are.

hmm epic lolz if nothing else

You do realize you're in a Fresh Prince themed alliance, right?

Well you can still see Fresh Prince on like 15 channels in syndication so it must still be ok. But when is the last time you heard someone use NOT? And if you did what did you think to yourself when it happened?

Well you can still see Fresh Prince on like 15 channels in syndication so it must still be ok. But when is the last time you heard someone use NOT? And if you did what did you think to yourself when it happened?

Touché.

Pretty fresh debating skills you have there.