The Huns Announcement of the Week

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i want to adress everyone.

1. thank you to all that support us and for the kind words

2. sorry if i dont please everyone in my broadcast

3. lolthehuns isn't funny, lolpink has been taken to a whole new word, lolpinkeye

so if you don't wnat pink eye, stay away from lolpinkeye

Really... This is really pathetic, but I hope you enjoy your really lame pun, because your obviously the only one.

seriously dude????? lolthehuns???? just because i came up wiht lolpinkeye doesn't mean u can make a new slur

I don't get it.

Wait, lolpinkeye? OH LIKE PINK EYE, THE DISEASE. PINK IS THE DISEASE KILLING CN. PINK IS THE BOXXY OF CN.

for those suggesting a voice to read the news, please don't. By the way he spells, I'd gander that his voice would be higher than the peak of everest, and then you would complain about an annoying voice, etc.

Edited by Aeternalis

for those suggesting a voice to read the news, please don't. By the way he spells, I'd gander that his voice would be higher than the peak of everest, and then you would complain about an annoying voice, etc.

Haha, this made me laugh. Reminds of the one time I saw Candlejack pop into the room and

Congrats on 50k. As for your news thing. Could use some work. For example some sound might be nice. But I'll give you credit for trying to contribute something to the community. Keep up the good work.

Not 500k, that's only a few nations nowadays....

Five to six for some crowds, maybe ten to twelve for some others. At least for a successful micro-alliance where everybody has been playing a few years. Could easily take 40-50 members for a start-up, which is why if you're averaging 12kNS or less it's generally advisable you make your first couple milestone announcements in the membership column instead.

At least our slur is funny, yours is just stupid, just like your alliance.

Your slur was about as entertaining as my puns. That is to say, it wasn't funny.

Congratulations, Genghis. I'll never forget your kindness back with Crimson Guard. Take Bel Air's insults for what they are... the failed attempts of an alliance born out of lolpink to get the community to laugh at someone else for a change.

Your slur was about as entertaining as my puns. That is to say, it wasn't funny.

Congratulations, Genghis. I'll never forget your kindness back with Crimson Guard. Take Bel Air's insults for what they are... the failed attempts of an alliance born out of lolpink to get the community to laugh at someone else for a change.

Because laughing at you was getting tiresome.

Please... not weekly.

And the News thing was really bad.

Great constructive criticism.

Agreed. That news was awful.

Please make a note. Break, not brake. Unless you mean the treaty was used to stop a car.

Stop whining about minor spelling errors, at least someone's trying to communicate in a different language then his own.

That news report was horrible, this thread is horrible, and OP is horrible for subjecting me to both.

Then stop your horrible commenting.

So many fails on the video...

What did you add to the community lately?

Suggestions to help out on the new broadcast:

1.) Get someone to be a voice on it so we don't have to read it

2.) Have a few people go over the text in order to make sure it is spelled properly

Look, this is constructive and helpful criticism. Same advice I would like to give you guys over @ the Huns.

I hate to be "mean" but isn't there somebody in your alliance who has English as a first language that you could get to make these announcements?

So... why do people always ask? This is an international community, which we should be proud of. Also, it's totally OOC to whine about someones RL background. I'm starting to wonder why nobody ever bothers FOK about it's announcements, there are almost always some errors in them.

Very funny, again, why can't people post constructive criticism? This is just pathetic.

All Im going to say is. "FAIL" Please atleast look at how other alliances do there announcments and try to copy that.. Maybe go back to school and Graduate the 5th grade?

Why should EVERYBODY act the way you like it? Why should every alliance work in the same way, announce in the same way, just because it's seen as 'normal'? I'm happy not all the people around here are silly lemmings like you are.

To the huns: congrats on the milestone, and good luck reaching 100k!

Edited by erikz

"Bel Airs insults"? One, not everyone in bel air who has posted here has insulted them, i know i havent. Two, Bel Air members arent the only ones who are throwing insults. If you count up how many Bel Air members are insulting the huns, and how many ppl from the rest of CN are, you will see the that our guys are greatly outnumbered. So please, dont single us out. If ur gonna call someone out on insulting, call everyone out

"Bel Airs insults"? One, not everyone in bel air who has posted here has insulted them, i know i havent. Two, Bel Air members arent the only ones who are throwing insults. If you count up how many Bel Air members are insulting the huns, and how many ppl from the rest of CN are, you will see the that our guys are greatly outnumbered. So please, dont single us out. If ur gonna call someone out on insulting, call everyone out

I thought Belair was all about insulting the norm, Damn just when I was about to join you go and spoil it for me!