The Huns Announcement of the Week

43139754.png

This is our latest announcement to the cyberverse, today September 29, 2009.

1. With help from our good friends TGE, Invicta, and some random nations, we have grown to 50,000 NS. Many people don't think of this as a point, but we do because we are half way to our 100,000 NS goal.

2. We are also proud to announce that The Huns Sponsorship CNN, cyber nations news, has made a new episode. We ask that anyone who enjoys the shows please subscribe to the channel on youtube.com

Here is the link to the new video:

So that was our two new announcements, if interested in joining, having your alliance advertised on CNN, please contact me ( Genghis Khan II) for any info.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you only settled down and became civilized people! :P Sincere congrats on the growth!

Fritz

Edit: Did you call me President Kaiser Frederick II? :v: Also it lacks old Imperial marching tunes! :P

Edited by Kaiser Frederick II

Your news broadcast is like a fine wine and will get better with age. You have done a very good job on getting the info. I commend you guys and I see great things for The Huns

thanks amos, and it is true, i know this month wasn't good, but i have posted this before, that for a while we are stuck with this, but it will get better because once we get better software, we will have a actual desk broadcast that will make it WAY more fun and cool. so for now, we are stuck with it, we should be getting it between now and christmas. thanks for all the people who support us, and hopefully more to come.

It makes me laugh to see all the little girls in here complaining about the video. If you didn't like the first one, don't watch the rest of them. At least he is trying to do something of service to the community, unlike some of you posting in here.

If you enjoy doing the videos Ghengis, take the constructive criticism and continue to make them better than before.

Please... not weekly.

And the News thing was really bad.

That news report was horrible, this thread is horrible, and OP is horrible for subjecting me to both.
Seriously.. Just stop making threads.

Also, The News pretty much sucked as well, so I'd give up on that as well.

And um, Congrats on 50k??

So many fails on the video...

I'm down with all these guys. lolthehuns