The Huns Announcement of the Week

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Genghis... you will make it more and more professional at each issues of the journal. No doubt.

Another criticism, but for your own sake, try to avoid dark writings on dark backgrounds...

And, i'm sure you know it, but don't even read and comment the "lolhuns" and the likes... Wentworth completely have it right :

It makes me laugh to see all the little girls in here complaining about the video. If you didn't like the first one, don't watch the rest of them. At least he is trying to do something of service to the community, unlike some of you posting in here.

and more importantly, keep having fun at doing it !

It makes me laugh to see all the little girls in here complaining about the video. If you didn't like the first one, don't watch the rest of them. At least he is trying to do something of service to the community, unlike some of you posting in here.

If you enjoy doing the videos Ghengis, take the constructive criticism and continue to make them better than before.

Yes!

Don't mind the haters, Genghis, your contributions to cybernations are appreciated.

Congrats Huns, keep up the good work, and grow strong.

As for the videos, keep working on it bud. Everyone's gotta start somewhere. For a news cast, there should be a voice probably, so see if you can get a voice recording of the news, from someone with a neutral(aged voice). Good luck bud. :)

Edited by Airikr

well i want to adress everyone.

1. thank you to all that support us and for the kind words

2. sorry if i dont please everyone in my broadcast

3. lolthehuns isn't funny, lolpink has been taken to a whole new word, lolpinkeye

so if you don't wnat pink eye, stay away from lolpinkeye

well i want to adress everyone.

1. thank you to all that support us and for the kind words

2. sorry if i dont please everyone in my broadcast

3. lolthehuns isn't funny, lolpink has been taken to a whole new word, lolpinkeye

so if you don't wnat pink eye, stay away from lolpinkeye

Oh dear.. :wacko: