An Announcement from R&R

DemonSpawn

RRFlag.gif

Citizens of Planet Bob,

I come before you today as one of two newly elected Triumvirates of R&R. Our other newly elected Trium is VG (Viking Goalie).

Some of you may have heard some rumours about R&R lately, to get rid of all misunderstandings we the triumvirate of R&R have decided to explain the things that have passed.

About 3 weeks ago there where some internal struggles in R&R. Like in every alliance and group of friends, people don't always see eye to eye. During discussions people sometimes realize things that they did not want to acknowledge prior to the event and so it occurred that 2 of our most respected members (GoFastLeft and Hawk) realized that they where stuck in the same routine day in day out. They realised a change of scenery was needed and decided to start a new adventure. Naturally when such respected members leave there are always people that follow and although we are sad to see them leave they too deserve the best of luck for the future.

Although in the heat of discussion sometimes people say some wrong things we can honestly say that our respect for both GFL and Hawk remains unchanged. Therefor we wish them all the best of luck on this grand adventure and pledge our support should they ever need our help.

Goodluck on your journey and hopefully soon our paths will cross again.

To all our allies we like to say, have no fear R&R is still here! Our government has been restored and we are once more ready to go full speed ahead!

We will do this with our newly elected government:

Triumvirate:

cmf0203

DemonSpawn

VG

Foreign Affairs:

Bilzey

Defense:

Acting General: EgoFreaky

Interior:

KingLC

If anyone has any questions for us, please stop by our forums, or on IRC at #RnR.

Thank you!

**This has been delayed because my comptuer has been down, and I've been operating from my blackberry up untill today.**

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic