Pathetic Bullies?

emily

OK

I had hoped that this one had been put to bed already... MHA Request for Explanation

After being sentenced to ZI without trial. I opened that thread asking for a fair hearing. Of course it was denied to me. What I, and the rest of CN was not told, was that MHA actually then went and held another trial "Witch Hunt" that I again was not allowed to attend, or even view the evidence against me. And was suddenly presented with a list of threats from MHA some 1 month after the event.

Since then this game has just been a nightmare, I simply couldn't detail everything, we'd all be here all day... and I will be the first to admit, when they start on me I snap right back at them with a vengeance I've got so much hate mail fro MHA gov that I had to but them on block, Once of the worst incidents had them send me three in the space of 15 minutes, knowing full well I wasn't very well to the point where I was so upset I was harming myself.

Firstly, what have I said about talking to me? Don't.

Secondly, you're a joke. The fact that you still think your !@#$%^&* is going to work on us is laughable. But believe me, sweetheart, if you continue with your nonsense you will be returned to ZI and will be held there until we decide to let you off. It's not a threat - it's a promise.

$%&@ off and leave us alone. Again.

WCR

you know I just this minute took you of block because I thought we could try to be civil.

PLEASE stop being so hateful to me.

I'm really sorry I upset or offended you, that was never my intention, but you're really upsetting me this this emily is evil stuff.

$%&@. Off.

Get a life.

Get over it.

Move on.

We have.

stop sending me hatemail.
Stop replying then and $%&@. OFF.

They then sent over their diplomat "Jerdge" to try to harass me, after telling him not to contact me, blocking his PMs on the forums and in-game, he actually registered on OSA forums just to pester me. and repeatedly refused to go away, despite the fact that by this point I was hysterical about them being near me.

He then tried to convince everyone I was being unreasonable [lets face it though, in that state who wouldn't be] and gave numerous allegations agianst me in the MHA embassy, despite his own earlier "ruling" that MHA should not go to other alliances trying to badmouth me. However did get very concerned when he realised that other alliances could view his posts, and insisted on making his embassy private!

We then all endured hours of WCR making threats! Including this delicious one to OSA trying to get tehm to chuck me out of their alliance.

19:54 <tristram> well we arent allies cause you guys dont want to be allies

19:55 <tristram> we certainly arent enemies

19:56 <WCR|away> i can tell you right now that we will never be allies if you keep her in your alliance

anyway, even jerdge had to admit they were out of line... things calmed down a bit but then...

I get this form one of the nations who "attacked" me during my ZI:

Session Start: Wed Sep 09 22:05:03 2009

Session Ident: FarmerJohn[MHA]

[22:05] Session Ident: FarmerJohn[MHA] (Coldfront, emily[OSA]) (MOD EDIT: Don't post those.)

[22:05] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> how about now can u talk like this?

01[22:05] <emily[OSA]> problem?

[22:06] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> well i didnt know what was going on i didnt feel right attacking you

[22:06] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i left MoDF soon after

[22:06] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> became a Diplomat for WAPA

01[22:07] <emily[OSA]> and I give a flying $%&@ because?

[22:07] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> well i dont expect you too....but i just wanted to say sorry

01[22:07] <emily[OSA]> for what?

[22:08] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> and well ill be in cnwapa alot so u may be seeing me and vice versa

01[22:08] <emily[OSA]> oh

01[22:08] <emily[OSA]> I'll see you out mate!

[22:09] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> ok well see you around then

01[22:09] <emily[OSA]> gp back to acting your age - what is it... 3?

[22:09] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> well im 22

[22:09] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> and i dont understand what went on

01[22:09] <emily[OSA]> and I'm still VERY pissed off!

[22:09] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i was just doing what i was told to do

01[22:10] <emily[OSA]> you could have !@#$@#$ asked

01[22:10] <emily[OSA]> no !@#$@#$ excuse

[22:10] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> and i tried to do the least damage as i could

[22:10] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i tried

01[22:10] <emily[OSA]> would you turn the gas taps on jews with that excuse???

[22:10] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> noone told me anything

01[22:10] <emily[OSA]> <emily[OSA]> would you turn the gas taps on jews with that excuse???

01[22:10] <emily[OSA]> 22 is old enough to know right from wrong

[22:10] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i would never hurt anyone

01[22:11] <emily[OSA]> oh right

01[22:11] <emily[OSA]> so what would you call what you did?

[22:12] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> u may not know what happened in the background i tried to stop them

01[22:12] <emily[OSA]> bollocks!

[22:12] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> the only thing i could think of was to take the slot so someone else didn't

01[22:12] <emily[OSA]> you !@#$@#$ volunteered!

[22:13] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i still don't know what happened

[22:13] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> its all hush hush

01[22:13] <emily[OSA]> hush hush

[22:13] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> but i think WCR wronged you

01[22:13] <emily[OSA]> there's a !@#$@#$ 21 page thread!!!!

01[22:13] <emily[OSA]> don't you !@#$@#$ worry

01[22:13] <emily[OSA]> he'll get his

[22:14] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i cant justify what i did but i can say im sorry

01[22:14] <emily[OSA]> no

01[22:15] <emily[OSA]> call him out

[22:15] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> it may not change a thing for you but i wanted you to know that

01[22:15] <emily[OSA]> call him out

[22:15] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> and ask him what?

01[22:15] <emily[OSA]> what his problem really is?

01[22:15] <emily[OSA]> you know

01[22:15] <emily[OSA]> OSA wants to know who sped on them

01[22:15] <emily[OSA]> spied*

01[22:15] <emily[OSA]> I know

01[22:16] <emily[OSA]> I was minister

01[22:16] <emily[OSA]> but I'm not a SPY

01[22:16] <emily[OSA]> not would it do any good

01[22:16] <emily[OSA]> I was not ZId for accessing MHA forums

[22:16] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i knew something else was up

01[22:16] <emily[OSA]> what?

01[22:16] <emily[OSA]> ask?

[22:17] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i knew that it was something else that they got rid of you

01[22:17] <emily[OSA]> what?

[22:17] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> it was all too fishy

[22:17] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> well after we attacked you i started asking around

01[22:17] <emily[OSA]> and

[22:17] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> and none wanted to give me answers

01[22:18] <emily[OSA]> such as

[22:18] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> which was kinda a flag there

[22:18] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> as to what happened

[22:18] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> between u and wcr

[22:18] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> wheni would ask they would leave irc

01[22:18] <emily[OSA]> who?

[22:18] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> or pwn me off to someone else

[22:18] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i don't want to mention names

01[22:19] <emily[OSA]> go on

[22:19] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> just higher ups

01[22:19] <emily[OSA]> lol

[22:19] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i couldn't understand why

01[22:19] <emily[OSA]> well

01[22:19] <emily[OSA]> it seems to me

01[22:19] <emily[OSA]> just like

01[22:19] <emily[OSA]> something pretty serious did happen between me and WCR

01[22:19] <emily[OSA]> but I have no idea what

01[22:20] <emily[OSA]> and when i they to ask

01[22:20] <emily[OSA]> try*

01[22:20] <emily[OSA]> he gets really upset

[22:20] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> hmmm

01[22:20] <emily[OSA]> so

[22:20] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> maybe hes hiding something?

01[22:20] <emily[OSA]> probably crossed wires

01[22:20] <emily[OSA]> oh - he's hiding a lot of things

01[22:20] <emily[OSA]> we all do

01[22:20] <emily[OSA]> maybe I touched a raw nerve

[22:21] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> but maybe he though you were getting too close to knowing something

01[22:22] <emily[OSA]> he believes stuff that is not true

01[22:22] <emily[OSA]> sorry means !@#$

01[22:22] <emily[OSA]> i'd love him to talk to me

01[22:22] <emily[OSA]> even if he's angry

01[22:23] <emily[OSA]> because i still don't understand

01[22:23] <emily[OSA]> what happened

01[22:23] <emily[OSA]> and

01[22:23] <emily[OSA]> till we sort it

01[22:23] <emily[OSA]> I will remain a threat

[22:23] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> all i know is they came up with a picture of your ip or something

01[22:23] <emily[OSA]> to an alliance I really do care for

01[22:23] <emily[OSA]> FJ

01[22:23] <emily[OSA]> I accessed their forums

01[22:23] <emily[OSA]> thing is

01[22:24] <emily[OSA]> anyone can

[22:24] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i know

01[22:24] <emily[OSA]> well

[22:24] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> thats what i asked them but they claimed u to being a spy and it came down from WCR himself to attack you....

01[22:24] <emily[OSA]> a private sorry changes nothing

[22:24] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> and i didnt understand

01[22:24] <emily[OSA]> I can see MHA forums

01[22:25] <emily[OSA]> always will be able to

[22:25] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> maybe one day wcr will talk to you

01[22:25] <emily[OSA]> well

01[22:25] <emily[OSA]> I know this is not normal behavior for him

01[22:26] <emily[OSA]> i just really feel like there's something I've missed

01[22:27] <emily[OSA]> they even claimed I was really a man

[22:27] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> there may be 21 pages but i don't think i could believe them

[22:27] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> something else is going on here

01[22:27] <emily[OSA]> i think so

01[22:27] <emily[OSA]> probably something silly

[22:28] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> yeah

01[22:28] <emily[OSA]> well unless they talk to me i can't fix it

01[22:28] <emily[OSA]> and

[22:28] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> proby thought u knew something u didnt

01[22:31] <emily[OSA]> I never once said I wasn't on MHA forums

01[22:31] <emily[OSA]> but

01[22:31] <emily[OSA]> I've never passed anything on

01[22:31] <emily[OSA]> infant

01[22:31] <emily[OSA]> given what I have sight of

01[22:31] <emily[OSA]> to this day

01[22:32] <emily[OSA]> I'm far less of a spy that MHAs own members, given how they gossip

[22:32] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i Believe you

01[22:32] <emily[OSA]> i couldn't care less

01[22:32] <emily[OSA]> what can you do

01[22:32] <emily[OSA]> take my 999 infra?

01[22:33] <emily[OSA]> you did that last time

01[22:33] <emily[OSA]> and you were worse off by the end of it

01[22:33] <emily[OSA]> 3 today?

[22:33] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i wants trying to do damage

01[22:33] <emily[OSA]> no public announcement?

01[22:33] <emily[OSA]> why

01[22:33] <emily[OSA]> because you can't even show your faces on OWF

Session Close: Wed Sep 09 22:58:52 2009

Anyway - long story short, next day I called Farmer John out on his actions, I was very impolite! I apologize for my language, but not for what I said. Farmer John committed treason on MHA by not attacking me, yet tried to come of looking like a war hero. He was also a liar and a coward for not standing up for the truth. He just kept quiet, and hoped no one would find him out.

Of course, by trying to stand up to these bullies, I once avian opened myself up to further abuse. Farmer John, tried to make it look like an unprovoked attack, and has not admitted to these logs to his own government. [who will no doubt claim they are forged, as with the last ones i posted...] MHA will not prosecute him for treason.

Instead, they are seeking ways to harm or silence me.

They have:

Started yet another emily hate thread [TBH they make me feel important - I like the attention!]

Trawled through all my OWF posts, looking for ANYTHING they can report me on in an aim to get me banned!

Ridiculed me for being mentally unstable, commenting on how I may have stopped taking meds, and discussing what they would need to do to push me over the edge.

Decided to go to #WAPA government and pressure them into issuing a joint OWF denunciation of my actions towards Farmer John with the hope of getting the CN community to turn on me.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unsorted Problems need Sorted?

Hope this works out for you emily. Planet Bob has laws about harrassment ;)

Also, First to say lolwut

Sometimes its better to let it die

*Krunk glares in the general direction of a certain LoSS*

Edited by Krunk the Great

woah. I sincerely hope this is resolved between the both of you. This is the first i've heard of this (probably a good thing - private channels for the win), however its important to note to all that is only one side of the situation thats in this thread thus far. While it would be nice to know, i doubt MHA is going to open up internal affairs over this. Generally though, its usually the case the accused gets the chance to rebut the claims/accusation. Even the show trials of the USSR the defendent was allowed in the court room!

Is there anyone who both parties trust who can stand in as a mediator?

woah. I sincerely hope this is resolved between the both of you. This is the first i've heard of this (probably a good thing - private channels for the win), however its important to note to all that is only one side of the situation thats in this thread thus far. While it would be nice to know, i doubt MHA is going to open up internal affairs over this. Generally though, its usually the case the accused gets the chance to rebut the claims/accusation. Even the show trials of the USSR the defendent was allowed in the court room!

Is there anyone who both parties trust who can stand in as a mediator?

like.... 2 faced jerdge?

yeah it is one sided, that's because MHA continually refuse to speak with me, and just label me as a !@#$%* with a grudge.

I completely get that MHA are upset, and feel threatened by me, but until they chose a less malicious method of engaging with me, I'm kinda backed into a corner about how i deal with them.

Ridiculed me for being mentally unstable, commenting on how I may have stopped taking meds, and discussing what they would need to do to push me over the edge.

This is a very serious accusation. Do you have any evidence of this?

Edited by Aimee Mann

in before MHA !@#$ storm.

I have had the pleasure of dealing with WCR's sharp tongue on occasion. He is a very passionate person and I don't fault him one bit for it. That said, I don't quite understand what the point of this is. MHA doesn't like you, and you don't like MHA (or at least certain members). My good friend Krunk said it best: let it die. Go your own way and let them go theirs.

in before MHA !@#$ storm.

I have had the pleasure of dealing with WCR's sharp tongue on occasion. He is a very passionate person and I don't fault him one bit for it. That said, I don't quite understand what the point of this is. MHA doesn't like you, and you don't like MHA (or at least certain members). My good friend Krunk said it best: let it die. Go your own way and let them go theirs.

Because I am still upset and still get harassed! Just because time has passed doesn't make what they did to me OK. It never will.

Imagine if that's how all our legal systems worked....? oh well it's in the past, get over it!

The MHA will be preparing a statement about all this and giving you the full story please bear with us.

O i'm just gonna love this...

I can see it now....

It's not us it's her, he's a vidictive !@#$%*! he's a spy, she tells lies,

TRUST US - WE KNOW EMILY!

Started yet another emily hate thread [TBH they make me feel important - I like the attention!] (1)

Ridiculed me for being mentally unstable, commenting on how I may have stopped taking meds, and discussing what they would need to do to push me over the edge. (2)

Decided to go to #WAPA government and pressure them into issuing a joint OWF denunciation of my actions towards Farmer John with the hope of getting the CN community to turn on me. (3)

1. I came to that very same conclusion after reading this thread and the other ones from MHA and you, yep its crystal clear you like the attention. At least you admit it which is awesome!

2. That sounds like OOC real life crap if its true you should send the logs or any evidence you have to a Mod ASAP. If you cant prove it, or its B.S. (see item 1 comment) then perhaps the advice given in the hate PM should be heeded, "move on"

3. Logs or it didnt happen

:rolleyes:

Because I am still upset and still get harassed! Just because time has passed doesn't make what they did to me OK. It never will.

Imagine if that's how all our legal systems worked....? oh well it's in the past, get over it!

How are they harassing you? From what I know, MHA doesn't seem to be the people who would act that way. In your thread months ago, I felt that what your punishment was at the time was stupid, but I figured after all this time it would be over. If they are doing what you say they are, then for shame. But I will reserve my judgment until I see their side.

1. I came to that very same conclusion after reading this thread and the other ones from MHA and you, yep its crystal clear you like the attention. At least you admit it which is awesome!

2. That sounds like OOC real life crap if its true you should send the logs or any evidence you have to a Mod ASAP. If you cant prove it, or its B.S. (see item 1 comment) then perhaps the advice given in the hate PM should be heeded, "move on"

3. Logs or it didnt happen

:rolleyes:

Yeah I have the evidence, If I knew how to PM it mods I would!

Yeah I have the evidence, If I knew how to PM it mods I would!

You should keep it and read other posts here by said people plus the rebuttal that is forth coming. If there is a confirmation of the OOC b.s or an admition of intent you should send a PM to a mod here like you would any other member.

Be patient, considerate and methodical in your approach and be 100% certain of intent before you go down that path though. I wish you well Emily, you certainly make the game much more interesting for peanut gallery members like me.

thank you dear

Good luck

I give every Gov member of MHA crap on a daily basis and they have yet to act in a hostile manner towards me, they are nice people.

What is the point of this thread, apart from taking random bits of conversations in a second attempt to make MHA look bad? That first conversation with WCR sure looks like someone wanting you to stay away from him, and you making a continued effort to harass him from what I read.

Edited by Jack Diorno

I give every Gov member of MHA crap on a daily basis and they have yet to act in a hostile manner towards me, they are nice people.

What is the point of this thread, apart from taking random bits of conversations in a second attempt to make MHA look bad? That first conversation with WCR sure looks like someone wanting you to stay away from him, and you making a continued effort to harass him from what I read.

Actually - I agree with you, they are all really nice guys!

That's why I don't understand why they continue to behave like this?

The message was sent to WCR in the first place, because Jerdge contacted me and told me that's what I should do!

Some people enjoy playing the victim. Others get over it.

and others don't. Don't you my feelings without even knowing me. You have absolutely know idea how much these 3 months of hate have upset me.

Why dont you just let it die?

If you want attention, you've got it, but I see no point in this thread really, apart from few conversations taken out of context, and trying to twist it.

EDIT: This is a freaking game, why the hell wont u just move on?

Edited by Sir Keshav IV