Pathetic Bullies?

emily

Why dont you just let it die?

If you want attention, you've got it, but I see no point in this thread really, apart from few conversations taken out of context, and trying to twist it.

My intial thoughts were almost identical to this, logical and straight to the point but if you read the post to the end you do see an admission by the poster that they like the attention. Its pretty clear that once you see that very honest assessment its clear what the purpose of all this is.

We should embrace this and allow them to really go at one another, as long as its civil and dosent break any forum rules why let it die? This really could lead to a nice epic 30 pager where the breadth of no u posts could be so sweeping that we look back on it as a bench mark for future foolishness.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

and others don't. Don't you my feelings without even knowing me. You have absolutely know idea how much these 3 months of hate have upset me.

Then why repeatedly put yourself through this? Has it become an addiction? I was in the MHA at the time this became an issue and while I cannot speak for everyone, the general vibe was that they were all over it.

Then why repeatedly put yourself through this? Has it become an addiction? I was in the MHA at the time this became an issue and while I cannot speak for everyone, the general vibe was that they were all over it.

That's what I thought, then a month later, out of the blue jerdge perused me to my new alliance with a massive long list of threats....

it really only kicks of when they do something like that. But if I reply, they play the "emily is harassing us" card

OSA Government Statement:

The Open Source Alliance does not and will not have anything to do with this issue. While we acknowledge that there are clearly tensions between Emily and MHA. We also support the continued freedom of speech that both parties have enjoyed. Hopefully, MHA and Emily can actually take the time to sit down and talk to finally put these issues behind them so we can continue on.

Clearly Emily is hurt, and clearly MHA is hurt over the issue, and we would like to see both parties either work it out, or start ignoring each other.

thank you and goodluck,

Nolissar will be available for signatures later.

Edited by tristram

So basically the first part just makes it look like you're annoying as hell and got on people's nerves cause you don't go away.

Then I got to this gem:

[22:10] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> and i tried to do the least damage as i could

[22:10] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i tried

01[22:10] <emily[OSA]> would you turn the gas taps on jews with that excuse???

Seriously, shut up already. People in an online game don't want to talk to you. OH NO, WOE IS YOU, STOP THE PRESSES, THE MENTAL ANGUISH IS UNBEARABLE.

edit: and you don't know how to get in touch with a mod? either you're lying or I hope you never breed.

Edited by hizzy

That's what I thought, then a month later, out of the blue jerdge perused me to my new alliance with a massive long list of threats....

it really only kicks of when they do something like that. But if I reply, they play the "emily is harassing us" card

I think people would believe MHA over someone who said themselves that they "like the attention".

That was quite painful to read, really. I don't know who you thought you would make look bad by making that post. If it was anyone other than yourself it horribly backfired.

I'm beyond caring!

but go on, goad me into dumping more !@#$, thats how these threads usually go isn't it..?

I'm beyond caring!

but go on, goad me into dumping more !@#$, thats how these threads usually go isn't it..?

A general rule of the OWF that I have seen is that you want to pick your fights and only strike (read: post) when you are SURE you can win. That would be a generally better idea for the future. MHA gov will decry anything you say in much more force and numbers than you can, this means you should quietly get more people on your side.

That's not even taking into account the others who will help defend MHA's actions.

Hint: look for some of MHA's enemies and ask them for support

EDIT: The answer is yes, sadly :unsure:

Edited by FrancoismofRussia

A general rule of the OWF that I have seen is that you want to pick your fights and only strike (read: post) when you are SURE you can win. That would be a generally better idea for the future. MHA gov will decry anything you say in much more force and numbers than you can, this means you should quietly get more people on your side.

That's not even taking into account the others who will help defend MHA's actions.

Hint: look for some of MHA's enemies and ask them for support

No

this should not be a slagging match

it's about the truth and their bullying

I can stand alone, because I am right

Emily, from the very beginning of this incident, way back when I've wanted to be on your side. Why do you repeatadly make this so hard? :facepalm:

[22:05] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> how about now can u talk like this?

01[22:05] <emily[OSA]> problem?

[22:06] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> well i didnt know what was going on i didnt feel right attacking you

[22:06] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i left MoDF soon after

[22:06] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> became a Diplomat for WAPA

01[22:07] <emily[OSA]> and I give a flying $%&@ because?

[22:07] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> well i dont expect you too....but i just wanted to say sorry

01[22:07] <emily[OSA]> for what?

[22:08] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> and well ill be in cnwapa alot so u may be seeing me and vice versa

01[22:08] <emily[OSA]> oh

01[22:08] <emily[OSA]> I'll see you out mate!

[22:09] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> ok well see you around then

01[22:09] <emily[OSA]> gp back to acting your age - what is it... 3?

[22:09] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> well im 22

[22:09] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> and i dont understand what went on

01[22:09] <emily[OSA]> and I'm still VERY pissed off!

[22:09] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i was just doing what i was told to do

01[22:10] <emily[OSA]> you could have !@#$@#$ asked

01[22:10] <emily[OSA]> no !@#$@#$ excuse

[22:10] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> and i tried to do the least damage as i could

[22:10] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i tried

01[22:10] <emily[OSA]> would you turn the gas taps on jews with that excuse???

[22:10] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> noone told me anything

01[22:10] <emily[OSA]> <emily[OSA]> would you turn the gas taps on jews with that excuse???

01[22:10] <emily[OSA]> 22 is old enough to know right from wrong

[22:10] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i would never hurt anyone

01[22:11] <emily[OSA]> oh right

01[22:11] <emily[OSA]> so what would you call what you did?

[22:12] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> u may not know what happened in the background i tried to stop them

01[22:12] <emily[OSA]> bollocks!

[22:12] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> the only thing i could think of was to take the slot so someone else didn't

01[22:12] <emily[OSA]> you !@#$@#$ volunteered!

[22:13] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i still don't know what happened

[22:13] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> its all hush hush

01[22:13] <emily[OSA]> hush hush

[22:13] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> but i think WCR wronged you

01[22:13] <emily[OSA]> there's a !@#$@#$ 21 page thread!!!!

01[22:13] <emily[OSA]> don't you !@#$@#$ worry

01[22:13] <emily[OSA]> he'll get his

[22:14] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> i cant justify what i did but i can say im sorry

01[22:14] <emily[OSA]> no

01[22:15] <emily[OSA]> call him out

[22:15] <FarmerJohn[MHA]> it may not change a thing for you but i wanted you to know that

I'm sorry, but that's just......:facepalm:

I can stand alone, because I am right

I was not saying you were not able to stand alone -- only that you were philosophically outnumbered by people against your point of view.

Most people who try to be against you actually have no clue -- which is why they say this was a bad idea. And generally others follow them because they are influential.

No one ever reads the original post....ever

That makes what you are trying to do that much harder.

They only read what you reply.

Personally, I find myself in agreement with your side -- Alliance Government should not be allowed to "bully" anyone.

My only problem would come if you extended that to telling you to build warchests, sign into roll calls etc. which it seems you aren't saying.

Emily, from the very beginning of this incident, way back when I've wanted to be on your side. Why do you repeatadly make this so hard? :facepalm:

I'm sorry, but that's just......:facepalm:

because

you want me to feel about this like you do, and I just don't, nothing can change that.

The most offensive part of this entire post is where you compare your pathetic issues to someone in a gas chamber. That comparison is NEVER valid.

Also, echoing what Hizzy said.

Oh, I missed that. Wow. Yeah, you've pretty destroyed any ounce of sympathy I didn't have, but may have been inclined at some point in the future to obtain.

Internet Video Game Disagreement =/= Holocaust.

because

you want me to feel about this like you do, and I just don't, nothing can change that.

My point is that it doesn't even look like you're trying to resolve this or want to resolve it. We all know what an absolutely wonderful job your last topic did to that end, what better job do you think another thread would do? I love a good drama-llama, but that's just my :popcorn: reflex. Drama-llamas tend to end badly, not happily

Oh, I missed that. Wow. Yeah, you've pretty destroyed any ounce of sympathy I didn't have, but may have been inclined at some point in the future to obtain.

Internet Video Game Disagreement =/= Holocaust.

well it's the standard test of a soldiers liability for his actions. And the standard response to why "I was just following orders" is not a valid excuse.

But guess in your rush to hate on me you, as with MHA, will elect to interpret anything I say as malicious.

well it's the standard test of a soldiers liability for his actions. And the standard response to why "I was just following orders" is not a valid excuse.

But guess in your rush to hate on me you, as with MHA, will elect to interpret anything I say as malicious.

In your rush to judge me, you failed. See, I can play this game too :D.

No, not malicious. Just idiotic. Hard to take it seriously when it's idiotic.

No, not malicious. Just idiotic. Hard to take it seriously when it's idiotic.

as idiotic as you staying in a thread you already dismissed as pointless? Do you like the sound of your own voice or something?