Pathetic Bullies?

emily

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I am still upset and still get harassed! Just because time has passed doesn't make what they did to me OK. It never will.

Imagine if that's how all our legal systems worked....? oh well it's in the past, get over it!

If you are looking for universal popularity this is not the place you're going to find it. It's important to remember that none of this is real and if you cannot cope with the inevitable pressures -- distasteful as they may be -- of off-site communications then perhaps it's time to take a step back.

Regarding this topic, I see absolutely no productive game-related discussion coming from this. The Open World RP forum is for OOC discussion of IC political events and other OOC interaction as relates to the game, not almost-entirely-OOC sequences that go well beyond the scope of Cyber Nations. Judging from the (apparently unsubstantiated) accusations you are making in the original post relating to attacks on your character, this thread at best has no place on this forum and at worst is trolling. Certainly this thread is not going anywhere desirable by bringing it before the community.

I suggest all involved parties simply drop the issue and stay away from one another. Thread locked.