Pathetic Bullies?

emily

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

as idiotic as you staying in a thread you already dismissed as pointless? Do you like the sound of your own voice or something?

No no. More idiotic than staying in a pointless thread... slightly less idiotic than slamming your dick in an oven door... but perfect for a slow monday afternoon.

Can I get a Bully Club Membership card while we're at it? I clearly hate you and am bullying you with the might of Nueva Vida and all our allies.

Everyone's problem with you is that you DON'T WANT these issues resolved. So you're really just wasting everyone's time.

No

Everyone's problem is that they assume I don't want it resolved because I feel/behave differently to how they think they would react.

Simply walking away and ignoring the problem is not a resolution, that this thread is here proves it.

A false group hug is not the problem either.

Until both I and MHA talk about what [we both think] happened, and sort that out (then apologize if necessary) it will always be a thorn in my side.

And as long as I have a thorn in my side, MHA will have one in theirs!

it's basic conflict resolution really..... but noone seems to be grasping that!

No no. More idiotic than staying in a pointless thread... slightly less idiotic than slamming your dick in an oven door... but perfect for a slow monday afternoon.

Can I get a Bully Club Membership card while we're at it? I clearly hate you and am bullying you with the might of Nueva Vida and all our allies.

Good sir, as Admissions Officer of the Bully Club, I hereby accept your application to join our prestigious group of jerks and bullies.

... Or you're just doing this for attention and to annoy people.

Um... no. You started this thread. This thread is here because you started it. Thus, you starting this thread proves that you do not want this issue resolved.

No...

This thread is me asking them to sort it.....?

but - they just dumped and ran,

No

Everyone's problem is that they assume I don't want it resolved because I feel/behave differently to how they think they would react.

Simply walking away and ignoring the problem is not a resolution, that this thread is here proves it.

A false group hug is not the problem either.

Until both I and MHA talk about what [we both think] happened, and sort that out (then apologize if necessary) it will always be a thorn in my side.

This is the worst set of logic I have ever heard of.

You can't let the issue go, so you want to bother MHA about it. YOU JUST SAID IT.

That's like me saying "hey if a new thread titled "NpO blows" is created, then it must be true." then I go create a thread titled "NpO blows" and start hollering about how it must be true.

congrats - welcome to the bully club, hope you enjoy your stay!

How in the hell was his post bullying?

as idiotic as you staying in a thread you already dismissed as pointless? Do you like the sound of your own voice or something?

This won't help the cause

Wooo!

Who else in this club?

I assume I just gained a membership card because I don't agree that you were bullying her.

I have no idea what is happening in this thread anymore.

This is the worst set of logic I have ever heard of.

You can't let the issue go, so you want to bother MHA about it.

Correct: I can't let it go!

I would like to, but I just feel too upset about what they did.

I don't want to feel like this, and I don't want to upset MHA, they're a brilliant alliance and in generall I think very highly of them.

But just forgetting it isn't an option, it's not a logical argument, it's an emotional one, that doesn't make it any less valid.

now if you'll excuse me.... i need a drink!

Correct: I can't let it go!

I would like to, but I just feel too upset about what they did.

I don't want to feel like this, and I don't want to upset MHA, they're a brilliant alliance and in generall I think very highly of them.

But just forgetting it isn't an option, it's not a logical argument, it's an emotional one, that doesn't make it any less valid.

now if you'll excuse me.... i need a drink!

Seriously, I've been put on more ZI lists in my time on Bob then I care to count, most for reasons a hell of a lot worse than this. Stop whining, suck it up and move on. The only thing you're doing is pissing more people off.

I assume I just gained a membership card because I don't agree that you were bullying her.

You gained membership a long time ago, Wentworth. )): :ph34r:

Edited by Balder

I'm unclear on the bullying.

Did MHA make any demands of emily or OSA?

yes - quite a few and they keep adding to them.

in particular, don't speak to/about anyone in MHA ever or we will ZI you?

that wasn't official though - just a WCR one

MHA told OSA that they wont sign a treaty with them while emily is in the alliance. This clearly translates to "ROLL TANKS !@#$%*ES".

Also someone else told emily he doesn't want to talk to her. After she kept pestering him, he told her to $%&@ off. so he hates her, and she cant stand being hated by anyone, let alone someone in cybernations.

we're laughing at emily and creating a new club for bullies, so all in all a pretty productive day.

Why thank you my good man, indeed a productive day all around.

You gained membership a long time ago, Wentworth. )): :ph34r:

Oh !@#$ son!

/me walks away defeated

OSA has not been involved in the matter other then to state that emily and MHA both have the freedom to say what they need to say to each other. We believe that they are both capable parties and trust that they are able to deal with the issue in an adult like manner.

As far as demands, we have not been called on with demands, nor have we made demands. We have suggested that /ignore, or talking would be the best option. We also believe that Emily and MHA have both been very understanding of each other given the situation. In the end of the day it has alot to do with the fact that Emily and MHA are both seeking the samething from each other, "closure" i just think that they both have completely opposite ideas as to how to achieve that goal.

Part of conflict resolutions is a change in behavior, which from you post is lacking.Your post title is a insult to the MHA as is every one of your posts.

I posted long ago that without EZI or PZI as a reasonable response; how would alliance curtail actions of people like you? Without this threat; we will continue to see posts like yours, insulting without any hope of resolutions unless it is detrimental to an alliance in question. You have nothing to lose except what is already lost and your behavior will not change or others with your bent will not change without something past ZI.

Edited by Yggdrazil

emily

In your opening post you had stated:

I was so upset I was harming myself.

This could be seen as online harassment, you should report this to the Cybernations Staff and admin, if nothing is done I would then report them to National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC who are dealing with a lot of online harassment), how ever I am sure that Cybernations will take care of anyone who is using there server and game information to harass someone.

Harassment

Whereas content may be offensive in a non-specific way, harassment directs obscenities and derogatory comments at specific individuals focusing for example on gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation. This often occurs in chat rooms, through newsgroups, and by sending hate e-mail to interested parties (see cyber bullying, cyber stalking, harassment by computer, hate crime, Online predator, and stalking). Any comment that may be found derogatory or offensive is considered harassment.

I have had to deal with this once, trust me once the ball starts rolling it is very hard to stop, so make sure you are 100% sure you want to go down this road before starting.

Also to the mods, due to how this topic was started, it should be closed as there is a lot of ooc reasons for this topic been posted.

Edited by Timeline

emily

In your opening post you had stated:

This could be seen as online harassment, you should report this to the Cybernations Staff and admin, if nothing is done I would then report them to National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC who are dealing with a lot of online harassment), how ever I am sure that Cybernations will take care of anyone who is using there server and game information to harass someone.

I have had to deal with this once, trust me once the ball starts rolling it is very hard to stop, so make sure you are 100% sure you want to go down this road before starting.

Also to the mods, due to how this topic was started, it should be closed as there is a lot of ooc reasons for this topic been posted.

:mad:

I don't see this ending now. Ever.

emily you need to calm down. [OOC] I think you need to get off the comp and seek some counciling to help resolve this issue that seems to be carrying over into your real life. [/OOC]

Just find peace with yourself and move on. Seeking to expose MHA or the other way around isn't the way of resolving a conflict. You're trying to paint them in a bad light and they're going to try and do the same while using us as a third party to try and see it your or their way. Just talk to them one on one when you've calmed down a bit and resolve the issue. Otherwise it's just going to keep getting worse.

Emily,

my first reaction to this thread of yours was to be very upset, because of the way you misrepresented any and each of my actions and words, with regard to this issue you have with the MHA. Especially because it seemed to me that you were choosing to spread lies and gratuitous insults against us, in an OOC forum, to harm our reputation as players and to damage us as much as possible as human beings. Because this is a game and you're really crossing too many lines as of lately.

But then I realized that you're probably just out of your own control: I don't think you're responsible of your actions, and I implore you to please stop being interested in CyberNations for a while.

Remember: it's only a game, it's not worth playing it at the expenses of your health.

I hope that you can calm down, and I wish you the best.

At the risk of incurring in a warning myself (for "discussion of moderation issues outside etc etc") I also wish to point out the numerous points in which you broke the forum rules: please try to amend your posts before you get repeatedly warned for them. I think that you should stay away for a while, but getting banned is probably not the best way to obtain that.

(I would normally go and report posts like these, but I am afraid of the effect that may have on you.)

• In your Opening Post you accused me of "harassment": accusing other players of illegal (or "borderline" illegal) behaviour is not allowed.
  • In your Opening Post you said that FJ is "a liar and a coward": insulting other players is not allowed.
  • You claimed that the MHA checked your posts to have you banned (which is factually false, anyway, as there were no reports on you before of this thread): discussing moderation issues outside of the proper forums is not allowed, and accusing other players of illegal behaviour is likewise not allowed (you can bring your issues to the mods with any evidence you have, of course, just don't do it here).
  • You claimed that the MHA has a plan to harm you in RL (what would be needed to do to push you "over the edge" of your alleged mental instability): accusing other players of illegal (or "borderline" illegal) behaviour is not allowed.
  • This post of yours could be seen as flamebait.
  • To be updated...

MHA told OSA that they wont sign a treaty with them while emily is in the alliance.

This is incorrect. We have a policy that explicitly states that we're not going to let our FA being influenced, let alone dictated, by emily's alliance affiliation. WCR's words were said before we implemented such policy, and they were an influential but not an official position, anyway.

(At the same time WCR was factually correct, and admittedly our relationship with the OSA could (should) be better... :()

By the way, thanks tristram for your statements.

Edited by jerdge