The Phoenix Federation Announcement

mhawk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:awesome:

congrats to TPF (not just to all the recipients here today) but also enduring what I would call a hell in CN.

o/TPF :wub:

congrats to Bama on his award (he's truly a man w/ perhaps the greatest amount of honor I've seen)

And TOOL's always glad to have you guys back (I need to make room in my sig to wear the award plus notify the other TOOLs who aided TPF since this is a big honor)

And finally, on a personal note, I wish I had started bankrolling sooner so that I could have helped in TOOL's efforts to help in payment of reparations. I will, however, pass this notice along, that all TOOL Members who did participate may wear the medal with pride.

beat ya to it, Jarkko :P

and another o/ to TPF

I congratulate all. However I especially congratulate igotsacane for his diligent work as a long time trade partner of 878 Days. I also demand a medal for Halfempty of NorthFloridaBlunder for his great job selling gifts to other weary nations.

If not, I appreciate their great work. congrats to all medal recipients.

o/ TPF..You are an awesome alliance and will regain your former glory in no time...Godspeed in rebuilding! :) Congrats to the True heroes of TPF! :awesome:

I doubt any of us wants to return to the false "glory" of the Hegemony. Better that we carve our own path, I would assert.

Regardless, it gives me some hope for the future to see the deserving receive the rewards, with you giving us well wishes, no less.

Thank you.

The Phoenix is a wonderful creature and one of my personal favorite alliances. The dedication of your members as they march with Mhawk is inspiring. I wish you nothing but the best for a bright future. To see the medals given to allies and members alike is a wonderful sight.

o/ TPF

Edited by Wentworth the Brave

While the thanks and recognition are appreciated, I think I can speak for all of us at the AOD Brigade when I say it is not necessary. Helping The Phoenix Federation and her...our...allies has been the absolute least we could do for all that you have given us over this last year. Indeed it is we who owe The Phoenix Federation and those who have fought alongside you. The Phoenix Federation has protected us, given us advice and guidance when asked, and trusted us to be able to do things on our own when not. It is a pleasure and an honor to be able to give what little we have in repayment for all that we have received. For myself, I know that I have never been prouder to be a Phoenix Federation Protectorate and ally than now.

Well done, TPF.

It is a testament to your magnanimity that you announce these fantastic awards today. You bring honor to your members and to your allies.

Despite suffering a crippling blow to our structure and membership right in the onset of the war by the exodus of some of our most active and high ranking members, and the ensuing mauling by our opponents, Zenith is proud to have stood by our brothers and sisters in TPF.

It has been a pleasure sending aid for rebuilding and a distinct honor in helping shield TPF's protectorates.

We are impressed and proud of TPF for sticking so courageously to their convictions, and we look forward to seeing the Phoenix emerging from the ashes to take to the skies once again.

Congratulations to the award recipients and good luck.

Edited by Kzoppistan