The Phoenix Federation Announcement

mhawk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done, TPF.

It is a testament to your magnanimity that you announce these fantastic awards today. You bring honor to your members and to your allies.

Despite suffering a crippling blow to our structure and membership right in the onset of the war by the exodus of some of our most active and high ranking members, and the ensuing mauling by our opponents, Zenith is proud to have stood by our brothers and sisters in TPF.

It has been a pleasure sending aid for rebuilding and a distinct honor in helping shield TPF's protectorates.

We are impressed and proud of TPF for sticking so courageously to their convictions, and we look forward to seeing the Phoenix emerging from the ashes to take to the skies once again.

Congratulations to the award recipients and good luck.

Greatly honored to have had Zenith with us. Made sure to correct the typo :P

Congratulations to all those awarded.

I'm very happy to see dasquared, igotsacane, broggyman, crackshot, Link Gaetz, Aquilos and Flight on that list (not to forget Admir, Cosmoski, Zapeta and Fop). You guys deserve this recognition for your hard work and dedication. :)

Finally, where is HalfEmpty? <_<

o/ TPF. It's great to see that you came out the other end still in one piece. Surely the only ways available now are forwards and upwards! [/me buys a TPF tshirt.]

How about a shout-out to those who didn't make it though- we in Soldier and Terra Prime who perished fighting lolpink?

Congratulations to all the medal recipients. To all of the remaining TPF members, wear the "Hard Six" medal with pride, you earned it ten times over. :)

Invicta was happy to help in whatever way we could. Your thanks are unnecessary but nevertheless appreciated!

Also, don't forget where Airikr came from. IF YOU'RE DONE WITH HIM WE WANT HIM BACK!

B)

o/ TPF

hahah, <3 Invicta. :)

-------------

And thank you for the kind words mhawk, it has been an honor to work alongside you as well.

To all of those at TPF, I truly admire the courage and valor you guys fought with for both your alliance and the cause you guys believe in against all the odds. You may have lost alot of strength, NS score, and even your sanction but I honestly wish you guys the best of luck in rebuilding and hope to see you guys rereach your former glory.

Thank you for the incredible honor. The real joy was in being able to aid so many people to remain in the fight while it happened, and then getting some back a couple months later from those same people. It was truly a pleasure. While I hope it would never be needed, I would look forward to another such adventure with TPF anytime...

Again, thanks.

We apologize if we missed anyone, and you were not included on the list, it was alot of names to remember Just shoot me a message, and we'll get you up there.

I think you forgot some people that where at the front shoulder to shoulder until TPF got peace. ;)

Jet I salute to all the man and women who fought at the sides of The Phoenix Federation o7

Edited by xoindotnler

I think you forgot some people that where at the front shoulder to shoulder until TPF got peace. ;)

Jet I salute to all the man and women who fought at the sides of The Phoenix Federation o7

Fixed that typo. You guys are amazing.

No thank you is sufficient for what Airikr has done for TPF. Watching Airi take on every challenge put in front of him was amazing. Like watching a scifi movie monster that just gets bigger and stronger everytime someone shoots at it.

Using the Iwo Jima flag is not cool. Other then that, congrats to all the award recipients, and to Mhawk

Unless you have a BA, MA & PhD of Coolology from Cool University your opinion about what is cool or not cool is a meaningless one. The rest of your post is cool.

Regards

alterego BA, MA, PhD

Using the Iwo Jima flag is not cool. Other then that, congrats to all the award recipients, and to Mhawk

No disrespect was meant whatsoever. Those men from Iwo Jima are legends, and I have nothing but respect for them. I just have always found the monument to be beautiful, and thought it would be neat to make a few changes to it, for the purpose of having a monument for our alliance in this game. It wouldn't be the first time a historical monument or photograph of an event was edited for purposes within cybernations, as either propaganda or for a ceremony such as this, it is actually done quite frequently. :)

Just wanted to make myself clear. I apologize if it offended you in some way, I honestly had never considered it would offend anyone. So I apologize for any ignorance there on my part as well.

o/ The men whom fought on Iwo Jima.

Edited by Airikr

On behalf of members of the USMC, both active duty and retired, living and dead, I would like to give you a hearty raise of the middle finger for defacing a national monument to those who gave their lives in defense of this country with your ignorant little game related circle jerk.

You claim to have nothing but respect for the men who died at Iwo Jima and yet you liken the sacrifice of PIXELS in a GAME on a COMPUTER to the REAL sacrifices made by REAL men who gave their REAL lives and left REAL families with nothing but a scrap book of memories and folded flag.

You disgust me.

Every single one of you.

How dare you.

$%&@ your o/

I didnt realize the image would cause an issue, I was ignorant, and I apologize. The Image has been removed.

It was a major error in judgment. TPF is not to blame in any way, it was my decision alone to put that image in there, let that be known. I screwed up by editing the monument, I apologize for that. It was an honest dumb mistake, and I should have known better. I shall never do anything of the sort again.

I apologize to the USMC and the United States as a whole. It is a beautiful monument that stands for a time of great sacrifice and valor, and I should have never edited the image, it was disgraceful, and I realize that now.

-----------------------------

I ask that this doesn't take away from the ceremony itself, TPF deserves better, I am to blame for this ignorant incident. Please don't let my mistake tarnish the accomplishments of those in the OP.

Edited by Airikr