The Phoenix Federation Announcement

mhawk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you disgust me, but what can one expect from a squidflake, I think your name says it all.

OOC And don't you dare attempt to speak for me. As someone who has been through 4 deployments and whose unit is getting ready to redeploy snark oFF!!! I have attended my share of memorials for freinds and Fellow Soldiers in my time and been there when that folded flag was presented. Don't talk to me about that. OOC

To all receipiants congrats, it was an honor to fight with you.

To the haters :P

Come on now Kilkenny you should know better then trying to reason with a squid flake. Remember all the long conversations with 'em in Cali?

I say monuments are meant to be remembered. Not to mention it was never meant to be "compared" to Iwo Jima. A monument that represents courage, sacrafice, and unwavering dedication was changed and posted to represent these soldiers courage. As another veteran on active duty. Don't speak for me either. Keep doing what you do Airikr you are doing an amazing job. You owe that guy no apology. And if I may speak for other veterans I say you owe all of us an apology squid flake. For giving veterans everywhere a bad name, implying that we would be reduced to profanity and petty name calling over such a medial issue. Show some class and professionalism before you go "representing" heroes.

Anyway congrats to you recepients I love you guys. And to our Allies you guys rock. Thanks for everything! Best Alliance and group of Allies I have ever played with.

Edited by Tiptonsr