About IS's aggression on CG

jerdge

The problem isn't IS but their allies admission they will defend IS no matter what IS do. With that kind of blank cheque/check it wont be long before RAD or IS repeat this kind of thing or something similar.

I hate to see you drag RAD into this. I recommend r-e-a-d-i-n-g threads before you present an opinion.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally believe that we were intended as bait to get NSO involved, where they would be destroyed when Athens came in through PC's treaty with them. Despite the fact that it wouldn't have worked, because CnG didn't support IS in this. SuperFriends might also have got involved through RoK.

Also, we have a lot more military support than you might imagine.

What? Superfriends? Even if Ragnarok did get involved [ I gather you refer to the RAD treaty, hence not entirely out of the question, more probable than not], it is not a given that we would invoke SF in every conflict.

Anyways, this conspiracy theory does indeed in every recursion of the testing, leads to the death of IS. I highly doubt anyone would plan on "Hey i gotcha,made you kill me, put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!"

I've also heard rumors and rumblings that NSO would have entered on our side [and not CG] if they had entered the conflict.
lol people say the dumbest things here

Also, the conspiracy theory re: NSO is sort of silly. It would involve drawing C&G or Superfriends in against Frostbite when in reality those two blocs are natural allies to Frostbite, not enemies. There are too many shared friendships there. The only ones I could see benefiting in such a scenario are those who wouldn't be involved at all.

Also, the conspiracy theory re: NSO is sort of silly. It would involve drawing C&G or Superfriends in against Frostbite when in reality those two blocs are natural allies to Frostbite, not enemies. There are too many shared friendships there. The only ones I could see benefiting in such a scenario are those who wouldn't be involved at all.

No one ever said it was a smart trap.

Wow, this thread rocks. ON OPPOSITE DAY!!!

[ooc]IS did what they did because they are different from most CN alliances in that they actually realize they are playing a game and that CN is not real life. They don't value CN citizen count as living souls, and as a result, can enjoy themselves by tossing that around a bit.[/ooc]

Any nut case who believes it's anything more than that knows nothing about IS or Pink Sphere. Unfortunately, that's a large group of people.

Wow, this thread rocks. ON OPPOSITE DAY!!!

[ooc]IS did what they did because they are different from most CN alliances in that they actually realize they are playing a game and that CN is not real life. They don't value CN citizen count as living souls, and as a result, can enjoy themselves by tossing that around a bit.[/ooc]

Any nut case who believes it's anything more than that knows nothing about IS or Pink Sphere. Unfortunately, that's a large group of people.

Hakai, dear friend, you are on Pink and using logical, rational explanations for a war that should never have been fought. This must stop immediately, least people have less reason to go all "LOLPink". <_<

Attacking CB = PPF in terms of result. The world gets it now...I hope.

Hakai, dear friend, you are on Pink and using logical, rational explanations for a war that should never have been fought. This must stop immediately, least people have less reason to go all "LOLPink". <_<

Attacking CB = PPF in terms of result. The world gets it now...I hope.

Logic and rationale are on the way out in CN. I'm just trying to do what I can to keep them around for a while.

It's not like they were sitting around a table planning this. One person probably suggested they all hit CG due to CG's situation and due to some things said towards IS from CG. Someone else probably made a joke about how it might bring in NSO aggressively through the Doctrine and that was probably enough right there to go forth.

Did they plot any further then that? Maybe after the attacks were made and they began to see reactions but I doubt preplanning was all that intricate.

Logic and rationale are on the way out in CN. I'm just trying to do what I can to keep them around for a while.

See, the biggest problem with that is that insane stupidity is so common, people begin to assume it as a standard state of affairs. So they ignore explanations which presuppose intelligent courses of action as being unlikely.

I personally believe that we were intended as bait to get NSO involved, where they would be destroyed when Athens came in through PC's treaty with them. Despite the fact that it wouldn't have worked, because CnG didn't support IS in this. SuperFriends might also have got involved through RoK.

Also, we have a lot more military support than you might imagine.

If IS intended it as a trap, they certainly didn't share their plan with me. :P

honestly, i truly don't think IS ever intended this to be a trap at all. From what i have seen thus far, they are far too impulsive to think that far ahead.

Yea after seeing this go down, I just can't give them that much credit. I think the following (paraphrased) is more likely;

"I'm bored."

"Let's find a micro to roll, it'll be awesome!"

"Hey yea that sounds like fun!"

"CG has no treaties, score!"

"Charge! lol!"

Yea after seeing this go down, I just can't give them that much credit. I think the following (paraphrased) is more likely;

"I'm bored."

"Let's find a micro to roll, it'll be awesome!"

"Hey yea that sounds like fun!"

"CG has no treaties, score!"

"Charge! lol!"

pretty much this is how i see the convo going like 5 minutes prior to rolling out the attacks.