Completion of Terms

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, what the hell is this crap? That's not an apology. "The rules as presented to her at that time"? So it's "the rules" fault and not yours? You guys don't have minds of your own?

How about you guys take responsibility for yourselves instead?

I think he was trying to say that we did things that looking back now were wrong, but have to be considered in the context in which they occurred. That we apologize for those things and want to move on.

EDIT: ...or you can read this: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1758390

I hope you guys get what's coming to you in the next war.

Lots of reparations...which we will turn down and grant white peace...or not.

Your bait lacks flavor and is predictable. Go back to the sporting goods store, you were sold defective equipment.

Edited by ChairmanHal

I think he was trying to say that we did things that looking back now were wrong, but have to be considered in the context in which they occurred.

Indeed you are correct. Your actions must be considered in the context they were committed. Unfortunately for you they were just as wrong then as they would be now. You don't ever get bonus points or sympathy for doing the wrong thing just because others did so too, or because others made it easy.

If ya'll are going to make a changes I suggest starting with this one:

Do the right thing no matter the cost.

Follow that and not only will everything fall into place, but you also won't ever again have to worry about making twistyily worded apologies. Neat hu?

Ragashingo is right. The context doesn't make your actions any more excusable, there were plenty of other alliances who didn't commit wrongs during that time, proof that you could have as well. Peer pressure isn't a valid excuse.

That being said, here's to hoping you really have changed.