Completion of Terms

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is my hope that you Valhalla are not too stupid to nice

Ok ill admit this made me chuckle

Now down to buisness and moving on in this brave new world of PB. To those of you ive worked with over the last 90 days its been a real pleasure and thanks for the help with the rogues.

Valhalla recognizes that she has wronged some alliances in the past, and apologizes for that. These wrongs were the result of playing by the rules as presented to her at that time.

Acknowledging past wrongs is good. Attempting to pin them on someone else isn't.

The rules have changed, and as such Valhalla will change.

I honestly hope you do. Good luck.

Valhalla recognizes that she has wronged some alliances in the past, and apologizes for that. These wrongs were the result of playing by the rules as presented to her at that time.

Oh, what the hell is this crap? That's not an apology. "The rules as presented to her at that time"? So it's "the rules" fault and not yours? You guys don't have minds of your own?

The rules have changed, and as such Valhalla will change.

How about you guys take responsibility for yourselves instead?

edit: Why hello there, Shodemofi.

Edited by Sal Paradise

Oh, what the hell is this crap? That's not an apology. "The rules as presented to her at that time"? So it's "the rules" fault and not yours? You guys don't have minds of your own?

How about you guys take responsibility for yourselves instead?

edit: Why hello there, Shodemofi.

Dood, I was a full 3 minutes ahead of you. You clearly just looked at my post and copied it in an attempt to look awesome. :awesome: