At Long Last, the End of the Karma War

Archon

There's really nothing to hail. We went in to help out our friends, and when they're done, we're done.

TPF fought well and hard, and they earned their peace. Good luck with the rebuilding o/

If only others shared your class, Hizzy. I can't say I fought anyone from NV, but I did hear you conducted yourselves very well in the war.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believed nothing would change. :P Doesn't that count for anything?

That's not change, that's more of the same! :P

Anyways, glad to see that TPF has finally gotten the peace they wanted.

You get your blood money and TPF doesnt have to give it to you, seems like a win win to me.

I don't see blood money, just more concessions. And concessions are for losers.

Compromise is for people who aren't so arrogant as to think that their way is the only way.

Have you been saving that up and it misfired, or is that supposed to be directed at me?

I don't see blood money, just more concessions. And concessions are for losers.

There's such a thing as being a 'poor winner', y'know.

Now that the karma war is over I shall be waiting for the change that was promised.

Don't hold your breath.

Have you been saving that up and it misfired, or is that supposed to be directed at me?

concessions and compromise are the same thing in this situation. PC made a concession in allowing third parties to pay TPF's reps TPF made a concession to allow PC to get reps.

Your implication that the people who made concessions just shows that you were arrogant enough to think that your original proposal was the only way it could or should be done.

Either that or you were saying TPF were losers for allowing the reps to be paid in which case you are just an $@!, which in retrospect is probably the most likely scenario.

Edited by KingSrqt

concessions and compromise are the same thing in this situation. PC made a concession in allowing third parties to pay TPF's reps TPF made a concession to allow PC to get reps.

Your implication that the people who made concessions just shows that you were arrogant enough to think that your original proposal was the only way it could or should be done.

Either that or you were saying TPF were losers for allowing the reps to be paid in which case you are just an $@!, which in retrospect is probably the most likely scenario.

Believe me ... my "original proposal" never saw the light of day.

by your I meant your alliances, but I am not surprised at all that a proposal made by you never saw the light of day.

Therein lies a very dangerous misconception. Never assume that all nations identify solely with the alliance that the nation chose to serve them.

Edited by b3x