You've read too many of these?

Ghostlin

Hi, CN:

To those of you who don't know me, ignore this post, ok?

To those of you that do know me: for multiple reasons, but for the primary reason of it's just not fun anymore, I'm leaving Cyber Nations. Oh, and before someone posts 'they all come back', I may in fact do so. My interests can be somewhat cyclical, but it won't be for a while.

I've gone back to something I enjoyed the first time around and...I've not been eager to login since the war. Really, typing this goodbye note is not hard, because I've never really promised the general CN community anything. It's been fun, we've had our share of laughs, and the only folks I'm sorry I'm leaving are a handful of folks I've left behind that aren't covered by my goodbye notice at MA. So I'll get to them right now:

Hoo: Yeah, you left before me. Something tells me you'll probably see this. Thank you. You are one of the coolest leaders on CN, past, present, and future.

To the folks at TDO, past and present: Remain cool. Do not roll over and let anyone dictate to you how to play this game. Continue to prove you deserve everything you got. There are just too many of you to really name here and I thought were cool, so you're getting a lumped dedication. I do apologize for that.

Xiphosis: Stay cool, dude. Continue to fly nukes and slit throats for Teen Titans and Superfriends. Something tells me they'll need it.

Alfred and Rish: Coming back to Ragnarok is one of the million things I've meant to do (like retiring in TDO) and I've never had the time. You guys are a great bunch, watch out for Monos Archein, and keep it together.

Shuru and Toku: I should of signed that non-chaining MDP and let my allies deal. One of the the few things I regret. You guys are awesome and you're headed somewhere. If this is still fun to you, keep doing it. My best wishes (and I mean that).

Fireguy: Thank you for being the shoulder I usually ranted all over. I think you kept things together more than you would like to admit.

WickedJ: The best part of Fark. And Fark is a great, great alliance.

Delta: All hail the Eperor of the Superfriends!

Tobbs: You are awesome and whoever tells you different isn't worth your time. Stay cool.

Kait: You are not half the scary monster those spin doctors would have you be, and I will be warmed by the thought that people like you exist here. I'm so sorry.

That's all I can remember. I'm out, thanks.

If you still want to chat me up, my email is solnac@gmail.com, my AIM is Solnac Relishan, and my yahoo is Finds_the_Dawn@ymail.com.

Ghosty

Kait: You are not half the scary monster those spin doctors would have you be, and I will be warmed by the thought that people like you exist here. I'm so sorry.

I am a scary monster.... really I am!

I know I already posted on your MA thread but your worth posting twice for ;)

You have been an amazing friend and my willing partner whenever I wanted to find trouble. Whether you ever get the urge to play again or not I hope you won't be a stranger. I will miss you terribly my wolf!

Thank you for everything Ghostlin :wub:

Take care, Ghostlin.

I know that as far as "IC personas" go, to say that we never got along well would be an understatement, but I never hold any ill will towards a player of this game, just because they're on "the other side", and you seem like a nice enough guy, to be honest.

Adios.

Also, Kait is actually a teddy bear. She just hides it well.

I'll miss you Ghostlin, take care and good luck.

Also, can I have Apocalypse's flag?

Sure, why not. Although you might have to fight Jewels for it.

Take care, Ghostlin.

I know that as far as "IC personas" go, to say that we never got along well would be an understatement, but I never hold any ill will towards a player of this game, just because they're on "the other side", and you seem like a nice enough guy, to be honest.

Adios.

Also, Kait is actually a teddy bear. She just hides it well.

Ditto. I will say Echelon was a much better adversary when you were handling relations. Not sure if that's what you were going for, but you made an excellent foil, m'dear.

To the various 'don't go', 'you can't leave', etc...I'll miss you crazy kids. Even the ones I flamed.

Farewell Ghostlin, It has been a pleasure knowing you in Ragnarok, in your roles as a part of Apocalypse/Aeon and indeed at the end in MA. The brief sojourn at "The Canticle of the Black Wolf" Is extremely memorable as well.

Farewell, and dont be a stranger should the winds of chance blow you this way again. You always have a home with us.