3 years......

AirMe

3 years ago I found Cybernations......well...since then I have seen the fall and subsequent rise and then fall again of the New Pacific Order. I have seen friends come, friends go and friends betray me. I have seen a place that I consider my home disband. I have seen an alliance I was tremendously proud to be part of live through an horrendous 18 month diplomatic black list to come out on top once the curtain was lifted. And I have refounded the alliance that I had always hoped would succeed. I have worked on 22 episodes of CN Talkshow and helped found CN Radio 1.0 and 2.0.

I am also terrible sometimes with words.

You never realize how much you commit to this game until you lay it all out.

Well enough of my shameless attention whoring.

/me raises a glass "To the game!"

EDIT: I nead 2 lrn to englizh

Edited by AirMe

My condolences.

It's not that bad once you realize you can't take the game seriously. July 1, 2006...the greatest recruiting day in the history of the NAAC. I believe 2 of us went on to be Protectors of the NAAC and the rest at least attained the rank of Minister at some point.

It's not that bad once you realize you can't take the game seriously. July 1, 2006...the greatest recruiting day in the history of the NAAC. I believe 2 of us went on to be Protectors of the NAAC and the rest at least attained the rank of Minister at some point.

NAAC was very chill

I have seen an alliance I was tremendously proud to be part of live through an horrendous 18 month diplomatic black list to come out on top once the curtain was lifted.

Thats one of the few things i actually regret supporting.

To the game :toast: