A Plea from Hanayome

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about anyone else, but I am absolutely appalled at IAA. I mean, how dare someone demand that they get repaid money that was stolen from them! The nerve! I hope you're proud of yourselves, IAA. You're ruining the game.

)): Chimaera )):

I'm not sure what I find more hilarious. That IAA is being compared to extortionists and the very crimes it was a victim of in the past, or that Rebecca, who is the reason all this crap happened in the first place, is posting this plea. I mean really, do you really think people will take what's coming out of your mouth at face value and believe it after what you have done to the IAA?

wow, I lol'd when I read this, you fail and need to just let your nation die and be sad that the IAA didnt do your dirty work and is now destroying you and wont let you off with such good terms, and last I check there no dead line on those reps, so he has awhile before paying us back

A Statement from Hanayome

hanayomeflag.png

It all started about a week ago. Hanayome began its war with roughly 17k NS alliance against a 700k NS alliance. We have lost our beloved Emperor because he's a failure and surrendered to IAA. It disappointed me greatly. Let's talk about those surrender terms. Shall we? Oh yes, I think we shall because I think its only appropriate to come forward with some truth and honesty here.

Our Beloved Emperor Balsamic Vinegar owes the Imperial Assault Alliance roughly 750 tech or $15 million, both of which are hard for one mid-high level 6k nation to pay. Now, you might say its no big deal. Wrong. It's 750 tech out of his pocket, not through techdeals like $3mil/150 tech. I ask you Planet Bob, is that something you want in a new era of this world? An alliance that fits in with the Hegemony? I think not. I call on those who are allied to IAA to rethink their friendships, especially you Athens and Greenland Republic. I'd also urge Vanguard, MK and former TDSM8 members to look at what Chimaera, the Emperor of IAA, has started in this new era. You have seen these kinds of reps before... all you need to do is look at your price for peace back during the War of the Coalition.

I don't expect IAA will get paid either. As he has made his intentions very clear to you and me. You might as well redeclare on him and finish the job. Congratulations IAA, you've become what destroyed you the first time. You get a medal and a cookie. I will look forward to the day karma delivers judgment upon you, IAA.

- Grande Chandelier, Chancellor of Hanayome

This is funny, because I didn't ever give him a timeline.

If Balsamic wants, he can most certainly repay the damage done to the Empire as soon as his nation is capable of it. I am not one to force him to pay in an undue fashion or at a rate that would cripple his nation any further.

Y'know, the worst results of this war are the changing standards.

Before, we put a lot of work into being the evil alliance. IAA and others could tell you about that.

Then, some mild oppression and posturing, and you're evil.

Now, you merely have to try and get back what is rightfully yours to be evil, no oppression or even verbal abuse involved :psyduck:

You guys have ruined CN

See you on the moon :P

You know. I may just forgive all of YouMaka's reparations after this, because he played Rebecca so hard I'm feeling remarkably forgiving tonight. :P

Here is our loving and forgiving Emperor, and here you are snivelling to Planet Bob of our cowardice. Pathetic. Utterly pathetic.

Long live Chimaera!

All I'm going to say is this. I don't like the IAA, so they'll be hearing from me soon enough. Hanayome, you have my sword. IAA shall fall. Just stand strong. I will be your hero now.

Please stop stirring !@#$ up already, RV D:

All I'm going to say is this. I don't like the IAA, so they'll be hearing from me soon enough. Hanayome, you have my sword. IAA shall fall. Just stand strong. I will be your hero now.

You know, normally I hate to be this confrontational, but I'll make an exception for you, RV.

Bring it. :P

Edited by Chimaera