A Plea from Hanayome

Oh glad to hear that, because the sometime last year most of the IAA felt the same way, now look how things change, I am glad Karma came back around to you :D

Well, you are of course entitled to feel that way *shrug*

It's pretty clear if you'd read the OP! This paragraph in particular.

It's not as clear is you think it is, you see, the OP is written by someone who conspired against and stole from IAA, and what they say probably shouldn't be trusted. But since you know everything you'd know that, right? Also, I thought it was a stupid metaphor thaen and a stupid metaphor now.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you are of course entitled to feel that way *shrug*

It's not as clear is you think it is, you see, the OP is written by someone who conspired against and stole from IAA, and what they say probably shouldn't be trusted. But since you know everything you'd know that, right? Also, I thought it was a stupid metaphor thaen and a stupid metaphor now.

Give it up dude I was pretty obviously being sarcastic in my first post and then just continued the argument cause I was bored. Yeeesh.

Did you miss the part where our friend here has been completely discredited and is therefore not a reliable source?

And when did that happen? As far as I know you still consider M*A*S*H to be a de facto ally due to their treaty with Athens. So unless you issue a formal apology to myself, and others threatened (with your own passive support mind you), along with a condemnation of M*A*S*H, I will not believe for one second that you do not support these threats to free speech.

Give it up dude I was pretty obviously being sarcastic in my first post and then just continued the argument cause I was bored. Yeeesh.

I wouldn't have said so, unless I'm really missing something, nobody else here or anywhere else thought that either.

Also, if you're being sarcastic, there are a few smilies to help with that: :P and ;) seem to work best, although :P is often used to indicate humour :P If you were being sarcastic from the start, then sorry, it's not always easy to tell here.

All I'm going to say is this. I don't like the IAA, so they'll be hearing from me soon enough. Hanayome, you have my sword. IAA shall fall. Just stand strong. I will be your hero now.

that kinda sounds like a threat... and you do have free speech, until you start talking about an alliance, then you throw it away. and what you said here sounds like your plotting to attack us.... so I think we do have a right to attack you, so here is a friendly warning and what I am in title to with freedom of speech, keep posting like this and expect a response, we have been nice so far but you are trying some member patients\

Edit: Spelling

Edited by The Last Imperial

that kinda sounds like a threat... and you do have free speech, until you start talking about an alliance, then you throw it away. and what you said here sounds like your plotting to attack us.... so I think we do have a right to attack you, so here is a friendly warning and what I am in title to with freedom of speech, keep posting like this and expect a response, we have been nice so far but you are trying some member patients\

Edit: Spelling

Really now? That was a threat? Attack me and I will make sure you regret. Don't think I having prepared for this, because I am. So go ahead. Show us all just how mighty the IAA really is.

But yes, you said I had free speech until I start talking about alliances. So by discussing the IAA in a topic related to the IAA I have forfeited by right to free speech? I think I see your logic.

yes but I can pull right back

Then why don't you quit being a tease and show us what a big boy like you can do.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Really now? That was a threat? Attack me and I will make sure you regret. Don't think I having prepared for this, because I am. So go ahead. Show us all just how mighty the IAA really is.

But yes, you said I had free speech until I start talking about alliances. So by discussing the IAA in a topic related to the IAA I have forfeited by right to free speech? I think I see your logic.

Then why don't you quit being a tease and show us what a big boy like you can do.

no, you making threats throw it out the window. And what are you going to do attack us will all of your almost 7k ns.... Also if you were close enough I would attack you with no ties to the IAA, but, as I said your only about 7k ns, but its funny watching you think you have power

no, you making threats throw it out the window. And what are you going to do attack us will all of your almost 7k ns.... Also if you were close enough I would attack you with no ties to the IAA, but, as I said your only about 7k ns, but its funny watching you think you have power

Yes, that's right, let the hate flow through you.

But yes, I must say, I truly am finding this amusing. Here you say you would attack me for making "threats," but because I am so small I am not "worth it." Clearly I am getting to you if you're showing this kind of emotion. I still don't understand it though. You said the IAA would not tolerate my "threats," and you said you'd show me a good time, and now you get cold feet. Do I frighten you so?

This is all irrelevant though. Actually it isn't. You have shown IAA's true colors, as an aggressive party. While many before would have said the "reparations" were entirely just because IAA is an honorable alliance, now it is clear that the IAA is not in the right. You are not a level headed alliance, and are enjoying the feeling of being in a position of power. The first IAA was always in fear of its very existence, but now you can throw about the weight of your allies without fear of reprisal. And that is what led to these gross abuses against Hanayome.

With these crimes now obvious and brought to light, I call on all free and honest people everywhere to join me in protesting these crimes. A perfect world cannot afford to allow any injustice to go unanswered for. Mark my word, the IAA will be dealt with. By my hand.

And when did that happen? As far as I know you still consider M*A*S*H to be a de facto ally due to their treaty with Athens. So unless you issue a formal apology to myself, and others threatened (with your own passive support mind you), along with a condemnation of M*A*S*H, I will not believe for one second that you do not support these threats to free speech.

Rebel Virginia, you talk about free speech, yet here you are telling us that a member speaking freely, most likely not as an actual representative of his alliance's position, is now cause enough for the condemnation of an entire alliance?

Listen here cupcake, I will not threaten you, same goes for most of IAA, but I will stand up for all my allies, no matter what, and so would the others. We clear fudge-muffin? Good.

One last thing you frosting-covered carrot-cake, and that is, none of us are inflicting on your freedom's of speech. We are telling you that you are free to act upon your want/need to make us hear from you and "fall" but once you do act upon that, we would retaliate against you, cherry-topped ice cream sundae.

Edited by Asriel Belacqua

But yes, I must say, I truly am finding this amusing. Here you say you would attack me for making "threats," but because I am so small I am not "worth it." Clearly I am getting to you if you're showing this kind of emotion. I still don't understand it though. You said the IAA would not tolerate my "threats," and you said you'd show me a good time, and now you get cold feet. Do I frighten you so?

This is all irrelevant though. Actually it isn't. You have shown IAA's true colors, as an aggressive party. While many before would have said the "reparations" were entirely just because IAA is an honorable alliance, now it is clear that the IAA is not in the right. You are not a level headed alliance, and are enjoying the feeling of being in a position of power. The first IAA was always in fear of its very existence, but now you can throw about the weight of your allies without fear of reprisal. And that is what led to these gross abuses against Hanayome.

With these crimes now obvious and brought to light, I call on all free and honest people everywhere to join me in protesting these crimes. A perfect world cannot afford to allow any injustice to go unanswered for. Mark my word, the IAA will be dealt with. By my hand.

this post epically fails, lets see I am no way shape of form Gov. never said IAA was going to attack you, and even said if you were in range I would attack you, that is coming from me, not my alliance, but like I said I can't attack a weak and useless nation.

and your trying to say we are backed out of a fight, like I said before, you RAN to GATO to get away from my attacks and being Honorable like the rest of the IAA is, and I gave you peace because GATO Gov. asked, but its ok I know why you keep posting like this against the IAA, you wanted to be in the IAA, and when we voted no, I think we hurt your feeling, so on behalf of one of the member from the old IAA, I am sorry we didnt let you in, but the reason why is the same thing your doing here.

Now I am done talking to your small nation. and don't care what ever you say because both of us now deep down I am right

Edited by The Last Imperial

Threats towards our allies are not taken too kindly. ;)

The NAAC never died. The NAAC never lost all it's members. The numbers are going back up. We are here to stay folks, so get used to it.

Thoughts by Belacqua

Would any NPO sympathizers like to respond to this letter? I'd really like an answer, and I don't want to PM you all, as that would just be annoying.

I would say nothing is worse than forcing an alliance to disband, Viceroyship really depends on who it is, I mean Xiphosis as viceroy of Pacifica would be , while others, less so. And I hear that the ToS make viceroys mostly ineffective, not that they are straight-up against it.

Heard it from an NPO member yourself, nothing's worse, therefore NPO can't complain about 2 weeks of war. Thanks NPO.

OOC: I'm in a sig :awesome:

I realise it's not meant to be flattering, but I meant what I said, so B)

Edit: Messed up my tags, putting his sig in my post wasn't easy y'know

Edited by Ellis

Guys, its Rebel Virginia, of course he is just trying to piss us off. Now if this was someone who actually had an alliance behind him, yeah we'd talk back; but once again, it is Rebel Virginia. Just leave him alone.

Also, lolRebecca. Can you please grow your nation just a tad so I can rock you back down to the bottom? kthxbai. If not, just get some more people to join Hanayome, declare war on us, and then I will rock your alliance.

Edited by menwearpink135

Guys, its Rebel Virginia, of course he is just trying to piss us off. Now if this was someone who actually had an alliance behind him, yeah we'd talk back; but once again, it is Rebel Virginia. Just leave him alone.

Also, lolRebecca. Can you please grow your nation just a tad so I can rock you back down to the bottom? kthxbai. If not, just get some more people to join Hanayome, declare war on us, and then I will rock your alliance.

mwp, your nation is tiny, but still out of range of Rebecca?

Sucks for her, eh?

You know, normally I hate to be this confrontational, but I'll make an exception for you, RV.

Bring it. :P

I back this man. Ive always wanted to take part in ZI'ing RV. Even if I cant, maybe a smaller GATOan will be luckier than I.

I laughed.. you know something's wrong when your emperor surrenders individually in war. :P

The reparations shouldn't be that difficult to pay. Just do tech deals for a few weeks until you're big enough to pay them with ease, assuming IAA will give you that time. However, I can't say I agree with asking reparations from a 17k NS alliance. Just ZI them all once.. that'd actually hurt them less than the reps. Not using all of your slots for tech deals greatly messes up your growth at that NS range.

Edited by Viluin