A Plea from Hanayome

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect Athens to cancel all ties with IAA immediately, and if not, C&G to expel them. This treachery may not stand. THINK OF THE WAR OF THE COALITION!

What about it?

I'm thinking, and nothing comes to mind :psyduck:

Is your post really serious?

Edited by Ellis

Think about the price of peace for alliances like MK and TDSM8! Being tied to the IAA through Athens is an insult, you're damned straight I'm serious.

You appear to have made a nation three days ago. You also appear to have absolutely no clue about what's going on in this thread.

So, basically, I'ma laugh at you now.

:lol1:

All I'm going to say is this. I don't like the IAA, so they'll be hearing from me soon enough. Hanayome, you have my sword. IAA shall fall. Just stand strong. I will be your hero now.

I'm waiting to hear from you...and I hear nothing.

I expect Athens to cancel all ties with IAA immediately, and if not, C&G to expel them. This treachery may not stand. THINK OF THE WAR OF THE COALITION!

The amount of fail emitting from this post...

Think about the price of peace for alliances like MK and TDSM8! Being tied to the IAA through Athens is an insult, you're damned straight I'm serious.

...and this post, is staggering.

Also, this is a funny topic. I laugh at the OP.

You appear to have made a nation three days ago. You also appear to have absolutely no clue about what's going on in this thread.

So, basically, I'ma laugh at you now.

:lol1:

Obviously a reroll trying to sneak in under the radar.

Jekyll, a piece of advice, for free, even: You wanna reroll and not get your head kicked in, keep your mouth shut.

:blink:

I don't really see how this has anything to do with MK or TDSM8, or their prices of peace.

If it's such an insult, you can quit Athens?

Y'know, the worst results of this war are the changing standards.

Before, we put a lot of work into being the evil alliance. IAA and others could tell you about that.

Then, some mild oppression and posturing, and you're evil.

Now, you merely have to try and get back what is rightfully yours to be evil, no oppression or even verbal abuse involved :psyduck:

You guys have ruined CN

See you on the moon :P

Oh glad to hear that, because the sometime last year most of the IAA felt the same way, now look how things change, I am glad Karma came back around to you :D

:blink:

I don't really see how this has anything to do with MK or TDSM8, or their prices of peace.

If it's such an insult, you can quit Athens?

It's pretty clear if you'd read the OP! This paragraph in particular.

I ask you Planet Bob, is that something you want in a new era of this world? An alliance that fits in with the Hegemony? I think not. I call on those who are allied to IAA to rethink their friendships, especially you Athens and Greenland Republic. I'd also urge Vanguard, MK and former TDSM8 members to look at what Chimaera, the Emperor of IAA, has started in this new era. You have seen these kinds of reps before... all you need to do is look at your price for peace back during the War of the Coalition.

IAA is a terrible alliance. There, I said it. Are you going to threaten me now, sonny?

last time I checked you tryed joining the IAA.... and when I attacked u for ghosting IAA tag you ran to GATO to get me to stop, so I find no threat in you and should stop making threats you cant come threw with

Interesting, someone that clearly doesn't understand what the "hegemony" was or why it was bad is attempting to use it as a cheap propaganda point.

Me or the OP? Cause yeah that's pretty much what I was getting at in all my series of posts.

last time I checked you tryed joining the IAA.... and when I attacked u for ghosting IAA tag you ran to GATO to get me to stop, so I find no threat in you and should stop making threats you cant come threw with

Threats? I'm not aware that I said I'd do anything. It was your friend that said that people who voiced a negative opinion towards the IAA, as I did, would be attacked. I am simply curious as to whether or not you intend to follow through on your word, or if you are simply making empty threats, meaning there is nothing for me to fear.

Threats? I'm not aware that I said I'd do anything. It was your friend that said that people who voiced a negative opinion towards the IAA, as I did, would be attacked. I am simply curious as to whether or not you intend to follow through on your word, or if you are simply making empty threats, meaning there is nothing for me to fear.

Did you miss the part where our friend here has been completely discredited and is therefore not a reliable source?