A Plea from Hanayome

Oh excellent. There is a distinct amount of barking and not biting going on in this thread. Just leave each other alone, folks.

Besides, if RV thinks we're a terrible alliance, we're clearly doing something right.

No doubt in my mind. I for one am happy to see you back.

Damnit, spotted. :(

Thanks for the advice dude, I'll be sure to keep my mouth closed in future for fear of having my head kicked in by people like IAA and now apparently MASH!

When you shoot your mouth off about things you reputedly know nothing about, there are consequences. When you're a reroll trying to outlive your past and out yourself with your opinion, you pretty much seal your fate. Just ask Starfox about that one. He's got quite a bit of experience in that situation.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll pay the 15 million myself, that's how much I like you guys.

You like people who go plot against alliances (Rebecca) and go rogue on alliance leaders?

Attacking the Emperor is one thing. Attacking the only standing member of the alliance is another.

I personally stand by Hanayome in the event of this stupidity. The entire alliance shouldn't be affected by the actions of one. In fact, the alliance shouldn't be brutally maimed and destroyed at a whim. I'll ensure whatever I can to see that Hanayome is as well-off as possible.

Ryan, of all the stupid things you've said on these forums, this is by far the worst. It is overly obvious that you have no idea what is going on.

I give you Hanayome:

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance...liance=Hanayome

A one man (well, woman) alliance. They're not 17k NS, they're not even 1,000 NS. And they weren't offered reps, because they're not an alliance. YouMaka is paying reps for the damages he did to IAA nations. There is no time limit, and the amount he was asked to pay is far less than the damage he did to IAA nations.

How about you stay out of other's affairs, especially when you don't know what you're talking about. Stop pretending you have the final say in all affairs regarding micro alliances.

Instead of pledging assistance to people who have attacked IAA, how about you just stay out of this thread.

Edited by The Mathias

Attacking the Emperor is one thing. Attacking the only standing member of the alliance is another.

I personally stand by Hanayome in the event of this stupidity. The entire alliance shouldn't be affected by the actions of one. In fact, the alliance shouldn't be brutally maimed and destroyed at a whim. I'll ensure whatever I can to see that Hanayome is as well-off as possible.

Never stop posting. Please. You're all that keeps me here.

Because Rebecca is completely innocent of crimes against the IAA state, yes?

She isn't innocent but we let her go when it was reveal she had plotted against the state. She isn't innocent and we sure as hell aren't going to let her get off the hook after besmirching the name of someone who was well loved and well respected in the IAA.

Personally, I wouldn't have let her off the first time. That's probably why I run the military and not the alliance.

I cannot wait to see you actually follow through.

I laughed.. you know something's wrong when your emperor surrenders individually in war. :P

The reparations shouldn't be that difficult to pay. Just do tech deals for a few weeks until you're big enough to pay them with ease, assuming IAA will give you that time. However, I can't say I agree with asking reparations from a 17k NS alliance. Just ZI them all once.. that'd actually hurt them less than the reps. Not using all of your slots for tech deals greatly messes up your growth at that NS range.

There is a distinct lack of situational understanding in this post.

YouMaka has reparations to pay at any time in his future. For all I care, he could wait 6 months to pay them back - the timeline Rebecca stated in the OP is a blatant lie.

In addition, I have no interest in ZIing Maka's nation. His only crime against IAA was rogue attacking and severely damaging three government members, and his surrender terms reflect that. I don't ZI people without cause.

Rebecca, on the other hand, OOC blackmailed Maka, plotted to overthrow the Imperial government, lied to that said government, and then attacked us without significant provocation. I'm not feeling remarkably merciful towards her situation.

In addition, I have no interest in ZIing Maka's nation. His only crime against IAA was rogue attacking and severely damaging three government members, and his surrender terms reflect that. I don't ZI people without cause.

Two*. I didn't take that much damage. (I love nukes) :P

I would say nothing is worse than forcing an alliance to disband, Viceroyship really depends on who it is, I mean Xiphosis as viceroy of Pacifica would be , while others, less so. And I hear that the ToS make viceroys mostly ineffective, not that they are straight-up against it.

Heard it from an NPO member yourself, nothing's worse, therefore NPO can't complain about 2 weeks of war. Thanks NPO.

OOC: I'm in a sig :awesome:

I realise it's not meant to be flattering, but I meant what I said, so B)

Edit: Messed up my tags, putting his sig in my post wasn't easy y'know

It wasn't flattering, nor intended to be offensive. It was to prove a point to all those people who are like "YOU ARE THE WORST THINGS ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET!1!1111oneoneone"

I don't necessarily agree with the terms myself, I was just sick of the bawwing. Anyway, I won't de-rail this anymore, because that's neither here nor there.

Much love to Rebecca, you've given me another reason to stay here for another 1000 days on CN.