A Plea from Hanayome

A Statement from Hanayome

hanayomeflag.png

It all started about a week ago. Hanayome began its war with roughly 17k NS alliance against a 700k NS alliance. We have lost our beloved Emperor because he's a failure and surrendered to IAA. It disappointed me greatly. Let's talk about those surrender terms. Shall we? Oh yes, I think we shall because I think its only appropriate to come forward with some truth and honesty here.

Our Beloved Emperor Balsamic Vinegar owes the Imperial Assault Alliance roughly 750 tech or $15 million, both of which are hard for one mid-high level 6k nation to pay. Now, you might say its no big deal. Wrong. It's 750 tech out of his pocket, not through techdeals like $3mil/150 tech. I ask you Planet Bob, is that something you want in a new era of this world? An alliance that fits in with the Hegemony? I think not. I call on those who are allied to IAA to rethink their friendships, especially you Athens and Greenland Republic. I'd also urge Vanguard, MK and former TDSM8 members to look at what Chimaera, the Emperor of IAA, has started in this new era. You have seen these kinds of reps before... all you need to do is look at your price for peace back during the War of the Coalition.

I don't expect IAA will get paid either. As he has made his intentions very clear to you and me. You might as well redeclare on him and finish the job. Congratulations IAA, you've become what destroyed you the first time. You get a medal and a cookie. I will look forward to the day karma delivers judgment upon you, IAA.

- Grande Chandelier, Chancellor of Hanayome

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is totally a new Hegemony. You're right.

The "or 15 million," which is a rather small amount, means nothing. Or the fact that there's no due date mentioned here.

Stop attempting to stir up trouble.

This is totally a new Hegemony. You're right.

The "or 15 million," which is a rather small amount, means nothing. Or the fact that there's no due date mentioned here.

Stop attempting to stir up trouble.

Seems I forgot that detail, he has roughly 60 days to pay it all off or so he told me.

Really? I don't think or believe it is for a nation under 2100 infra and virtually no warchest to speak of.

It is quite easy.

I remember when I was 1999 infra making nearly 1 million a day past bills.

He could pay it all off within 15 days, provided with a good tradeset.

Really? I don't think or believe it is for a nation under 2100 infra and virtually no warchest to speak of.

If you're trying to cast IAA in a bad light, you have surely failed. I'm positive if there were problems with payments, talking to IAA about extensions would be the best way to handle it.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

Still doable. If you're trying to cast IAA in a bad light, you have surely failed. I'm positive if there were problems with payments, talking to IAA about extensions would be the best way to handle it.

Nonsense. IAA is the new hegemony. Mark my words!

A Statement from Hanayome

hanayomeflag.png

It all started about a week ago. Hanayome began its war with roughly 17k NS alliance against a 700k NS alliance. We have lost our beloved Emperor because he's a failure and surrendered to IAA. It disappointed me greatly. Let's talk about those surrender terms. Shall we? Oh yes, I think we shall because I think its only appropriate to come forward with some truth and honesty here.

Our Beloved Emperor Balsamic Vinegar owes the Imperial Assault Alliance roughly 750 tech or $15 million, both of which are hard for one mid-high level 6k nation to pay. Now, you might say its no big deal. Wrong. It's 750 tech out of his pocket, not through techdeals like $3mil/150 tech. I ask you Planet Bob, is that something you want in a new era of this world? An alliance that fits in with the Hegemony? I think not. I call on those who are allied to IAA to rethink their friendships, especially you Athens and Greenland Republic. I'd also urge Vanguard, MK and former TDSM8 members to look at what Chimaera, the Emperor of IAA, has started in this new era. You have seen these kinds of reps before... all you need to do is look at your price for peace back during the War of the Coalition.

I don't expect IAA will get paid either. As he has made his intentions very clear to you and me. You might as well redeclare on him and finish the job. Congratulations IAA, you've become what destroyed you the first time. You get a medal and a cookie. I will look forward to the day karma delivers judgment upon you, IAA.

- Grande Chandelier, Chancellor of Hanayome

I looked. I see Chimaera giving you what you deserve. Come back when he keeps you at ZI for a few months, and/or blackmails you, and/or forces you to give him admin on your boards, and/or makes you pay monthly tribute to his nation.

EDIT: You got a lot damn gall to be talking "officially" as Hanayome at this point. Where were you when YouMaka made this for real? He was the only one on the AA for the entirety of its legitimate life as an alliance.

Edited by Alekhine

Seems I forgot that detail, he has roughly 60 days to pay it all off or so he told me.

So $15 mill in 60 days...that's $250,000 a day. Given that he has around 2,000 infra that's a lot of cash, but he's also happily generating revenue through tech sales (to among other, IAA), so I just don't see a problem here.

We have lost our beloved Emperor because he's a failure and surrendered to IAA. It disappointed me greatly. Let's talk about those surrender terms. Shall we? Oh yes, I think we shall because I think its only appropriate to come forward with some truth and honesty here.

If he disappointed you why are you trying to cause trouble over him owing IAA money?

IAA are good folks and most people know it so IMO no one is really going to take this seriously.

EDIT: You got a lot damn gall to be talking "officially" as Hanayome at this point. Where were you when YouMaka made this for real? He was the only one on the AA for the entirety of its legitimate life as an alliance.

I was given permission to post this 3 days ago by Balsamic himself.

So $15 mill in 60 days...that's $250,000 a day. Given that he has around 2,000 infra that's a lot of cash, but he's also happily generating revenue through tech sales (to among other, IAA), so I just don't see a problem here.

Not unless he suddenly continues to drop, which is the plan. He'll avoid payments, just you watch and mark my words. If history is any indication, he'll wait for IAA to get rolled and avoid or delay payments altogether. Look at how he owes TPF...

If he disappointed you why are you trying to cause trouble over him owing IAA money?

I still care. That's why. He can be pretty much a failure most of the time, but I still like him.

It's doable, if you were concerned about him being able to pay them then you could send him some aid yourself

I don't expect IAA will get paid either. As he has made his intentions very clear to you and me.

If you don't believe he'd ever have the intention of paying any reps to IAA in the first place then why complain about what you percieve as harsh terms on the public forums? I think someone just wants to make someone else look bad.

What did he do?

Grand Chandellier (Rebecca) framed YouMaka for trying to harm the IAA, as well as blackmailed him with Logs, therefore forcing YouMaka's hand. YouMaka, came to us with this issue, we saw only one way out, expelling him, to prevent him from harming the IAA. We expelled him with no hard feelings (in fact I am still a huge fan of YouMaka, I would gladly support a move to return him to the IAA, but the chances of that are slim now) and let him go about his business. He returned our favor by attack three government members of the IAA. We responded in kind by attacking back for two days.

Now to Grand Chandellier, when you are the one who caused this entire situation, and are the one receiving the worst punishment. When we expelled you from the IAA, you should have let the situation alone, instead you tried to cause more grief by joining our protectorate. Now yet again, you are trying to cause rifts between the IAA, and our allies. You deserve everything that your nation receives. Do not try to harm the IAA anymore, go about your business, and stop trying to ruin other people and alliances.

I'd also like to point out the mention of CnG alliances.

You missed a couple of extortions there, and some of them happen to agree with the IAA.

Being extorted for declaring due to one's allies being attacked is far from aggression, especially when considering reparations.