A Mushroom Kingdom Announcement

SirWilliam

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious though. Since when have mods taken it upon themselves to help certain alliances weed out spies? Seems a bit unusual considering I broke no rules. Since we all know mods are completely unbiased I will have to assume that it was just a fluke.

I am curious too, on what basis can a mod share a CN board user I.P. address with other people without knowledge of the CN board user and without him breaking any forum rules?

Just randomly giving away I.P. addresses,... ?

Oh also, I was under orders of ODN higher ups. I was working for them all along. They didn't know my identity but enlisted my services nonetheless.

Certain orange alliances have feelings for C&G that they don't show as openly in public as perhaps they should.

I am curious too, on what basis can a mod share a CN board user I.P. address with other people without knowledge of the CN board user and without him breaking any forum rules?

I'm not sure what that would be. However, I'm am also certain that it would not be bias or corruption. Those are things we don't have in CN, and could certainly use more of.

Oh also, I was under orders of ODN higher ups. I was working for them all along. They didn't know my identity but enlisted my services nonetheless.

Certain orange alliances have feelings for C&G that they don't show as openly in public as perhaps they should.

So THAT's why you leave an alliance each time it's losing a war and turn to the other side.

CN mods don't give out IPs btw. Their help was to do with the screenshot that was posted on the OWF I do believe.

I never posted that picture. So I don't exactly know how the mods helped with that.

I did provide it to a few parties that might have though. I was the one that took it.

CN mods don't give out IPs btw. Their help was to do with the screenshot that was posted on the OWF I do believe.

Well if that is the case my question is answered.

I can only then blame BikeCat for putting me on the wrong track :P

Edited by Branimir

A special thanks to Doitzel for originally sleuthing him out, and Grinch for guessing the identity in only 2 tries. :)

When you spend months trying to prove kingzog is a Nazi with someone you learn certain distinctive patterns in their posting.

Unfortunately Crohl made it so blatantly obvious that he was going to re-roll when he kept blabbing that he was quitting the game at the top of his lungs. Then, virtually the same day he deletes, a character with that same self-righteousness starts posting and everyone's like "wtf is that?" Well it doesn't take a genius when he starts lobbing names at people and making posts like:

You're fighting on the opposite side of one of the largest wars in CN history.. Yeah, great friends!

Just be real people. Don't make excuses or try to act morally superior.

Resentful of TOP for two betrayals: check.

To be quite honest, I imagine quite a few of your NSO members have some bad "KARMA" themselves. Teapot, quit calling the kettle black.

Axe to grind with NSO: check.

As far as I'm concerned this is the true German alliance of CN.

Congratulations TGE

o/

STILL doesn't like Nordreich: check.

Maybe OP just doesn't want to be viewed in the same light as his previous alias. Maybe he wants to RP a different role this time around. You can't truly start with a clean slate if you're viewed in a prior light. If its a new character, carrying no former grudges or bias I don't think people should poke and prod.

If he wants to reveal his former identity let him, if he doesn't I don't think you should press the topic.

Meh just my two cents.

Horrific irony: check.

Pokeyman diaries was the pinnacle of the black sphere.

GOONish history: check.

Shark Week was fantastic. The boards ratio for quality posts rose dramatically.

Support for Shark Week? Check.

These terms are disgraceful. I'm disgusted.

Thinks Pacific's terms are harsh: check.

I'd say it went a bit more like this.

NPO: Ha, I just robbed a bank.

Karma: Ok now I'm going to cripple you limb by limb and leave you a bloody mess

*NPO covers their face in a feeble attempt to stay the blows*

Karma: Ok now move your arms and let us punch you in the face for 14 days, then you'll be giving me all your money for a year.

While NPO deserved to be taken down a notch, do you think this is true justice or "karma". This is vengeance and its disgusting. This goes beyond what is honorable. And as is our motto, karma comes full circle. I'd hate to be some of my comrades in Karma when it does come back around.

That self-righteousness I was talking about: check.

Don't start with the holier than thou or try to make yourself look like something you're not. Vox was never an order of great free thinkers leading a revolt. It was a small select group of several disenfranchised, albeit charismatic, players seeking revenge against those they felt personally wronged them. Following behind them were the same thoughtless sheep NPO is being bashed for being full of, except these sheep were on different sides.

If only the public had seen the squabbling between Vox leadership, they would know that while you were unified in fighting a common enemy. There wasn't much cohesion aside from your common hatred of a foe.

While you were successful and I must tip my hat to you for that, you are no white knights. You are no Walford.

And this is what finally clued me in. You tried to compliment Vox but you just couldn't do it. That's when I knew something was fishy about this Bikecat character, and looking up, you just made it too easy.

Better luck next time Crohl. Try to bury the hatchet first.

When you spend months trying to prove kingzog is a Nazi with someone you learn certain distinctive patterns in their posting.

Come on now. You know we weren't trying to prove kingzog was a nazi. Kingzog was our informant. He gave us exactly what we needed to get those mass cancellations moving. I also got the stuff on wartides with sheer luck. You didn't share all your stuff with me however, but I imagine you got some pretty juicy stuff yourself besides what was shown.

Those were good days, going after those fascists. We need to spy together again sometime doitz. Maybe on NoR?

Come on now. You know we weren't trying to prove kingzog was a nazi. Kingzog was our informant. He gave us exactly what we needed to get those mass cancellations moving. I also got the stuff on wartides with sheer luck. You didn't share all your stuff with me however, but I imagine you got some pretty juicy stuff yourself besides what was shown.

Those were good days, going after those fascists. We need to spy together again sometime doitz. Maybe on NoR?

I know I know, I was being facetious. And you're right, I never was one to put all my eggs in one basket.

But I'm retired now. You should've come along for the Vox ride! Maybe next time. ;)

Wrong meaning.

MK is referring to a modification to their alliance forums which allows them to determine who is taking out information.

That's right. Somehow bros is able to add spiffy things to our forums like that but is unable to change the charset, leaving us unable to say the name of one of our allies. Nice.

Then why didn't you ZI me earlier. That was over a month ago.

That's right. Somehow bros is able to add spiffy things to our forums like that but is unable to change the charset, leaving us unable to say the name of one of our allies. Nice.

But we can post in Arabic!

tl;dr: crohl tries a page out of Vox/FAN's book, fails miserably and/or MK has the GODLIEST DETECTIVES IN CYBERNATIONS

Nice work, MK.

Well that's really...useful. Bros change the charset ffs

it is for me :smug:

To be clear, I wasn't referring to a CN moderator but rather a forum modification we downloaded for the MK boards.

edit: I see this has already been addressed. Oh wells.

Edited by SirWilliam

Thank God, my faith in humanity is restored.

Initially, when I thought BikeCat was a new poster, I thought 'Jesus, how are people allowed to attain an age where they can use the internet and still be this insipid?'

Now that we know it's good ol' Crohl, well, we now have an answer to that burning question.

Cheers, MK.

VI