A Mushroom Kingdom Announcement

SirWilliam

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Where where? I seem to be missing parts of the drama.

Was shortly after GGA surrendered. It's old news now. Wasn't even the best post in the topic. Should have leaked :smugwar: That would have been a real tragedy. We can't let the rest of you see anything that good.

Where where? I seem to be missing parts of the drama.

I don't remember who the screenshot referred to, but the shot was posted trying to make MK look like they hated everyone by showing a post that brotherington made. Brotherington hates just about everyone so it was pretty LOL.

You guys really weren't interesting MK. A few of you were cool though the few days I've poked my head in.

Have fun ZI'ing a nearly 2 month old nation. I may pop in from time to time in the future if I get time(need to utilize proxies next time :P). I made it obvious for you guys anywho. I didn't use proxies and I didn't exactly try to keep a low profile. I'm surprised I was able to stay in as long as I did.

And actually I never lied in my application, I just didn't reveal everything. But everything I did reveal was true.

Peace out MK. It was weird and interesting chatting with you during my time spying. But overall, you're tolerable. Have fun guys.

Edit:

Just curious though. Since when have mods taken it upon themselves to help certain alliances weed out spies? Seems a bit unusual considering I broke no rules. Since we all know mods are completely unbiased I will have to assume that it was just a fluke.

You were fun to catch :D

All the mods did was delete the post and ban the account

I never posted that picture. So I don't exactly know how the mods helped with that.

I did provide it to a few parties that might have though. I was the one that took it.

<3

Wrong meaning.

MK is referring to a modification to their alliance forums which allows them to determine who is taking out information.

Yep

That's right. Somehow bros is able to add spiffy things to our forums like that but is unable to change the charset, leaving us unable to say the name of one of our allies. Nice.

I'm :awesome:

Then why didn't you ZI me earlier. That was over a month ago.

Took us until now to do 2+2. I knew your hostname was familiar, but not from where. Then I realize we chatted in a query on IRC in january :P

At least he leaked a brilliant screenshot.

Yep

You can join MHA on your next re-roll if you promise not to cause trouble.

Do you never stop recruiting the unwanted?

Also, no, we don't have problems with rerolls, we have problems with A) liars or B ) spies

EDIT: D:

Edited by Rey the Great

Edit: What I'm curious of is whether MK would take action on someone who lied about being re-roll, assuming they weren't spying like Crohl was, or if they would let that person remain in MK.

We don't have an issue with anonymous rerolls unless they cause us trouble.

MK: were you already aware that BikeCat was Crohl when you admitted him?

You caught us: our OP stating BikeCat was going to be ZI'd because of his spying clearly is a web of lies. We're only expulsing him and attacking him because we don't like Crohl. Nor cats.

This sort of thing is what allows people to justify EZI. You should be ashamed, Crohl.

I have to disagree tbh.

I don't know what that screenshot contained, but as long is wasn't personally harmful to someone or actually malicious, then it's just another part of the game.

If Crohl wants to play the resident nuisance and try to sneak into as many alliances as he can, o/ to that. Hopefully he'll at least have a decency to take back all the crap he said about Vox though. I'm sure he wouldn't want to be a hypocrite :awesome: