A Mushroom Kingdom Announcement

SirWilliam

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A special thanks to Doitzel for originally sleuthing him out, and Grinch for guessing the identity in only 2 tries. :)

Hmm...I wonder how Doitzel came to know Crohl deleted.

I think that info is right in the first paragraph of the OP.

The OP is not clear on the sequence of events, as it uses the term "concurrently" to describe the discovery of the re-roll and the incidence of spying.

Edit: What I'm curious of is whether MK would take action on someone who lied about being re-roll, assuming they weren't spying like Crohl was, or if they would let that person remain in MK.

Edited by Sileath

You guys really weren't interesting MK. A few of you were cool though the few days I've poked my head in.

Have fun ZI'ing a nearly 2 month old nation. I may pop in from time to time in the future if I get time(need to utilize proxies next time :P). I made it obvious for you guys anywho. I didn't use proxies and I didn't exactly try to keep a low profile. I'm surprised I was able to stay in as long as I did.

And actually I never lied in my application, I just didn't reveal everything. But everything I did reveal was true.

Peace out MK. It was weird and interesting chatting with you during my time spying. But overall, you're tolerable. Have fun guys.

Edit:

Just curious though. Since when have mods taken it upon themselves to help certain alliances weed out spies? Seems a bit unusual considering I broke no rules. Since we all know mods are completely unbiased I will have to assume that it was just a fluke.

Edited by BikeCat

You guys really weren't interesting MK. A few of you were cool though the few days I've poked my head in.

Have fun ZI'ing a nearly 2 month old nation. I may pop in from time to time in the future if I get time(need to utilize proxies next time :P). I made it obvious for you guys anywho. I didn't use proxies and I didn't exactly try to keep a low profile. I'm surprised I was able to stay in as long as I did.

And actually I never lied in my application, I just didn't reveal everything. But everything I did reveal was true.

Peace out MK. It was weird and interesting chatting with you during my time spying. But overall, you're tolerable. Have fun guys.

You can join MHA on your next re-roll if you promise not to cause trouble.

Just make sure to list me as your recruiter.