A Mushroom Kingdom Announcement

SirWilliam

25g3v47.png

The Mushroom Kingdom was recently tipped off that a member of ours was a reroll of a relatively well-known CN forums poster. Upon double-checking his application we were surprised to find that the member was deceitful as to who he formerly was and as to his previous circumstances; in fact, the story of his past that he provided was completely fabricated and didn't resemble the truth in the least, and he flat-out lied about being a reroll.

IP checks with several alliances (including one former) have confirmed that our deceitful member, Bikecat, and Crohl are in fact one and the same (their IPs match exactly).

Concurrently, an ongoing investigation into the leaking of a screenshot from a private, members-only area of our boards onto the OWF (aided with the use of a rather helpful forum mod) has determined that but one person could've leaked it - that person being Bikecat.

The leaking of member-sensitive material is a betrayal of our trust and amounts to nothing less than treason.

As a result of this deceit and treachery Bikecat has been expelled from MK and sentenced to a single ZI.

Kudos to bros and lebubu by the way for their expert sleuthing, and to the alliances that were able and willing to assist us in unraveling this. If pertinent, interested parties would like more specific proof (in terms of logs, IPs, and/or screenshots) PM me and I'll be more than willing to share.

tl;dr: Bikecat/Crohl messes up. MK is not happy.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A request has been made of Oceana for military assistance in dealing with this nation, and that request has been granted. May Splash Woman have mercy on your soul, BikeCat, for I will not.

PS: Enjoy the anarchy I just handed you.

You dropped my trade unannounced in order to reroll and mess with our allies? Oh I do hope you burn for that one. I suppose I should thank you though, being that I am now on White and able to vote in the proper sphere.

Still though...bad Crohl.