FIRE announcement

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, how many Members of FIRE actually followed you? Was it you and a few others couping Carter, or was it a large majority of the Membership who wanted to see Carter gone?

And what happened to TimLee?

TimLee is staying in FIRE. Most everyone is staying in FIRE except for Carter. We have a great set up now and we are moving forward. :)

Who didn't carter want to merge with?

Anyone with more members then FIRE. Anyone with less, Carter wanted to merge with. It's part of the reason he's been couped. He wanted to merge his way to number 1 instead of doing it the old fashioned way. While I can understand one or two mergers once and a while, what Carter was doing was ridiculous.

Anyone with more members then FIRE. Anyone with less, Carter wanted to merge with. It's part of the reason he's been couped. He wanted to merge his way to number 1 instead of doing it the old fashioned way. While I can understand one or two mergers once and a while, what Carter was doing was ridiculous.

Regarding other similar situations in the past, though in a friendlier context, the phrase "Pokemon Diplomacy" was coined to describe the phenomenon; i.e. the fast paced and intensive hording of either mergers, protectorates or high level treaties. Got to catch them all.