We Want You

hardcore.jpg

I%20WANT%20YOU.jpg

With the departure of the Great Van Hoo III, the ever loving members of Nemesis are ravaging through their ranks on to who should fill his shoes! We hate to be hasty but we do need a triumvir to function. So we are having open season on all of Planet Bob!

Here are the requirements and guarantees:

#1: Must of had 4 months of Past Government Experience.

#2: Must possess leadership qualities.

#3: Must be charismatic and appealing to hot chicks (<@SirDog> or a hot chick).

#4: Must contact Bob or Soccerbum on IRC or via CN forum pm (Penlugue Solaris or Soccerbum).

#5: We promise to keep all applications private.

Applications should be submitted in the following format:

Ruler Name:

Alliances served in:

Positions held and durations held:

Wars fought in:

Talents:

Name on IRC:

Activity/TimeZone:

Pm applications to Bob(Penlugue Solaris) where your applications will be reviewed. If you pass the reviewing Bob or Soccerbum will contact you for interview scheduling.

All applicants will be expected to speak to either Soccerbum or Bob on IRC for an interview.

Nemesis's irc channel is #cn-nemesis on coldfront.

OOC:My first major post in OWF :D

Edit: Send Apps to Penlugue Solaris(Bob) Not Baha24!

Edited by baha24

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm this. Nemesis was built based off outside people coming together to form a whole, and we find it important to consider all of our options, internally and externally, before making a decision on our new triumvir. While this may not be what you consider normal, we are not a normal alliance. We pride ourselves on our uniqueness, and this is another example of it.

What an interesting idea....

Not quite sure what I think of it, mind you.

Happy where I am, though, so I won't be applying.

Good luck with your selection, and if anyone uses me as a reference, "They're unstable" should cover just about everyone I know.

As Triumvir of RIA and current new Triumvir-elect of Rok, I feel eminently qualified for this position. I must warn you, however, that I must bee able to continue fulfilling my current duties and cannot just uproot myself to help you out.

I for one support my Eperor Delta1212 in his campaign for Nemesis Tri! \o\ Eperor Delta1212

On a different note, since Hoo has been de-intersected, I'd like to apply for the position of Head of the Nemesis Intersect Project. It's my duty as the SF human intersect to offer my assistance/services wherever needed after all ;)

Edited by Big Z

Come to think of it....when Hoo departed, I lost his smooth smooth Marble and his glowy Uranium. I mean sure, I replaced the trade in less than an hour, but if as compensation you guys would like to grant me an honorary title, I'll gladly take it. (Please see my sig for my motivation....)

I for one support my Eperor Delta1212 in his campaign for Nemesis Tri! \o\ Eperor Delta1212

On a different note, since Hoo has been de-intersected, I'd like to apply for the position of Head of the Nemesis Intersect Project. It's my duty as the SF human intersect to offer my assistance/services wherever needed after all ;)

You are not the intersect. Stop lying to me D:

Can we keep dual membership?

I like things.

i don't know if this is the smartest idea, but thats just me

We will see. It is interesting irregardless, no?

I strongly support the idea of Nemesis hiring competent people to run their alliance for them.

I am liking the veiled insult :)