We Want You

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there no one in the alliance willing to take up the mantle?

It is interesting, but a little pathetic if you ask me.

There is interest for sure, but the triumvirate and the members decided to open it up.

Is there no one in the alliance willing to take up the mantle?

It is interesting, but a little pathetic if you ask me.

It's only pathetic to someone who doesn't know our alliance. If you knew the way we did things then you'd realize we don't walk in a straight line and do things "by the book" the way 90% of the Cyberverse does things.

Is there an interest in Nemesis? You betcha. Does that mean that the best candidate is in Nemesis? Maybe, maybe not. We are opening it up to find the best candidate for the Triumvirate position, anyone on Planet Bob can apply, both Nemesis members and non-Nemesis members.

I, for one like Nemesis. I'd apply if I wasn't leading FIRE.

If you find someone half as good as Hoo (in his prime), then you'll be in good shape.

for there sake i'd hope they would toss your worthless app into the trash where it belong, Nemesis can do far better than you, hell so can FIRE.

Nemesis is an alliance full of mavericks.

lies! Bob is toes the party line through and through, don't let his clever words fool you!

seriously have fun with this nemesis, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

lies! Bob is toes the party line through and through, don't let his clever words fool you!

seriously have fun with this nemesis, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

I thought you retired. You're always rambling on about something to try and sound relevant and important. You have no idea what you're over half of the time, it's really getting old, bud.

Edited by Carter

I thought you retired. You're always rambling on about something to try and sound relevant and important. You have no idea what you're over half of the time, it's really getting old, bud.

retired and quiting are entirely differnt things ;)

i call it like i see it. you are a coward, a liar, and a poor leader too boot. its lucky you brought timlee in to help you lead FIRE, else you guys would be dead in the water.

then again, this really isn't the place for taht discussion....

have fun with this nemesis

I hope this ends well. If you ask me, you're replacing the wrong triumvir though *cough* bob *cough*.

Anyway, I would apply, but I'm already the triumvir of an even better alliance (and let's face it, hoo wears clown shoes; they're just too damn big).

Edited by Pyroman

I find this process to be a great example of forward thinking, it's a genius idea to not limit yourselves to traditional procedures and it's a great way to bring in new insight and ideas to better your alliance.

I officially like you, Nemesis.

For those that wish to rely on the "hot chick" criteria, a photograph must be attached to your application for further perusal by Nemesis members.

I gave Bob some pics with my app.... did he not forward them onto the rest of Nemesis?

edit: I'm really interested to see the reaction of any alliance that has a senior member of their alliance poached in this manner.

Any alliance crying like a baby over such a thing would merely be drawing attention to the fact that they weren't worth staying with in the first place.

Any alliance crying like a baby over such a thing would merely be drawing attention to the fact that they weren't worth staying with in the first place.

Recruiting from other alliances was considered bad before the Karma war, has this changed? An open recruitment message is just the same as one sent by PM. This is very different to the recruitment thread because they are looking for someone specific and not just giving some alliance background information.