We Want You

Why target one individual when you can target a whole group of ex leaders still holding positions inside alliances, unless they are saying they are only looking at none nations. If they could clarify that they are not trying to poach former leaders from their alliance and only looking at none nations then I would be very happy to admit I was wrong.

You're wrong regardless. They're not recruiting people. If someone applied and was accepted, that would be a conscious decision by them to leave their alliance. Nemesis isn't asking people join, or even to apply, they are just making known that applications are being accepted.

Any alliance that is threatened by this doesn't deserve or possess the type of leaders Nemesis is looking for.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why target one individual when you can target a whole group of ex leaders still holding positions inside alliances, unless they are saying they are only looking at none nations. If they could clarify that they are not trying to poach former leaders from their alliance and only looking at none nations then I would be very happy to admit I was wrong.

Who are they poaching from exactly?

Ruler Name: deth2munkies

Alliances served in: LoSS, MK, TJO

Positions held and durations held: Senator for something like 6 months, MoFA in another life for quite a while.

Wars fought in: NoCB war, Karma war

Talents: Talking to people, constructing arguments and policy

Name on IRC: deth2munkies

Activity/TimeZone: CST (game time)

Please choose me, thank you goodbye.

I thought you retired. You're always rambling on about something to try and sound relevant and important. You have no idea what you're over half of the time, it's really getting old, bud.

This sounds like someone else I know :rolleyes:

Ruler Name: deth2munkies

Alliances served in: LoSS, MK, TJO

Positions held and durations held: Senator for something like 6 months, MoFA in another life for quite a while.

Wars fought in: NoCB war, Karma war

Talents: Talking to people, constructing arguments and policy

Name on IRC: deth2munkies

Activity/TimeZone: CST (game time)

Please choose me, thank you goodbye.

Your suppose to pm that to bob.

there isn't anyone in nemesis who can step up? that's actually really surprising.

There's plenty and a new triumvir may very well come from within our ranks. As stated before, we wanted to open it up and get the very best person we could. Nemesis has many great candidates but when you're replacing someone of Hoo's stature why not draw from the biggest pool possible?

If I can retain dual gov't citizenships, I will submit my application.

BECAUSE I JUST HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS

Fake edit: I see you RossGarner, reading this. Your application is necessary.

Heh, I don't think I could ever join an alliance I didn't found or help start.

@OP, pretty unorthodox, probably a bad idea, good luck with it though.